Old January 29th 11, 02:23 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Just like Frank Gilliland (long)

A man walks out to the street and catches a taxi just going by. He gets
into the taxi, and the cabbie says, "Perfect timing. You're just like
Frank."

Passenger: "Who?"

Cabbie: "Frank Feldman. He's a guy who did everything right all the time.
Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happen like that to
Frank Feldman every single time."

Passenger: "There are always a few clouds over everybody."

Cabbie: "Not Frank Feldman. He was a terrific athlete.
He could have won the Grand Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. He
sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should
have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing guy."

Passenger: "Sounds like he was something really special."

Cabbie: "There's more. He had a memory like a computer. He remembered
everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and
which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a
fuse,
and the whole street blacks out. But Frank Feldman, he could do everything
right."

Passenger: "Wow. Some guy then."

Cabbie: "He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid traffic
jams. Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them.

But Frank, he never made a mistake, and he really knew how to treat a woman
and make her feel good. He would never answer her back even if she was in
the wrong; and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished
too. He was the perfect man!

He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to Frank Feldman."

Passenger: "An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?"

Cabbie: "Well, I never actually met Frank. He died. I'm married to his
****in' widow."

Old January 29th 11, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Jan 28, 9:23*pm, "Steve" wrote:
[...]

Your wife is married to a faggot. Poor cow.
Old February 1st 11, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Dave Smirkenberg" wrote in message
Your wife is married to a faggot. Poor cow.

What the hell is wrong with you doug, and why do you no longer post with
your real name or call sign?

Frank Gilliland... Twistedhed CB 14 December 23rd 04 08:03 AM
Attn : Frank Gilliland Alex CB 15 October 8th 04 05:05 PM
Attn- Frank Gilliland Alex CB 8 October 7th 04 11:58 PM
Frank Gilliland LS454SS70 CB 1 June 3rd 04 07:40 AM
Thank God For Frank Gilliland Time To Go, TwistyDave CB 5 February 13th 04 03:25 PM