Old February 6th 11, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Cb radio

I have been on the cb radio for 10 years and I need help in
Dealing with rude cb radio operators.if I have to deal with
Any rude cb radio operator will be suspended in Canada for
Profanity and on the air arguments on 40 channels citizens band
Radio.

Old February 7th 11, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 14:40:02 -0800 (PST), BIGBIRD wrote:

I have been on the cb radio for 10 years and I need help in
Dealing with rude cb radio operators.if I have to deal with
Any rude cb radio operator will be suspended in Canada for
Profanity and on the air arguments on 40 channels citizens band
Radio.

Seig Heil meinen fuhrer, Seig heil!
Old February 7th 11, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

BIGBIRD wrote:
I have been on the cb radio for 10 years and I need help in
Dealing with rude cb radio operators.if I have to deal with
Any rude cb radio operator will be suspended in Canada for
Profanity and on the air arguments on 40 channels citizens band
Radio.

Do me a favor and come to Baltimore during rush hour and
ban all those stupid MFs that ruin rush hour for the drivers
just trying to do their job. OK?
Old February 7th 11, 06:12 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

BIGBIRD wrote:
I have been on the cb radio for 10 years and I need help in
Dealing with rude cb radio operators.if I have to deal with
Any rude cb radio operator will be suspended in Canada for
Profanity and on the air arguments on 40 channels citizens band
Radio.

Are these rude operators even reading this newsgroup?

Do these rude operators even know about newsgroups?

Do you think these rude operators even care?

Maybe you should spend some money, put an ad in the
local rag, and maybe then, the rude operators will
finally get your incessant message. Don't expect
them to change...

Preach to the choir, dude. You're becoming NG entertainment,
just like Radioguy. You just don't get it, do you?
Old February 8th 11, 05:01 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

What a ****ing hypocrite! He says not to cuss on the radio, but he cusses to me in email!

BTW, I'm a ****ing Skywarn spotter myself. I'm an extra clASS ham. I can
go to the Skywarn repeater in Sterling, VA and make my own reports.

I expect CB to have bad language on it. I also hear cuss words on the 2 meter CB.
**** happens. I will not back off. Move on and get a ****ing life.

There might be 5% of what used to be on this group. Everyone moved to Y! groups
because this unmoderated forum has too many assholes posting dumb ****.
Look in the mirror...

Cb radio
Monday, February 7, 2011 10:36 AM
From BIGBIRD Mon Feb 7 15:36:35 2011
Subject: Cb radio
From:
BIGBIRD
Add sender to Contacts
To: Scott in Baltimore
Compact Headers

****ing back off.leave me alone.

Old February 8th 11, 05:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

BIGBIRD wrote (in an email):

Just ****ing leave me alone you ****ing jerk.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old February 8th 11, 03:18 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Feb 8, 12:01*am, Scott in Baltimore
wrote:
What a ****ing hypocrite! He says not to cuss on the radio, but he cusses to me in email!

BTW, I'm a ****ing Skywarn spotter myself. I'm an extra clASS ham. I can
go to the Skywarn repeater in Sterling, VA and make my own reports.

I expect CB to have bad language on it. I also hear cuss words on the 2 meter CB.
**** happens. I will not back off. Move on and get a ****ing life.

There might be 5% of what used to be on this group. Everyone moved to Y! groups
because this unmoderated forum has too many assholes posting dumb ****.
Look in the mirror...

Cb radio
Monday, February 7, 2011 10:36 AM
*From BIGBIRD Mon Feb 7 15:36:35 2011
From: * * * * *
BIGBIRD
Add sender to Contacts
To: * * * * * * Scott in Baltimore

*

****ing back off.leave me alone.You ****ed with me

Old February 8th 11, 11:08 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

BIGBIRD wrote:
****ing back off.leave me alone.You ****ed with me

What are you gonna' do? Drive down here and kick my ass?
I'll meet you in the Wal*Mart parking lot!
Old February 9th 11, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 2/6/11 5:40 PM, BIGBIRD wrote:
I have been on the cb radio for 10 years and I need help in
Dealing with rude cb radio operators.if I have to deal with
Any rude cb radio operator will be suspended in Canada for
Profanity and on the air arguments on 40 channels citizens band
Radio.

The goat. She awaits your cum-slutty felchings.

- J.
Old February 9th 11, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 2/8/11 10:18 AM, BIGBIRD wrote:

****ing back off.leave me alone.You ****ed with me

So did I! What fabulous prizes have won?

- J.