Old July 14th 11, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Yo, is this thing on?

Yo to anyone biting my ankles again. at any rate this server is
transmitting so that's not so bad so far.

Kinda like finding out that old antenna still has some gun in it.

73

You ****ing ham-tards are too much.

Old July 19th 11, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 07/13/2011 09:02 PM, Steve wrote:
Yo to anyone biting my ankles again. at any rate this server is
transmitting so that's not so bad so far.

Yep, looks like the group is still alive and kicking, much to my surprise.

Kinda like finding out that old antenna still has some gun in it.

So very, very true.
Old July 29th 11, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
No Name

Yo, is this thing on?

It is my deviant chum, but you all over the place.
See Chumley Warner, your on 25 Kc's,
when I surmise old cock that you should be 12.5 Kc's...
I think maybe you got it switched to FM.
Is it a European set your using?
Flick the switch brother, flick the switch!
Old July 30th 11, 03:06 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 7/29/11 6:16 PM, wrote:
Chumley Warner

I say, old bean. It's more appropriately spelled Cholmondley-Warner, what!

- J.
Old August 3rd 11, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 7/13/11 9:02 PM, Steve wrote:
Yo to anyone biting my ankles again. at any rate this server is
transmitting so that's not so bad so far.

Kinda like finding out that old antenna still has some gun in it.

73

You ****ing ham-tards are too much.

Sorry to hear you had to downsize and move from your business location
back into the house. Oh let's face it Mopey Dopey Steveo; I am not
sorry to hear you are TEH FAIL. Maybe you should sell that faggy mopar
and buy more snow plows. Then you wouldn't be so broke all the time.

http://www.nlcilandmanagement.net/in...3&page=message

Measage From The President
Feburary 24, 2011

To all our valued clients, present and futu

Hopefully spring comes early this year as in some past springs. Winter
has hung around long enough this year. I know I’m anxious to smell the
spring air and warm weather.

This off season, we had to downsize our company and move back to our old
location on 2352 Pearl Road, Medina, Ohio, funny how things come full
circle. We are going to have our landscape supply center also and will
sell landscape material for pickup or delivery, call for price list or
prices.

The economy and serious health issues, has forced this move and it is
for the best to get back and service our clients best interest and
condense our great customer base. I thank all of you for your loyalty
and can’t believe we are going on our 28th year in business; we couldn’t
do it without clients like you. Let’s get ready for spring, get rid of
our snow plows and smell the fragrances of fresh cut grass and flowers
and trees budding in the air.

Best Regards,

Roger Nair