Old October 23rd 16, 01:28 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default CB RADIO PROBLEMS ON CHANNEL 19 IN BARRIE AND SIMCOE COUNTY

Can I defecate in your mouth ?
Old October 25th 16, 07:19 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sun, 23 Oct 2016, wrote:

Can I defecate in your mouth ?

Try harder, dearie. After a couple of years the effectiveness of this
approach has worn off.
Old October 26th 16, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Has it ...puta ?
Old October 28th 16, 11:46 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016, wrote:

Has it ...puta ?

Indeed it has, dearie. Indeed it has.
Old December 22nd 16, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 2:55:24 PM UTC-4, CB RAMBO wrote:
Just remember that I am locally the sheriff of the CB radio Simcoe County and I will not tolerate your ****. You want me to kick your ass. You want to threaten CB radio Rambo. I am at 63 ferris lane unit i-6 and I will Kick your ****ing ass you want some TROUBLE I AM GOING TO LISTEN THEN CALL THE BARRIE POLICE...YOUR'E A ****ING ASSHOLE"SMOKEMYCOCKINMYMOUTH" YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT ...

Old January 4th 17, 01:20 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Call the FCC and they'll get right on it. LOL. Bull ****.

On Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 6:51:58 PM UTC-5, jeff grant wrote:
PROBLEMS ON THE CB RADIO ON CHANNEL 19(TRUCKERS CHANNEL)
EVERY TIME I'M ON THE MAXON HCB-10C 40 CHANNEL CB RADIO SOMEONE IS USING PROFANE
LANGUAGE.IS THERE ANYTHING THAT A CB RADIO OPERATOR CAN DO TO DEAL WITH ON THE AIR ARGUMENTS ON CHANNEL 19.CB RADIO IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL IN CANADA !

SINCERELY,
CB RAMBO

Old September 10th 17, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

look who you are ****ing talking to because i am a cb rambo.i own channel 19 through the city of barrie.
Old September 13th 17, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

I would like to **** on you.