Old December 15th 14, 07:25 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Do NOT Buy Radio's from Scotty in Michigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Saturday, November 15, 2014 5:57:22 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, June 4, 1998 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Dave or Debby wrote:
All I can say is "BEEM me UP Scotty--there are too many POTTY Mouths down here!
Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!! The real question is: Does he install modulation kits, & what
percentage of CB shops are rip-offs selling them & other junk like 8X coax for
mobile use?

CBRadioInc wrote:

Hello All,

I would like to start this message saying this is NOT any DEALER that normally
posts in here... This is a anonymous person, that happens to live in the
Lincoln Park, Michigan, I know Chuck from Chuck's 2 Way Radio, and I also know
Scotty, Well, I happened to be listening to the Radio the other day, and I
guess from what I had heard, Chuck took a job working for Palco Electronics in
Southgate, Michigan. anyhow, it's about damn time someone with a ****ing clue
about CB/Amateur/Scanners got a job there... anyhow, I hear this ****ing
asshole scotty, Jumping all in Chuck's case at work on the radio, calling him
all sorts of flithy names, and basically being a jack-ass, well, I decided,
being I was on AOL, I'd find a NG the is related to CB Radio and vent... All
Chuck did was kinda tease scotty about the way he talks, something he's done
before and scotty never acted this way... and this is kinda like Elvis, In fact
people do call him consitpated Elvis, anyhow... He totally goes postal on the
radio, and I could not sit back and listen to it anymore... Ronald J. Piscotty,
of Lincoln Park Michigan, this worlds biggest ASSHOLE, is a moron, How he ever
got his Ham ticket is beyond me... He is also a very BIG Liar, He claims to
have this GREAT and WONDERFUL Tech, Who is in all truthfulness, is Robert
Thrasher from RT Electronics in Dearborn Heights! Another ****ing Con-artist!
He's a dealer, But a poor one, Chuck's a honest, hard working guy, that has a
good job and this Scotty idiot is just ****ed, because he's stuck with his
socal security check, something he also obtained under false pretenses!

if you're reading this scotty, not everyone is you're buddy, and if you keep
messing with Chuck, I, As will chuck will tell tony P. from Palco everything he
needs to know about you, so he can proceed with his lawsuit against you!!! so,
you just keep running you're jaws, little boy and see what happens to you!

signed,

Me

Are we not men!
We are Stevo!