Old February 12th 15, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Riley Orders W8CH OFF 75 METERS FOR 3 Years!

On 1/27/2015 8:14 PM, me wrote:
This is a seriously old thread. But, my call at the time was, and still is K8CPA
73 de Chuck K8CPA
http://www.k8cpa.com

You're still one of the biggest assholes to ever
flap your piehole too! LOL!

Old February 13th 15, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 1:33:17 PM UTC-5, Joe Hampton wrote:
On 1/27/2015 8:14 PM, me wrote:
This is a seriously old thread. But, my call at the time was, and still is K8CPA
73 de Chuck K8CPA
http://www.k8cpa.com

You're still one of the biggest assholes to ever
flap your piehole too! LOL!

Yeah, you keep using Joe's name in here and he is going to hunt your ass down and kick the **** out of you too!

You think about that, numb nuts. BTW, I talk to Joe quite a bit nowadays. We've been friends for years.

Old February 13th 15, 11:08 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 13:33:19 -0500, Joe Hampton
wrote:

On 1/27/2015 8:14 PM, me wrote:
This is a seriously old thread. But, my call at the time was, and still is K8CPA
73 de Chuck K8CPA
http://www.k8cpa.com

You're still one of the biggest assholes to ever
flap your piehole too! LOL!

He's lucky it wasn't 75 metres.

--

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction:
jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive,

-- Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
Old February 14th 15, 02:36 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default K8CPA's belly button makes an echo was Riley Orders W8CH OFF75 METERS FOR 3 Years!

On 1/27/2015 8:14 PM, me wrote:
This is a seriously old thread. But, my call at the time was, and still is K8CPA
73 de Chuck K8CPA
http://www.k8cpa.com

You're still one of the biggest assholes to ever
flap your piehole too! LOL!

Yeah, you keep using Joe's name in here and he is going
to hunt your ass down and kick the **** out of you too!

Yea eh? Which lame idle threat comes next Chuckee ****tard, that you're
affiliated with the Latin Counts and the Iron Coffins again? ROFL!

You think about that, numb nuts. BTW, I talk to
Joe quite a bit nowadays. We've been friends for years.

Anyone that knows you also knows you're a fat ****ing
liar, Chuckee.

Do you still bleed gravy, you bloated wankstain?

Old February 14th 15, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

On 1/27/2015 8:14 PM, me wrote:
This is a seriously old thread. But, my call at the time was, and still is K8CPA
73 de Chuck K8CPA
http://www.k8cpa.com

You're still one of the biggest assholes to ever
flap your piehole too! LOL!

He's lucky it wasn't 75 metres.

Hehehe, when Chuckee steps on a scale, it
reads "one at a time, please".

http://www.arrl.org/images/view/Soap...pics%20001.JPG

ORDERS TO AKC PACETRONIC SLAPPA! CB 8 February 9th 04 06:47 PM
ORDERS TO AKC [email protected] Policy 0 February 9th 04 03:14 PM
Riley Orders Drunk Criss W8CH OFF 75 METERS FOR 3 Years! Pirate Operators of RRCB UNITE! NOW! General 0 December 16th 03 02:54 PM
What happened to W8CH? Dean General 2 October 2nd 03 04:13 AM
What happened to W8CH? Dean General 0 October 2nd 03 02:24 AM