Old June 2nd 16, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default cb radio questions (canada)

I AM UNDER INDUSTRY CANADA TORONTO I AM ASKING ABOUT A LOCAL
CB RADIO OPERATOR ILLEGALLY OPERATING WITH A RCI 2970 DX 10\11
Meter ham radio transceiver operating on the 11 meter
CB BAND ON CHANNEL 19 WITHIN BARRIE ONTARIO CANADA SHOULD I BE
CONCERNED THAT INDUSTRY CANADA WILL INVESTIGATE THIS ILLEGAL
HAM RADIO EQUIPMENT...I AM ANGRY... PLEASE HELP ME SO HE'LL
WILL NOT THREATEN CB RAMBO...
SINCERELY,
JEFF GRANT
Old June 5th 16, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

shut up ****.
Old June 6th 16, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

LOOK YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO
Old June 6th 16, 02:33 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

YOU ****ING ASSHOLE
Old June 7th 16, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

LOOK **** HEAD I AM IN CANADA UNDER INDUSTRY CANADA TORONTO
I don't ****ing care take your comments and ****ing go to hell.

Old June 8th 16, 02:00 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

I AM UNDER INDUSTRY CANADA SO SHUT UP