Old July 25th 03, 09:24 PM
Frank proves he is a bmj

: Frank Gilliland wrote:
: What a cop-out! I disprove your BS, and instead of opening your mind

You have me confused with someone who cares about what you think frankie.

: But you turn and call me a "bitter mean jackass"

The description is pretty much accurate, the shoe fits... wear it well.

: Just like the last time, you have proven that you know far less about
: radio than you claim.

I only claim Starbucks Coffee is bitter as hell, and your just about as
bitter in a different sort of way.

Half and half will smooth out the Starbucks, little will help you with
your bitter pill frankie. We/I just get tired of you wasting so much
time with your Michael Savage message format.

s.
Old July 25th 03, 10:00 PM
IP Daily

"Scott Unit 69" wrote in message

IP Daily, more then once, wrote:

Skipp, Landshark, and a few of the other turd burglars from the group

have
a question for you regarding your changing of your name,nic email every
post, god knows it bothers them when I do it.

The difference is, Skipp gives a place for him to be contacted,
not pretending he is who is he isn't.

While this isn't on every post, it's on enough for a legal ID:

What is considered legal Snottie?

Old July 25th 03, 10:04 PM
IP Daily

"Skipp just had great Vietnamese food" wrote in
message ...
: IP Daily spade#abc.com wrote:
: Skipp, Landshark, and a few of the other turd burglars from the group

have
: a question for you regarding your changing of your name,nic email every
: post, god knows it bothers them when I do it.

And what would that question be..?

Why are you avoiding Kill files? if you change your nic he assumes you want
to avoid his killfile.

I try to supply contact information in most of my posts. I'm sure you're
also receiving a wall of spam every day, so why not have a little fun with
the automated web crawlers which cruise the net farming Email addresses.

I would like to think some of you laugh at the header information I
like to add in.

Same here.

Old July 25th 03, 10:41 PM
Scott Unit 69

snottie

Just for you, "HI HI". ;

Thanks for letting me know I'm ****ing you off.
Old July 25th 03, 10:59 PM
Frank Gilliland

In , Scott Unit 69 wrote:

IP Daily, more then once, wrote:

Skipp, Landshark, and a few of the other turd burglars from the group have
a question for you regarding your changing of your name,nic email every
post, god knows it bothers them when I do it.

The difference is, Skipp gives a place for him to be contacted,
not pretending he is who is he isn't.

He pretends to be a knowledgable radio tech, but he isn't.

Old July 26th 03, 05:23 AM
Frank Gilliland

: IP Daily spade#abc.com wrote:
: Skipp, Landshark, and a few of the other turd burglars from the group have
: a question for you regarding your changing of your name,nic email every
: post, god knows it bothers them when I do it.

And what would that question be..?

I try to supply contact information in most of my posts. I'm sure you're
also receiving a wall of spam every day, so why not have a little fun with
the automated web crawlers which cruise the net farming Email addresses.

I would like to think some of you laugh at the header information I
like to add in.

Consider it an anti spam thing, the logistics of posting to news groups
using a non windoz and/or mac computer and the fact that I'm not wanted by
planned parenthood as their man of the year, so I use my name... Plus, I
try not to take all this too serious.

Next...
skipp

oh yeah, I almost forgot.

You can reach me through the Email icons on the
http://sonic.ucdavis.edu web server.

It's Ok Skipp, I've been in contact with
you concerning some questions on Swan equipment.
You answered them quickly & courteously.

Landshark

Keyclown cheerleader to the rescue!

Old July 26th 03, 03:10 PM
IP Daily

"Landshark" . wrote in message
m...

It's Ok Skipp, I've been in contact with
you concerning some questions on Swan equipment.
You answered them quickly & courteously.

Landshark

That is why you never say anything to him LOL. Proven hypocrite.

Old July 26th 03, 03:11 PM
IP Daily

"Scott Unit 69" wrote in message
snottie

Just for you, "HI HI". ;

Thanks for letting me know I'm ****ing you off.

Thats great but answer the question without being a hypocrite... Oh that's
right you can't assclown.

Old July 31st 03, 07:24 AM
Brainbuster

jim wrote in message

going to see manchester united play juventus of italy at giants stadium
31st july. should be a decent match. maybe see tim howard ex metrostars
play in goal. go utd....

My son will probably watch that live on MUTV on the 1st August.
Did you see the match on Sunday?

There is another match, against Barcelona at Philadelphia on the 3rd August
(also live on MUTV).

Regards,

Peter.