Old August 14th 03, 11:54 PM
gw

Default damn canadians cause power outage...

why don't those damn canadians get their own damn power plants instead
of using ours.......
Old August 15th 03, 10:58 PM
Michalkun

"Survival Bill" wrote in
. ca:

"gw" wrote in message
om...
why don't those damn canadians get their own damn power plants instead
of using ours.......

gee wonder when California will pay up on the billions they owe Canadians
seems like you owe us the power anyways!

but maybe you should get the facts right first, just like a yanks to open
your yaps and flame everyone for your own problems just like a bunch of 2
year olds ....

ROTFL
Old August 17th 03, 01:15 AM
Trs1

It's funny when people blame others for a problem that lies within.
It is the United States Fault for this. Should have been prepared like
California should have been. Oh, Who is laughing now East Coast? :P

Anyways, All the money the government has and they cant even take care
of there own country. It all has to go to other countries that wont
learn to survive or dont want to learn and mooch off others.

Canada needs to supply there own like US should do. Borrowing will
only get you in trouble when it is payback time.

You can blame it on bush if you like. He seems to be a good target on
this debate as well as several others. Where are those WMD's that our
soldiers are getting killed over? Do I hear "Impeach Bush"?

Clinton may have been getting his cock sucked under the desk,
But at least I wasnt paying outrageous prices, My power was on, I was
working for a great company that paid me great for my work until Bush
took them out of business. I will be glad when the drug and alcohol
swilling president Bush is history. See you republicans on the other
side...

Subject: damn canadians cause power outage...
From: Michalkun

Date: 8/15/2003 5:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time
"Survival Bill" wrote in
w.ca:

"gw" wrote in message
om...
why don't those damn canadians get their own damn power plants instead
of using ours.......

gee wonder when California will pay up on the billions they owe Canadians
seems like you owe us the power anyways!

but maybe you should get the facts right first, just like a yanks to open
your yaps and flame everyone for your own problems just like a bunch of 2
year olds ....

ROTFL

Latest I heard was it started in Ohio.
Train

From: Michalkun

Date: 8/15/2003 5:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time
"Survival Bill" wrote in
aw.ca:

"gw" wrote in message
le.com...

why don't those damn canadians get their own damn power plants instead
of using ours.......

gee wonder when California will pay up on the billions they owe Canadians
seems like you owe us the power anyways!

but maybe you should get the facts right first, just like a yanks to open
your yaps and flame everyone for your own problems just like a bunch of 2
year olds ....

ROTFL

Latest I heard was it started in Ohio.
Train

all over the place..............

Old August 17th 03, 02:41 AM
Cowboy67

It just goes to show, that if the US falls, which it won't in my lifetime,
that everyone else will fall, but who would really want Canada?