Old August 16th 03, 03:06 AM
Twistedhed

From: (anonymous=A0acolyte)
(gw) wrote:
(anonymous acolyte) wrote in message
om...
(gw) wrote in message
. com...
(anonymous acolyte) wrote in message
. com...
Call the Tampa FCC office and complain.

hed/

yip, yip, yahoo........two freekin members and

one

post........boy

that group is going to be a barnburner isn't it??

geez, i wonder

who

the two members are.....
_
part of the plan is to move personnel from one
site to another periodically.....you freekin

idiot......

ve/

Tee-hee,,,you were forced into a plan....I Twisted your right
arm,,,,,,by the way, have you noticed it's considerably shorter than
your other arm?

_
what??? move personnel from one place to

another....oh ok....that's

the plan huh??? you really need to get a

life...........you most

definitely have way too much time on your

hands..........

we have all the time in the word......

Nah,,unless Lelnad was lying again about 150 G a year from his 56 hour
plus work week...but who would lie about such a thing? Perhaps an
under-achiever?

all it takes

is a few FCC complaints.....

_

LOL...

,,,,,"Mr. FCC,,this guy on usenet

is,,,,is,,,,well,,,,,,he,,,,,,,,,I think,,,,,,,he talks

skip,,,,,,says he does anyways,,,,,,,,,,heres his

email,,,,,,,,,and I heard his handle on the

freeband,,,,,enclosed is the tape of my

broth.....er, uh, I mean....of

"TWISTEDHED" saying

"This is Twistedhed getting down in the

sandpile"......so you see.....proof!

..
_

3 strikes and he's

OUT....

Not at all....but then again, I'm not as intimately
familiar with being a defendant as you aptly demonstrate.

ve/

Met him in a club down in old so-ho, he drink girl champagne, says his
name is La-lelnad,,,,la-la-la-la Lelnad,,la-la-la-la-Lelnad!

Old August 16th 03, 04:20 AM
OZARK333

(anonymous acolyte)
Call the Tampa FCC office and complain.

OK lets see. Mr Smith calls the Tampa
office with a complaint. But Mr Smith doesnt even live in the state of Florida!
Mr Smith explains even though he has no first hand knowledge of ANY offense he
wishes to file a complaint.
Now who's the idiot?!
A.K.C.'s cant get rid of a cold!
5 members! What a joke!
You pukes would be bored to death without the opportunity to harass us.
The most disgusting thing is that you harass your fellow American citizens.
The US would be better off without you!

"Got RF?"
Old August 17th 03, 03:30 PM
Brainbuster

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

Containment of malice ranks right there with lack of self-control for
you. Neither fare thee well.

Cool Breeze replied with...

what did this asshole say ?

Hey, Twist... you went over his head.
You had better stick with teaching dogs to read... they are clearly easier
to educate than an "Antikeyclown" ;~)

Regards,

Peter.

Old August 17th 03, 03:30 PM
Brainbuster

anonymous acolyte wrote in message
.. .

part of the plan is to move personnel

Personnel?
ROTFLMFAO.

from one site to another periodically

Site?
Isn't that a Yahoo group?
You simply sign up, receive the messages in your e-mail and reply if and
when you wish.
You don't need to be at a certain "site".

Own up, you only have two "personnel"... you and your sock puppet.

Old August 18th 03, 12:30 AM
anonymous acolyte

"Brainbuster" wrote in message ...
anonymous acolyte wrote in message
.. .

part of the plan is to move personnel

Personnel?
ROTFLMFAO.

from one site to another periodically

Site?
Isn't that a Yahoo group?
You simply sign up, receive the messages in your e-mail and reply if and
when you wish.
You don't need to be at a certain "site".

Own up, you only have two "personnel"... you and your sock puppet.

put a sock up your ass you limey troll

Old August 18th 03, 08:25 AM
Brainbuster

anonymous acolyte wrote in message
. ..

put a sock up your ass

Sorry, no animals of that kind here.

you limey troll

You are the one who's only purpose here is to wind people up.

Your posts consist of either...
or
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/getridoftwistedhed/
or
http://www.geocities.com/twistyisillegal/

Have a hard on for "Twisty"... huh.
And you call those who will actually post helpful messages a "Troll".

If you don't like the topic of this group, you know where the door is...
feel free to use it.
Oh, and take Socko with you.

Old August 20th 03, 10:37 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Brainbuster"
wrote:

snip
you limey troll

You are the one who's only purpose here is to wind people up.

He does a good job of winding -you- up.

Your posts consist of either...
or
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/getridoftwistedhed/
or
http://www.geocities.com/twistyisillegal/

Have a hard on for "Twisty"... huh.

Have a hard on for "George"... huh.

And you call those who will actually post helpful messages a "Troll".

Hypocrite Landshark does it all the time. So why criticize "George"?

If you don't like the topic of this group, you know where the door is...
feel free to use it.
Oh, and take Socko with you.

If you don't like the people of this group, you know where the door is...
feel free to use it.
Oh, and keep your prime minister to yourself -- we have enough homocidal
politians in this country.

Old August 20th 03, 01:51 PM
Landshark

"Hypocrite Frank wrote" (Chuckle)

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
In , "Brainbuster"
wrote:

[...]

Why Thank you Frank for confirming that it's George.
No where in this thread did he say it was George, nor
did his name ever get mentioned by BrainBuster. Only
Anonymous whatever he wants to call himself was responded
to, so since you have just confirmed what everyone else
already knew that George is that person, is posting via AOL and doing all this BS, Thanks!!!!!
It had looked as though things had died down a bit. I would click on the group, it would say
20 then show maybe 15
posts, so I figured that you could be pulled out of the file,
but I was wrong.
Please spew your normal BS, it does seem to
make people laugh, you are a funny person G
Ciao and thanks again for confirming George's
AOL account and his constant trolling.

Landshark

--
The happy people are those who are producing something;
the bored people are those who are consuming much and