Old August 17th 03, 03:06 AM
HENDERSON928

Default FS:Bird 43 Wattmeter

Please check auction for detail:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ssPageName= A
DME:B:LC:US:1
Old August 17th 03, 12:56 PM
The2x4

Notice the title of the Auction? Free shipping then in small print $10
shipping. How 'bout trouble with loading pictures in eBay. His next auction
has pictures though. Just thought any bidders might want to look at the
'hole thing before bidding. The '43 may be unworthy of pictures...heh!

N9EFJ
The2x4

Old August 17th 03, 02:47 PM
HENDERSON928

You don't hav to put my auction down.,"THE GOLDEN RULE IS" If you don't have
nothing nice to said "Don't Say Nothing."The shipping is free,I was using a
friend camera at the time.So Instead of changing anything I left it the
same.Thank you, for
noticing it.But if you have a problem with it ,you should have email me one on
one
Instead of posting your comment on a Web site that everybody see.I could have
fix
the problem, you are trying to make it "WORST" with your Negative comment.

Johnny.
By the way,the bird meter is in good condition "AS I STATED!
Old August 17th 03, 03:11 PM
The2x4

"HENDERSON928" wrote in message
You don't hav to put my auction down.,"THE GOLDEN RULE IS" If you don't

have
nothing nice to said "Don't Say Nothing."

That's your golden rule.........
The most effective is HE WHO HAS THE GOLD..............

I'm glad I noticed it. I'm glad I made others aware of a potentially
bad deal. I could use another Bird and started to bid on that one 'til I
"seen"
the red flags. Contradictary terms are RED flags. No picture is a RED flag.
Check out the forums on eBay. See how simple deals turn into big surprises.
I think the '43 is a mess and I'll not be the one to receive the delivery
SURPRISE!

The2x4

Old August 17th 03, 03:52 PM
Jay Mojave

Hello Carl:

Good call there.

I bought a Turner +3 Mic a few years ago, with no picture, never again.

It smelled like cigarettes and melted down tires. The Mic head was loose
and the Batter retaining clip was missing. The PTT switch had to be
re-bent and adjusted, and a mic connector added. So after a several
hours of cleaning and fixin it up, its now working just fine.

Jay in the Great Mojave Desert, .... just down the road ah ways from the
fillin station.

Credentials:
Rock n Roll Fan
Country & Western Fan
Radio Enthusiastsssss's
Owner 1967 Ford F250 4X4 with worlds loudest PA SyStem
Paid member of Mojave Desert CB Association (10 Bucks)

Old August 17th 03, 10:38 PM
The2x4

Inquirin' minds need to know.......

Ya doin' OK?

Shoot me ur snail mail by email an' I'll send along a
couple of my good ol country songs about
pickup trucks and/or sad ol' miseries...HA
I really like the ol' Ray Price shuffle music.

Carl