Old August 20th 03, 03:16 PM
Twistedhed

Default KC8LDO, Self-styled ARRL REP Continues to Add to ARRL Credibility

Now heres someting to crosspost,,,,,LOL..,,,more Lelnad Lies. Note that
WA3MOJ AND KC8LDO BOTH simultaneously denied their posts and asked for
proof. If KC8LDO would put down the cheap hooch and.stop representing
himself as an ARRL represenative, he wouldn't have cornered himself with
his mammoth lies,,but yet again.
_
a copy of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: =A0=A0 Otherwise we will be
unable to process your complaint properly X-Postfilter: =A0=A0 1.1
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
on.webtv.net... Gee,
Lelnad, this is your forge that had your Bignet account
pulled....

I never had a BigNet account of mine.

(snip)
--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO
From: "Leland C. Scott"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: check out this page
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:38:10 -0500
"michael jantzen" wrote in message
t...
I don't know wether to laugh or cry? Are these people for real?
These guys are.
http://members.home.com/flyingbeers/
Tim, and the gang, too bad you guys don't live here. We have some cool
radio clubs around the Detroit area.
And Mopar if you ever want to joke about the "FBI" again read the link
below.
http://members.home.com/flyingbeers/about2.html
--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO
--
"The United States Supreme Court has held repeatedly that there is no
constitutional right to use radio facilities without a license. See Red

ARRL Propose New License Class & Code-Free HF Access Lloyd Mitchell Antenna 43 October 26th 04 01:37 AM
BPL Pilot Project In Cedar Rapids Shuts Down N2EY Policy 26 July 13th 04 05:18 PM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
WA3MOJ admits hassling rec.radio.cb with ARRL REP KC8LDO Twistedhed CB 9 August 21st 03 11:45 PM
KC8LDO ARRL REPRESENTATIVE Twistedhed CB 1 August 20th 03 04:10 AM