Old August 18th 03, 11:16 PM
Twistedhed

Default KC8LDO ARRL REPRESENTATIVE

Gee, Lelnad, this is your forge that had your Bignet account
pulled....that's why the post doesn't exist at all anywhere in any
archives,,,it exists only in the body of your posts... Or was it one of
the other four acounts at the time? I forget, as you had so many pulled
for forging...I could always go into my files and post them all, if you
really need to see them or feel the need to shift into that denial mode
that brings that familar feeling you are familiar with,,,,magnificent
failure.
Oh, concerning the sig,,,,,gee,,,you got me there, Lelnad....(smirk)!
Yea,,you were the only one that used the term.
The entire group is aware of your fetishes concerning an affinity for
mens testicular wear. Ring "Jock" throgh google in this group, and its
to be found only iin your posts several hundered times,,,,that's a lot
of anger and a whole lotta homosexuality, and I know you prefer to
worship and dote on myself, as I am your entire world, but not everyone
elevates me to the status you have, Lelnad. Not everyone likes to here
about your personal problems and how I am responsible for wrecking your
marriage, reputation as a hammie, ego, self-esteem, and psyche...LOL!
Only you and a few select vermin feel the need to share your mild
retardations with the world,,,of course,,I don't mind at all, as you
very well are aware,,,,,,I'm not the one representing myself as a member
of the ARRL while forging cbers on usenet. That's a whole lotta anger
and ire, Lelnad,,LOL!

From: KC8LDO (Leland=A0C.=A0Scott)
I can't understand CW, can I blow a VE for an
upgrade?

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
.webtv.net...
Gee Lelnad,,did you ring your term "acolyte"
through google, yet?
LOL.....Only one person uses that term here...

Gee, let me guess.....

LOL,,not bad,,,,but being proud of such a homosexual laden post with a
twisted fetish is something only you can aspire, Lelnad.
--
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D
Date: 2001-03-26 17:20:06 PST
in
nice forgery Dougie but the headers don't lie. Undoubtedly you don't
understand how the Usenet works so I will explain it to you, my
anonymous
********acolyte******************
what do you know of my life? The jockstrap you sent in the mail is a
trophy of your docile worship of me and it hangs proudly above my mantle
I will never cease pirate CB activity as long as it irks you or someone
like you. However, as a
consolation
and to ease your suffering, I will stay within the confines of the
freeband for now. The saucer men tell me I have a good signal in the
pile
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
and you are the only one
that repeatedly mentions mens testicular wear in your posts.
I don't think so......
--
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Author:
(Twistedhed)
Date: 2001-03-26 17:20:06 PST
in
nice forgery Dougie but the headers don't lie. Undoubtedly you don't
understand how the Usenet works so I will explain it to you, my
anonymous acolyte
what do you know of my life?
************The jockstrap you
sent********************
in the mail is a trophy of your docile worship of me and it hangs
proudly above my mantle
I will never cease pirate CB activity as long as it irks you or someone
like you. However, as a
consolation
and to ease your suffering, I will stay within the confines of the
freeband for now. The saucer men tell me I have a good signal in the
pile
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Attempting
to attribute your forges to another...tsk tsk,,
Like you always do..........
--
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Author:
(Twistedhed)
Date: 2001-03-26 17:20:06 PST
in
************nice forgery Dougie but the headers
don't lie.***************
Undoubtedly you don't understand how the Usenet works so I will explain
it to you, my anonymous acolyte
what do you know of my life? The jockstrap you sent in the mail is a
trophy of your docile worship of me and it hangs proudly above my mantle
I will never cease pirate CB activity as long as it irks you or someone
like you. However, as a
consolation
and to ease your suffering, I will stay within the confines of the
freeband for now. The saucer men tell me I have a good signal in the
pile
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
no wonder you were made
to drop the ARRL moniker from your sig.

Yeah, were?

LMAO,,,you're so easy. That's the good rep of the ARRL we all need to
see.
--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

No, just your conscince that won't go away.

--

I have no conscience..I'm a psychopath, remember? No, of course you
don't..that damn pesky communication deficit, again!

Old August 20th 03, 04:10 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

on.webtv.net...
Gee, Lelnad, this is your forge that had your

Bignet account
pulled....

I never had a BigNet account of mine. Of course
you can go to your usual source of proof, i.e.
reach around to your back side and grab a hand
full as before. And as usual your "proof" stinks,
and nobody will believe you anyway.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU

-----
"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

on.webtv.net...
snip
,,if such acts bring you pleasure,,,,,you have my
permission to "make a fool of" me any time

snip

ARRL Propose New License Class & Code-Free HF Access Lloyd Mitchell Antenna 43 October 26th 04 01:37 AM
ARRL and the local scene KØHB Policy 3 May 17th 04 02:30 AM
NEWS: N2DUP announces for ARRL section manager in Minnesota Chuck Gysi N2DUP Policy 0 May 9th 04 09:19 PM
NEWS: N2DUP announces for ARRL section manager in Minnesota Chuck Gysi N2DUP General 0 May 9th 04 09:18 PM
ARRL's Incoming QSL Burro Screwing NON ARRL members! NIW Policy 0 March 23rd 04 10:29 PM