Old August 22nd 03, 02:38 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

on.webtv.net...

Gee,,KC8LDO Lelnad denies all involvment, then

lies to the world about
his bignet account.

No lie Twirt. As I said I have never had a BigNet
account of mine. I'll let you ponder how that can
be true. Maybe you'll surprise me, but most likely
you're a bit too slow, IQ deprived, to figure it
out. Trying to explain it to you is a waste of my
time because it would be like trying to teach a
monkey to think. In fact I'll bet a monkey would
figure it out before you did!

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU
--
"Winners compare their achievements with
their goals, while losers compare

Nido Qubein

Old August 22nd 03, 03:16 AM
sideband

So you're saying you never had a bignet account in your name, but you
had access to a bignet account that you used. We're not going to
speculate as to whether the real owner knew you were using it or not..

-SSB

Old August 22nd 03, 11:10 PM
Leland C. Scott

"sideband" wrote in message

gy.com...
So you're saying you never had a bignet account

in your name, but you
had access to a bignet account that you used.

Ah, its so refreshing to see somebody who actually
"thinks" on this group for once.

We're not going to
speculate as to whether the real owner knew you

were using it or not..

No need to do so. I'll bet you well aware of the
fact that its common nowadays for many people to
have Internet access through their employer. Since
the account is paid for and managed by my employer
it is their account, thus the factually correct
statement "not of mine" being correct.

As things worked out at the time the company was
using BigNet for Internet access we were in the
process of dumping the 20 plus year old Wang
minicomputer system. This was required because it
would have cost more to update the old accounting
software etc. for Y2K than it would cost for a new
computer system and software. Plus the old Wang
system was getting very hard to get serviced. The
new software required that the database run on one
server, but we had several locations across the US
we wanted to be able to access the system too.
However the ISDN line we were using was way too
slow to support the usage, and BigNet was unable
to supply us with the bandwidth we need. So we
dropped BigNet in favor of another ISP who
supplied us with a full T1 line connected to the
Internet. The change over took almost a year to
implement, converting from the old system,
training etc. Now we use Remote Terminal Services
that is built-in to Windows 2000 and XP to run the
software through a Linux box acting as a
gateway/proxy/ firewall, between our LAN and the
Internet.

Twirt claims I had "my BigNet" account pulled.
Well that's really silly. I'm good friends with
the company's computer system/LAN administrator so
if there were any problems he would be the first
to know, and I would be the second. Of course it
would be stupid to do anything that resulted in
several hundred people losing their Internet
access, and hardly would go unnoticed. Since I
never received any comment about anything I did on
line, and there was no termination of service, the
only conclusion is Twirt is full of crap. Nothing
different from his normal misplaced accusations.

So as you can see everything has a normal everyday
explanation, nothing sinister or clandestine about
it. So once again Twirted has proved himself the
uneducated idiot that he is.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU
--
"We cannot tell what may happen to us in the
strange medley of life. But we can decide

Joseph Fort Newton

Old August 23rd 03, 01:00 AM
Twistedhed

KC8LDO wrote:
Twirt claims I had "my BigNet" account pulled.

No,,the bignet email I received claimed you were "dealt with."
Coincidentally (thousands of those in your life) you never made another
post through them after that day.

Well that's really silly. I'm good friends with the
company's computer system/LAN

administrator so if there were any problems he
would be the first to know, and I would be the

second. Of course it would be stupid to do

anything that resulted in several hundred

people losing their Internet access, and hardly
would go unnoticed.

No one but you, Other people are not the blame for your screwups.

Since I never received any comment about

anything I did on line, and there was no

termination of service, the only conclusion is

Twirt is full of crap.

Yea? If the admin is a good friend of yours, you would have no problem
posting from there again with the same path...LOL.
Short of that, all we have is your denial of an account when it has been
shown you indeed posted from ONLY there for a while, not even fromour
home and the fact you no longer were posting from there after your death
threat, and only your word and pathetic pleas to believe your
concoction,,,,LOL. the group isn;t as stupid as you look or think..this
was illustrated with your threats of you getting N8 to return and porn-
spam the group, not once, but twice..

Nothing different from his normal misplaced

accusations.

Tune is always the same.You have no proof, and I have several emails
from several ISPs where you were tossed for violations of TOS. My
tangibles against your word,,(HYUK),,hmmm,,LOL!

So as you can see everything has a normal

everyday explanation, nothing sinister or

has proved himself the uneducated idiot that

he is.

--

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

ARRL Member

NCI Member

An idiot that you can't get over.

Old August 23rd 03, 07:21 PM
Leland C. Scott

"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

on.webtv.net...

No,,the bignet email I received claimed you were

"dealt with."

No you said "pulled". Just to make a fool out of
you again and prove you can't tell anything but
lies read the copy of your other post which should
refresh your defective memory while exposing you
as a liar.
From: (Twistedhed)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: KC8LDO ARRL REPRESENTATIVE
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:16:56 -0400 (EDT)
ebtv.net
X-WebTV-Signatu 1

ETAtAhUAu1Ea8fp/h0tcgRhA8wi5RjtaJuYCFDDGn5Xldslnj0
pOJsiVGpxiHqy0
rec.radio.cb:354339

Gee, Lelnad, this is your forge that had your
Bignet account
pulled....that's why the post doesn't exist at all
anywhere in any
archives,,,it exists only in the body of your
posts... Or was it one of
snip
______

I'll bet when you contacted the ISP they only said
the person was dealt with but they would NEVER say
who it was. I've had one or more people contacted
for pulling crap on usenet so I know for a fact
what goes on when a complaint is made. So you
still remain totally clue-less as who was posting
what. So somebody got it but how many people have
BigNet accounts Twirt? 10, 100, ... 1,000,000 so
how are you going to prove with out a doubt that a
particular account belonged to so-and-so with out
the ISP telling you? And they can't do that with
out getting sued over privacy issues. And they are
not going to let some idiot like you get them sued
so the proof you don't have, and never will get.

So all you really have is your anger, your
misdirected agenda, wondering around in the dark
as always, clue-less as to who your real
tormentors really are. And I have no logical
reason to help you either after all of the crap
you have pulled. So if you want to continue to
waste your time chasing me around it just leaves
the door wide open for your true adversaries to
continue making a hobby of you. That suits me just
fine.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU

----------------------
"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

on.webtv.net...
snip
,,if such acts bring you pleasure,,,,,you have my
permission to "make a fool of" me any time

snip
-----------------------

Old August 25th 03, 08:42 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Leland=A0C.=A0Scott)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
on.webtv.net...
No,,the bignet email I received claimed you were "dealt with."

No you said "pulled".

I did. And I stand behind what I write.

Just to make a fool out of you again

"Again" implies it happened in the past. You've had no such luck your
entire existence.

and prove

=A0=A0You've proved nothing except a depsperate and dire concern of what
the entire world, and most magnificently, myself, think of your gaffes
and screw-ups. One has but to merely glance at the effort you devote to
defending yourself of something you claim didn't occur.

you can't tell anything but lies read

the copy of your other post which should

refresh your defective memory while exposing

you as a liar.

Again,,,just your extraoridinary claims. My claims are backed by facts:
1) You were caught lying about the hours you claimed you post from work
in the past. It's why you abandoned the inquiry of the hours of
operation your "company" office keeps. But now that I mentioned it, you
go ahead and present yet another claim explaining it away,,that you were
unable to address in the past. And before you begin, have they kept the
same hours for at least the last two years? : )

2) You had NO other access at that time period in whcih we speak of
except the Bignews account. You had an aco**** PRIOR to Bignet, and yet
another account AFTER Bignet, directly after your threat,,,,so, the
question begs,,,,why did you NOT access the group in any manner
whatsoever from your home, the ENTIRE time you were utilizing Bignet,
but (drum roll, please,,,,,) coincidentally (LOL) after your threat,
resumed accessing the group from yet ANOTHER posting access, which, was
NOT the same as your posting access PRE-Bignet............,LOL!.
001.public.lawson.webtv.net!not-for-mail From:

(Twistedhed) Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb Subject: KC8LDO ARRL
REPRESENTATIVE Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:16:56 -0400 (EDT) Organization:
WebTV Subscriber Lines: 155 Message-ID:
ebtv.net References:
Charset=3DISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: Quoted-Printable
X-WebTV-Signatu 1 ETAtAhUAu1Ea8fp/h0tcgRhA8wi5RjtaJuYCFDDGn5Xldslnj0
pOJsiVGpxiHqy0 Content-Disposition: Inline Xref:
intern1.nntp.aus1.giganews.com rec.radio.cb:354339
Gee, Lelnad, this is your forge that had your Bignet account
pulled....that's why the post doesn't exist at all anywhere in any
archives,,,it exists only in the body of your posts... Or was it one of
snip
______
I'll bet when you contacted the ISP they only

said the person was dealt with but they would

NEVER say who it was.

LOL,,,you were the only Bignet poster to complain about, lelnad....YOUR
threat.
You are the only one that has ever threatened me along with Dogie N8.
Wait a sec,,,,Davie has alluded to me being "threatened"
also,,,gee,,,LOL,,Voob nailed you all to the proverbial cross,,,each one
of you that he mentioned as the group lids has threatened me,,,,well,
except Sparky,,,,although he can be a pro-troll, he does thave that
education that tells him just how farhe should go prior to crossing the
line of questionable legality. Just for the record,,,,are you somehow
inferring or claiming that WASN'T you that cowardly posted I was a "Dead
Fish"?..LOL. Right after you just said that bignet account was from your
work? HAHAHAHHAHA! Poor, lelnad!!! You're worse than a used car
salesman, at least they are semi-convincing to SOME of the folk SOME of
the time,,you're convincing no one, not even yourself,,,ahhaha,NONE of
the time..,LOL! No wonder you feel so low and bad about yourself, you've
wrecked yourself, but you can't say you weren't warned and deserving of
it all these years. Hell, all groups need the token clown, like the
village idiot..tell you the truth, way back when, I didn't figure you
for the lid type, but your true colors came quickly via that lack of
self-control you proudly exhibit. The hammies can't stand you, the cbers
kick your collective ass on a regular basis by merely pointing to your
own words as contradictions to your claims, and your world has fallen
apart.

I've had one or more

people contacted for pulling crap on usenet so
I know for a fact what goes on when a

complaint is made.

Your facts are nothing more than claims disproved over and over.
At least I post your idioso remarks and allow the masses to judge you
an incompetent, lying lid.,,lol,,you need resort to forges, Mr. ARRL
man,,,hahhahahahha! If you don't like what you've become, the cure is
simple, stop lying and stop attacking, ...but, your ego is so heavily
involved and destroyed, it will not alllow it.

So you still remain totally clue-less as who

was posting what.

=A0
=A0Sounds like a straight out admission that you know exactly who does
what....in fact, it was an admission. No surprise there, as you had a
direct hand in N8WWM porn-spamming this group. Twice, when you fell off
the wagon, you even threatened that YOU would bring him back to resume
his disgusting filth he was spamming us with.

So somebody got it but how many people

have BigNet accounts Twirt? 10, 100, ...

1,000,000

Only you in here at the time, genius. Only you made the threat. This is
one of those times in which your inability (due the comprehension
deficit you suffer) to see yourself as the majority does is paying off
huge freakin' dividends...LOL.

so how are you going to prove with out a

doubt that a particular account belonged to

so-and-so with out the ISP telling you?

Is THAT what has you menstruating like a female goat? You waiting for
proof? LOL,,you poor, poor man with that poor, poor ego. I have no
intention of supplying you with anything. I supplied the post of your
threat (need to see it again for posterity's sake?), your sudden
disappearance after your death threat and my complaint was there for all
to see, as is your peculiarity of not posting for the entire time you
had bignet, as is the fact you had a separate access before AND after
Bignet. If the group was a jury, there would be no reasonable doubt, as
YOU, Lelnad C. Scott, were the ONLY person posting via Bignet who
threatened me and told me I was a "dead fish".
This, presented and admitted as exhibit 'A", coupled with your past
references and predisposition to violence, with your preferred
mentioning of the method "shooting freebanders in the head",,and you are
a guilty 'nutha sucka'! Sentence is hereby handed down. You will be
forever more, branded the lid of rec,radio.cb. Appeal denied. Try again
next year. Bailiff, get this malcontent out of my courtroom.

Old August 26th 03, 01:18 AM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

snip Twisty whining about threats
You are the only one that has ever threatened me along with Dogie N8.
Wait a sec,,,,Davie has alluded to me being "threatened"
also,,,gee,,,LOL,,Voob nailed you all to the proverbial cross,,,each one
of you that he mentioned as the group lids has threatened me,,,,well,
except Sparky,,,,although he can be a pro-troll, he does thave that
education that tells him just how farhe should go prior to crossing the
line of questionable legality.

It doesn't take much education to understand the bottom line, Twisty: You can
whine, bitch, gripe, moan, cry and complain until you are blue in the gills
about how you think you have been threatened and/or harassed on Usenet, but your
arguments will never be valid because cartoon characters (i.e, anonymous and
imaginary personalities) don't have any standing in a court of law. Even if they
did, your case would certainly get thrown out when it is revealed just how much
threatening and harassing you have done yourself. Therefore, it's a sure bet
that you will never take any remedial action against these or any perceived
threats/harassment, and the only thing you are accomplishing in this newsgroup
is the setting of a world's record for how many times someone can whine, bitch,
gripe, moan, cry and complain on Usenet. Hey, just a few more posts and you
might set that record, Twist. Imagine -- you will finally get some of that
recognition you think you deserve! Of course someone will come along and break
your record soon afterwards, but at least you will have firmly established
yourself in the archives for centuries to come as one of the biggest cry-babies
on Usenet. And maybe a few years after you get dethroned, you can supress your
ego long enough to toss your tiara in the closet and move on with your life.

It's been a spectacular summer, and you are absolutely pathetic for wasting so
much of it pursuing your obsessions on rrcb. Get a life.

Old August 22nd 03, 01:35 PM
Twistedhed

Subject: =A0=A0 WA3MOJ CLAIMS "NEVER SAID I WAS WA3MOJ" Date: =A0=A0
Thu, Aug 21, 2003, 9:38pm X-Priority: =A0=A0 3 X-MSMail-Priority: =A0=A0
Normal X-Trace: =A0=A0
sv3-ZdkJjL1M3UmtYMwowAB4WX3xwytXnpa5yYZdHSaFeQpsIz/7fZTldg6Yn8dXOdhwjib13p=
WFNle94Gv!ogU8d1Qgg854jjDmRKX2KNwjoKpm+xxRIBmIIu2p UVqE6Ugi6EzlrSv+N2wQTQ=3D=
=3D
a copy of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: =A0=A0 Otherwise we will be
unable to process your complaint properly X-Postfilter: =A0=A0 1.1
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
on.webtv.net...
Gee,,KC8LDO Lelnad denies all involvment, then
lies to the world about
his bignet account.

No lie Twirt.

Huge Lie, Lelnad, and I'm gonna pop this one (juts like your lowest
self-esteem) too, in a second, just like I do the rest of your lies that
you need to repeat over and over that "no one will believe". You need to
move on from your lies, 'cause you dig yourself deeper with each one.

As I said I have never had a BigNet account

And as I have said before,,you lie, and proving them is getting easier
each tiome you open your trash mouth.

of mine. I'll let you ponder how that can be

true. Maybe you'll surprise me, but most likely

you're a bit too slow, IQ deprived, to figure it

out. Trying to explain it to you is a waste of my
time because it would be like trying to teach a

monkey to think. In fact I'll bet a monkey would
figure it out before you did!

--

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

ARRL Member

NCI Member

Charter member of the

Lawrence Technological University

Wireless Society W8LTU

Yea, we know what you said. Sure, sure, it was "someone elses" account.
Only,........now we can al certainly understand WHY you would claim such
a thing, but even if that were true, your only reason for such would be
malice.
Nevertheless, you had NO other access during the ENTIRE time you were
posting EXCEPT that BIGNET account. You had another account PRIOR to
Bignet, and another AFTER Bignet. I'll let you figure that out awhile.
Maybe you'll surprise me, but most likely you're a bit too slow, IQ
deprived,
=A0=A0Trying to explain it to you is a waste of my time because it would
be like
trying to teach a monkey to think.
In fact I'll bet a monkey would figure it out before you did! 10-4, good
buddy?

Old August 22nd 03, 11:26 PM
Leland C. Scott

"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

..webtv.net...

Huge Lie, Lelnad

No lie Twirt.

Nevertheless, you had NO other access during the

ENTIRE time you were
posting EXCEPT that BIGNET account.

I had in fact 3 ISP's, and still do. My main dial
up service - one back up dial up service - and one
at work. And now I have my cable modem - one back
up dial up service - and one at work on a T1 line.

Like I said before trying to explain it to you is
a waste of my time because it would be like trying
to teach a monkey to think. And if there was a
contest between you and the monkey, I'd bet on the
monkey as the sure winner.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member --- It's still here, and not missing
Twirt.