Old August 26th 03, 02:40 PM
Twistedhed

Default WA3MOJ Geogre Busch

Hey Geogre,,,,,,,you are avoiding the question,,did the user at the
68.45 IP addy forge you when he claimed his call was wa3moj and posted
it to this group? Thiswon't away, Geogre,,no matter how much you
despeartely need it to..

Old August 26th 03, 09:06 PM
Curious Dan

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
Hey Geogre,,,,,,,you are avoiding the question,,did the user at the
68.45 IP addy forge you when he claimed his call was wa3moj and posted
it to this group? Thiswon't away, Geogre,,no matter how much you

sorry numbnuts, no one at that addy ever said they were wa3moj just your
insinuations and lies.
despeartely need it to..

Old August 26th 03, 10:48 PM
Curious Dan

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

Hey Geogre,,,,,,,you are avoiding the question,,did the user at the
68.45 IP addy forge you when he claimed his call was wa3moj and posted
it to this group? Thiswon't away, Geogre,,no matter how much you

I answered the question may times for you jockstrap sniffer, no one at that
ip address ever said thier call was wa3moj
You call me wa3moj daily does that make me him, since you said it it must be
so ......

"wa3moj.... who is next? perhaps you could get
dickie boy cranium to give us his next."

Old August 26th 03, 10:49 PM
Curious Dan

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb

_
HEY Geogre,,,was Randy forging you or did you give him permission to say
he was you? Ahh, never mind,,your clique of lids are all liars,,,PROVEN
liars, no doubt! But it has been fun illustrating it, today!!

Why you blaming Randy for forging? And, No I never gave him permission to
do anything he is a big boy.

Old August 26th 03, 11:24 PM

-snip-

Who gives a ****?

--
GO #40

Old August 27th 03, 12:02 AM
Twistedhed

From: (Curious=A0Dan)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb References:
Subject: The
Rain report Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 01:01:22 -0500 X-Priority: 3
_
HEY Geogre,,,was Randy forging you or did you give him permission to say
he was you? Ahh, never mind,,your clique of lids are all liars,,,PROVEN
liars, no doubt! But it has been fun illustrating it, today!!

Why you blaming Randy for forging?

I SAID never mind,,,,(sigh),,,,I "asked", I did not blame. Really
hurtin' huh?

And, No I never gave him permission to do

anything he is a big boy.

Can you elaborate on why the call of WA3mOJ is coming from that addy,
when the opposite claim was made several times?

Old August 27th 03, 12:59 AM
Twistedhed

From: "Jacques Strappe"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb

Subject: Palomar 300A
Amp Help... Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 10:37:29 -0400 X-Priority: 3

And one more time:
68.45.64.50

of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: Otherwise we will be unable to
process your complaint properly
Duh. The original poster won't give his

callsign, Skipp won't give his callsign, and

neither will you. Wonder why, LOL.

What's your call? Lead by example.

wa3moj.... who is next? perhaps you could get
dickie boy cranium to give us his next.

Denial is not a river in Egypt. Here is the addy you claim never claimed
he was wa3moj, doing just that....again.

Old August 27th 03, 01:32 AM
tsh

I have a question? How does you showing the message header prove anyone
sent jack from a given IP address? When you log on to @****tv.net, I mean
webtv, do you really think you get the same IP address every time? If you
do, you are daft. Are you the only one who purchased webtv? Well, that
might be a bad example. How many people have signed up for AOL, MSN, etc?
That's right millions. So how the heck do you assume that because this guy
happens to have a certain ISP that means HE was the one who sent whatever?
What a dope. Before you start spouting off, you should really understand
the technology. Check out static versus dynamic IP addressing.

Old August 27th 03, 02:25 AM
Curious Dan

From: "Jacques Strappe"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb

Amp Help... Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 10:37:29 -0400 X-Priority: 3

And one more time:
68.45.64.50

of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: Otherwise we will be unable to
process your complaint properly
Duh. The original poster won't give his

callsign, Skipp won't give his callsign, and

neither will you. Wonder why, LOL.

What's your call? Lead by example.

wa3moj.... who is next? perhaps you could get
dickie boy cranium to give us his next.

Denial is not a river in Egypt. Here is the addy you claim never claimed
he was wa3moj, doing just that....again.

I never said that wasn't my ip asslicker, your going senile again, the post
doesn say I am wa3moj. I see your in love...

Old August 27th 03, 02:26 AM
Curious Dan

wrote in message
"Curious Dan" wrote:
-snip-
Why you blaming Randy for forging? And, No I never gave him permission
to do anything he is a big boy.

Who gives a ****?

you better ask twisty he gives a **** he is asking the question round these
parts take it up with him. Ask him if they are CB related.