Old August 27th 03, 03:43 AM
Jim Hampton

Not taking sides here, but anything .rr.com is roadrunner (cable) and is a
static IP address (at least it was as of a couple of years ago). I have had
DSL for a year and a half and they have changed my IP address exactly once.
I believe that roadrunner was going to try and change the internet address
once in a while, but would expect that to be difficult if someone has their
computer on 24/7 (my neighbor uses her computer as a radio). Dial up is
dynamic IP, but the broadband stuff is generally not. Just FYI.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

"tsh" nospamts@world .com.com wrote in message
I have a question? How does you showing the message header prove anyone
sent jack from a given IP address? When you log on to @****tv.net, I mean
webtv, do you really think you get the same IP address every time? If you
do, you are daft. Are you the only one who purchased webtv? Well, that
might be a bad example. How many people have signed up for AOL, MSN, etc?
That's right millions. So how the heck do you assume that because this

guy
happens to have a certain ISP that means HE was the one who sent whatever?
What a dope. Before you start spouting off, you should really understand
the technology. Check out static versus dynamic IP addressing.

---

Old August 27th 03, 01:11 PM
Twistedhed

From: nospamts@world .com.com (tsh)
I have a question?

Yea? Who are you?

How does you showing the message header
prove anyone sent jack from a given IP
address?

_
ASk Frankiestein and Lelnad,,THEY began the game,,why ask me? I merely
play the cards they dealt me,,,Dig yourself,,youhave an anger problem.

Old August 27th 03, 03:10 PM
cb_monitor

"Curious Dan" wrote in message ...
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
Hey Geogre,,,,,,,you are avoiding the question,,did the user at the
68.45 IP addy forge you when he claimed his call was wa3moj and posted
it to this group? Thiswon't away, Geogre,,no matter how much you

sorry numbnuts, no one at that addy ever said they were wa3moj just your
insinuations and lies.

Really?

Whats this?

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...%40comcast.com

This came from 65.45.64.50 posted from someone calling themselves
Transhark.
Why does everyone think your in PA. ?

Callsign: WA3MOJ Class: Extra Codes: HAI USA
Name: GEORGE BUSCH
Addr1: 1385 DEVON CIR
Addr2: ALLENTOWN, PA 18104
Country: USA
Effective: 25 Apr 1997 Expires: 25 Apr 2007
FCC: ULS Listing
Lookups: 350
Old August 27th 03, 09:32 PM
Curious Dan

"cb_monitor" wrote in message
om...
"Curious Dan" wrote in message

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
Hey Geogre,,,,,,,you are avoiding the question,,did the user at the
68.45 IP addy forge you when he claimed his call was wa3moj and posted
it to this group? Thiswon't away, Geogre,,no matter how much you

sorry numbnuts, no one at that addy ever said they were wa3moj just your
insinuations and lies.

Really?

Whats this?

It looks like a link from google and the question was asked,
why does everyone think I am in Pa, and I gave them an answer why they may
think that way.