Old September 3rd 03, 06:25 PM
David Tilley

Default Whatever happened to??...

I see there are alot of flame matches in todays NG with chuckie and Twisty.
I haven't been out here in years. Whatever happened to the old flame grudges
between the radio tech's WildCat and Coon Dawg? Any info. reposts, would be
great!

Old September 3rd 03, 08:03 PM
chuck K8CPA

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 17:25:24 GMT, "David Tilley"
was blabbling:

....I see there are alot of flame matches in todays NG with chuckie and
Twisty.
....I haven't been out here in years. Whatever happened to the old
flame grudges
....between the radio tech's WildCat and Coon Dawg? Any info. reposts,
would be
....great!

See Below..:

....Hi Guys,
....I hate to be the bearer of Bad news, But I figure some people that
....frequent this news group(s), may know this guy...
....I found out Some sad news, It seems that Terry Elkins, AKA Coon
Dog,
....from Taylor, Michigan Died, death was ruled a Suicide. It seems
Coon
....Dog had some personal problems and he simply just couldn't handle
it.
....He died from Carbon Monoxide Poisioning...
....For you that didn't know, Coon Dog had a CB shop, first in a truck
....stop at Ecorse and I-94 and then ran on in a van... a Mobile CB
Shop.
....We was Laid to rest last Wed.
....May He rest in peace...
....Signed,
....A Freind.

and yes, it's the truth... He died very recently.

-Chuck

Old September 3rd 03, 08:04 PM
chuck K8CPA

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 17:25:24 GMT, "David Tilley"
was blabbling:

....I see there are alot of flame matches in todays NG with chuckie and
Twisty.
....I haven't been out here in years. Whatever happened to the old
flame grudges
....between the radio tech's WildCat and Coon Dawg? Any info. reposts,
would be
....great!

I wasn't aware me and twisty were fighing?

were you Twist?

-Me

..

Old September 5th 03, 06:44 PM
Twistedhed

What's really funny, is I have seen webtv on other newsreaders. After
all this time of one not figuring it out, it''s inevitably user error.

Old December 5th 08, 06:54 AM
Junior Member

Location: Illinois
Question

I haven't been out here in years. Whatever happened to the old flame grudges
between the radio tech's WildCat and Coon Dawg? Any info. reposts, would be
great![/quote]

#12 is alive and well and mostly riding his motorcycle these days....

Army Radio Sales in UK, what has happened to this company? DEMOSTENES A. Goksøyr Boatanchors 0 May 17th 04 09:20 AM
What happened to EHam ?? HK Equipment 6 April 19th 04 04:52 PM
What happened to EHam ?? HK Equipment 0 April 19th 04 02:58 AM
Whatever happened to the goofball W2KP? Bonzi General 1 February 16th 04 01:53 AM
What Happened to Boatanchor Classifeds ?? Roy Boatanchors 5 December 1st 03 07:41 PM