Old September 8th 03, 12:46 AM

jim wrote:
Brainbuster wrote:
jim wrote in message

C. laugh at ones self and not worry about it.

Will you take that option if you appear on the "Voobie" Website?

Regards,

Peter.

if he (or she) wants to post something inane about me then cheers....

It'll make ya famous!

--
GO #40
Old September 8th 03, 01:31 AM
sideband

Brain:
I though you'd know better..

It's "Thou Dost Protest too much..."

-SSB

Brainbuster wrote:

While firmly installed on Georgina's hand,
Socko "George Is Innocent" wrote...

No similar complaints about the voobie websites?

You mean the one that refers to me as a Brummy M&S van driver... rather
like Voob and George do?
You know, if I did protest to that, It would be said that I protest too
much. It would be assumed, by the "antis", that my protests were proof
that the suggestions on the page were real.

Whoever put up the site with nude george
and voobsie pics is not as bad?

So, they really are pictures of the infamous duo... cool. How did someone
get hold of nude pictures of them?

Strange how, when that site seems to be systematically working it's way
through the newsgroup regulars, none of whom are whining about it, the
one page you whine about is the one with "George" on it.

Hey, Mr "innocent"...
Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Old September 8th 03, 01:55 AM
Keith Hosman

KC8TCQ
ARRL Member - ARES
"jim" wrote in message

| Keith Hosman wrote:
| On 07 Sep 2003 15:38:52 GMT, wrote:
|

| Emeril rocks, I've thought about sending him my prize winning chili
| recipe..
|

| Post it here..I love good chilli..mmmmmmm!
|

| Ok, I never use measurements so it's not going to be exact.
| and I use absolutely no chili powder or canned items.
|
| I usually make huge batches so I'll try to adjust down (from 20 lbs.
| of meat to a more family oriented size)
|
| Start with 2 pounds of italian sausage and 2 pounds of ground beef.
| put them in a iron skillet with 2 large fresh chopped onions, 2 cloves
| of fresh crushed garlic, fresh green bell peppers diced, fresh
| jalapeno peppers dices, fresh thai chili peppers diced. Cooking the
| peppers, onions, and garlic together with the meat brings out the
| flavors. When the meat is just about completely cooked I pour in about
| 2 ounces of jack daniels, the alcohol cooks off but leaves a good
| flavor.
|

| While the meat is cooking I have a stock pot going at a slow simmer
| with the beans (I use a combination of pinto, black, and kidney beans,
| there were dried beans that I soaked and cooked) tomato sauce, and
| diced tomatoes.
|

| When the meat is completely cooked I put the contents from the skillet
| into the stock pot, and as a finishing touch I put just a pinch of
| brown sugar and shave just a bit of cinnamon, some sweet to go with
| the heat gives it that extra touch.
|
| You'll have to experiment with the ammount of peppers to use depending
| on how spicy you like your chili.
|
| I slow cook mine for about 3 days, I like it thick.
|
| 73 de Keith
| --
| KC8TCQ
| ARRL Member - ARES
|
| have to ask keith but is it jar tomato sauce or home brew? coming from a
| heavily italian background (cant tell by my surname eh?) it does make
| a difference what type of 'gravy' is used. mighty tasty recipe you have...

the sauce is homebrew like I stated I don't use canned.

Old September 8th 03, 01:58 AM
Keith Hosman

KC8TCQ
ARRL Member - ARES
"Randy" wrote in message

| "Keith Hosman" wrote in message
| On 07 Sep 2003 15:38:52 GMT, wrote:
|

| Emeril rocks, I've thought about sending him my prize winning chili
| recipe..
|
| Post it here..I love good chilli..mmmmmmm!
|

| Ok, I never use measurements so it's not going to be exact.
| and I use absolutely no chili powder or canned items.
|
| I usually make huge batches so I'll try to adjust down (from 20 lbs.
| of meat to a more family oriented size)
|
| Start with 2 pounds of italian sausage and 2 pounds of ground beef.
| put them in a iron skillet with 2 large fresh chopped onions, 2 cloves
| of fresh crushed garlic, fresh green bell peppers diced, fresh
| jalapeno peppers dices, fresh thai chili peppers diced. Cooking the
| peppers, onions, and garlic together with the meat brings out the
| flavors. When the meat is just about completely cooked I pour in about
| 2 ounces of jack daniels, the alcohol cooks off but leaves a good
| flavor.
|

| While the meat is cooking I have a stock pot going at a slow simmer
| with the beans (I use a combination of pinto, black, and kidney beans,
| there were dried beans that I soaked and cooked) tomato sauce, and
| diced tomatoes.
|

| When the meat is completely cooked I put the contents from the skillet
| into the stock pot, and as a finishing touch I put just a pinch of
| brown sugar and shave just a bit of cinnamon, some sweet to go with
| the heat gives it that extra touch.
|
| You'll have to experiment with the ammount of peppers to use depending
| on how spicy you like your chili.
|
| I slow cook mine for about 3 days, I like it thick.
|
| 73 de Keith
| --
| KC8TCQ
| ARRL Member - ARES
|
| Keith, it sounds really good.....but can it really be chili without chili
| powder?

chili powder is ground up dried chili peppers. I prefer the taste of fresh
ingrediants. Jalapeno peppers are a chili pepper, so is the thai chili, so I
use fresh peppers, and it tastes great.

Old September 8th 03, 02:00 AM
Keith Hosman

wrote in message
| Keith Hosman wrote:
| On 07 Sep 2003 15:38:52 GMT, wrote:
|

| Emeril rocks, I've thought about sending him my prize winning chili
| recipe..
|
| Post it here..I love good chilli..mmmmmmm!
|
| Ok, I never use measurements so it's not going to be exact.
| and I use absolutely no chili powder or canned items.
|
| I usually make huge batches so I'll try to adjust down (from 20 lbs.
| of meat to a more family oriented size)
|
| Start with 2 pounds of italian sausage and 2 pounds of ground beef.
| put them in a iron skillet with 2 large fresh chopped onions, 2 cloves
| of fresh crushed garlic, fresh green bell peppers diced, fresh
| jalapeno peppers dices, fresh thai chili peppers diced. Cooking the
| peppers, onions, and garlic together with the meat brings out the
| flavors. When the meat is just about completely cooked I pour in about
| 2 ounces of jack daniels, the alcohol cooks off but leaves a good
| flavor.
|
| While the meat is cooking I have a stock pot going at a slow simmer
| with the beans (I use a combination of pinto, black, and kidney beans,
| there were dried beans that I soaked and cooked) tomato sauce, and
| diced tomatoes.
|
| When the meat is completely cooked I put the contents from the skillet
| into the stock pot, and as a finishing touch I put just a pinch of
| brown sugar and shave just a bit of cinnamon, some sweet to go with
| the heat gives it that extra touch.
|
| You'll have to experiment with the ammount of peppers to use depending
| on how spicy you like your chili.
|
| I slow cook mine for about 3 days, I like it thick.
|
| 73 de Keith
|
| Hey, that sounds pretty good. I may have to try a batch of
| it. I sometimes add some ground bambi to mine, think that would
| be ok?
|
| --
| GO #40

Should work with ground bambi, let me know how it comes out, I might have to
go hunting this year hehe.

KC8TCQ
ARRL Member - ARES