RadioBanter

-   -   Sorry Brainbuster You Lose (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29776-sorry-brainbuster-you-lose.html)

Landshark September 23rd 03 04:16 AM

"LMAO In Allentown" wrote in message
om...
"Brainbuster" wrote in message

Curious Dan wrote in message ...

wrote in message
(Auctions croak here) wrote:
I will send mopedholic to provide sisterly comfort to you as soon as
he gets done in Oldsmar.

You couldn't find your ass with both hands, n8wwm.

Remember -dogie-, I'm gonna make you call yourself that.

Thats not dougie, landfag and nobrainsbuster said it was george

I never said that he was George... but he said he was you

I am not george, ass juice. read it again I am not george. no where
have you read anyone say he was george that is your imagination.
George has done nothing he seldom posts but you sit there and jump at
anything that sounds like him.

Of course this is George using his AOL
proxy account, the other at UUNet is Doug.

Landshark

--
There are no stupid questions, just stupid
people.

Mr. Garrison

[email protected] September 23rd 03 04:21 AM

wrote in message
(Auctions croak here) wrote:
I will send mopedholic to provide sisterly comfort to you as
soon as he gets done in Oldsmar.

You couldn't find your ass with both hands, n8wwm.

Remember -dogie-, I'm gonna make you call yourself that.

Thats not dougie, landfag and nobrainsbuster said it was george

I never said that he was George... but he said he was you

I am not george, ass juice. read it again I am not george. no where
have you read anyone say he was george that is your imagination.
George has done nothing he seldom posts but you sit there and jump at
anything that sounds like him.

Of course this is George using his AOL
proxy account, the other at UUNet is Doug.

Landshark

I have these boiler plated for n8wwm's abuse.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

LMAO In Allentown September 23rd 03 04:40 AM

Date: Mon, Sep 22, 2003 8:32 PM
(LMAO In Allentown) wrote:
wrote
"Curious Dan" wrote:
I only have because of your false
accusations.

You keep ****ing with us CB'er's. You are gonna learn the hard

way.

My 30L-1 is going 6 meters.

You are mad at a ham so in retaliation you are going to bootleg his
ham call on ham frequencies in violation of federal law. that's the
stupidest ****ing plan i ever heard of. Go ahead that will make you
easy to track down. I hopew you transmit a lot so you can be found

and
be busted you ass wiggling moroon

HA! Come get me, retard. I'm going 1KW Collins on 6. (my ham buddie's
are more than willing to **** him up too)

Eat me.

not only does he come up with the stupidest ****ing plan in history
but then he publishes exactly what hes going to do in a usenet
newsgroup knowing full well that the whole world knows he is steve
parks in medina ohio. oh well no one said keyclowns were bright

[email protected] September 23rd 03 04:47 AM

(LMAO In Allentown) wrote:
not only does he come up with the stupidest ****ing plan in history

but then he publishes exactly what hes going to do in a usenet
newsgroup knowing full well that the whole world knows he is steve
parks in medina ohio. oh well no one said keyclowns were bright

That's the best part, you akc ****s can't do **** about it.

Want some cheese with your whine?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

LMAO In Allentown September 23rd 03 05:00 AM

wrote:
(LMAO In Allentown) wrote:
not only does he come up with the stupidest ****ing plan in

history
but then he publishes exactly what hes going to do in a usenet
newsgroup knowing full well that the whole world knows he is steve
parks in medina ohio. oh well no one said keyclowns were bright

That's the best part, you akc ****s can't do **** about it.

Want some cheese with your whine?

steve look at what your doing your getting all upset and freaked
posting how your going to commit a criminal act etc that is exactly
what doug wants he wins you lose

Landshark September 23rd 03 05:10 AM

wrote in message ...
(LMAO In Allentown) wrote:
not only does he come up with the stupidest ****ing plan in history

but then he publishes exactly what hes going to do in a usenet
newsgroup knowing full well that the whole world knows he is steve
parks in medina ohio. oh well no one said keyclowns were bright

That's the best part, you akc ****s can't do **** about it.

Want some cheese with your whine?

Hey Mopar, picked up the seats
tonight..............Excellent! Intend to
install them tomorrow, put in the
tuffy consol Wednesday, roll bar
on Thursday, molding on Friday.

Landshark

--
"SOME GET STRONG, SOME GET STRANGE,
SOONER OR LATER IT ALL GETS REAL,

[email protected] September 23rd 03 05:18 AM

"Landshark" . wrote:
wrote in message
(LMAO In Allentown) wrote:
not only does he come up with the stupidest ****ing plan in history
but then he publishes exactly what hes going to do in a usenet
newsgroup knowing full well that the whole world knows he is steve
parks in medina ohio. oh well no one said keyclowns were bright

That's the best part, you akc ****s can't do **** about it.

Want some cheese with your whine?

Hey Mopar, picked up the seats
tonight..............Excellent! Intend to
install them tomorrow, put in the
tuffy consol Wednesday, roll bar
on Thursday, molding on Friday.

Landshark

Cool, did you sound proof the floor pan?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

[email protected] September 23rd 03 05:24 AM

(LMAO In Allentown) wrote:
steve look at what your doing your getting all upset and freaked
posting how your going to commit a criminal act etc that is exactly
what doug wants he wins you lose

Come -n- get me. Leg humper.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

Landshark September 23rd 03 05:29 AM

wrote in message ...
"Landshark" . wrote:
wrote in message
(LMAO In Allentown) wrote:
not only does he come up with the stupidest ****ing plan in history
but then he publishes exactly what hes going to do in a usenet
newsgroup knowing full well that the whole world knows he is steve
parks in medina ohio. oh well no one said keyclowns were bright

That's the best part, you akc ****s can't do **** about it.

Want some cheese with your whine?

Hey Mopar, picked up the seats
tonight..............Excellent! Intend to
install them tomorrow, put in the
tuffy consol Wednesday, roll bar
on Thursday, molding on Friday.

Landshark

Cool, did you sound proof the floor pan?

No, I've found a place that
has a carpet kit with sound-
proofing insulation, they are on
back order though.

Landshark

--
We are men at work, we've got a job to do.
Neil Young

[email protected] September 23rd 03 05:33 AM

"Landshark" . wrote:
wrote in message
"Landshark" . wrote:
wrote in message
(LMAO In Allentown) wrote:
not only does he come up with the stupidest ****ing plan in
history
but then he publishes exactly what hes going to do in a usenet
newsgroup knowing full well that the whole world knows he is
steve parks in medina ohio. oh well no one said keyclowns were
bright

That's the best part, you akc ****s can't do **** about it.

Want some cheese with your whine?

Hey Mopar, picked up the seats
tonight..............Excellent! Intend to
install them tomorrow, put in the
tuffy consol Wednesday, roll bar
on Thursday, molding on Friday.

Landshark

Cool, did you sound proof the floor pan?

No, I've found a place that
has a carpet kit with sound-
proofing insulation, they are on
back order though.

Landshark

You'll thank yourself when you run it. ;)

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month