Old September 20th 03, 01:43 AM
Auctions croak here

Brainlessbluster, you know you want "international relations" with
twithed, so why deny your lust?

As for lying, why should anyone care about lying to criminals like you
and your fellow fruitboys? Like we need credibility with slimeballs
like you guys? You think way too much of your pink muffin boy self if
that even enters your mind.

I will send mopedholic to provide sisterly comfort to you as soon as
he gets done in Oldsmar. It is his fault now if he doesn't hurry, dont
blame your Masters, the AKC.

bye for now, Brainlessbluster. We will exert our effortless total
control over you again tomorrow.

(George Is Innocent) wrote in message om...
"Brainbuster"
wrote
6. Prove that I "support" Twistedhed.

Subj: brainlessbluster runs his moronic yap some more
Date: 2003/Sep/19
From: (Brainbuster)

Twistedhed is showing you for the lying Trolls you are... without even
posting a message. Just like Quicksand... the more you squirm, the
deeper you sink.

Old September 22nd 03, 07:02 AM
Brainbuster

Auctions croak here wrote in message ...
Brainlessbluster, you know you want "international relations" with
twithed, so why deny your lust?

As for lying, why should anyone care about lying to criminals like you

Can you prove that I am a "criminal"?
Didn't think so... you cannot prove any other allegations you and your
buddies make.

I see that you post more childish insults, in an attempt to deflect
attention from your failings. Hey, put the 'phone down... Uncle Sparkles
must be getting fed up with being called to bail your asses out every time
you start burrying yourself in your own excrement.

You really are such sore losers.

New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
VE's may lose 220-222MHz KØHB Policy 0 January 12th 04 09:39 PM
hey brainbuster jim CB 1 September 18th 03 06:51 AM