RadioBanter

-   -   Sorry Brainbuster You Lose (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29776-sorry-brainbuster-you-lose.html)

George Is Innocent September 19th 03 07:02 PM

Sorry Brainbuster You Lose

"Brainbuster" wrote
6. Prove that I "support" Twistedhed.

Subj: brainlessbluster runs his moronic yap some more
Date: 2003/Sep/19
From: (Brainbuster)

Twistedhed is showing you for the lying Trolls you are... without even
posting a message. Just like Quicksand... the more you squirm, the
deeper you sink.

[email protected] September 19th 03 10:34 PM

(George Is Innocent) wrote:
Twistedhed is showing you for the lying Trolls you are... without even
posting a message.

You can't stand it. Dumbass.

Auctions croak here September 20th 03 01:43 AM

Brainlessbluster, you know you want "international relations" with
twithed, so why deny your lust?

As for lying, why should anyone care about lying to criminals like you
and your fellow fruitboys? Like we need credibility with slimeballs
like you guys? You think way too much of your pink muffin boy self if
that even enters your mind.

I will send mopedholic to provide sisterly comfort to you as soon as
he gets done in Oldsmar. It is his fault now if he doesn't hurry, dont
blame your Masters, the AKC.

bye for now, Brainlessbluster. We will exert our effortless total
control over you again tomorrow.

Date: 2003/Sep/19
From: (Brainbuster)

[email protected] September 20th 03 01:47 AM

(Auctions croak here) wrote:
I will send mopedholic to provide sisterly comfort to you as soon as
he gets done in Oldsmar.

You couldn't find your ass with both hands, n8wwm.

Remember -dogie-, I'm gonna make you call yourself that.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/month

Curious Dan September 20th 03 12:58 PM

wrote in message
(Auctions croak here) wrote:
I will send mopedholic to provide sisterly comfort to you as soon as
he gets done in Oldsmar.

You couldn't find your ass with both hands, n8wwm.

Remember -dogie-, I'm gonna make you call yourself that.

Thats not dougie, landfag and nobrainsbuster said it was george and you know
they know it all.

Auctions croak here September 20th 03 02:01 PM

wrote in message ...
(Auctions croak here) wrote:
I will send mopedholic to provide sisterly comfort to you as soon as
he gets done in Oldsmar.

You couldn't find your ass with both hands, n8wwm.

Remember -dogie-, I'm gonna make you call yourself that.

You couldn't make a heterosexual act on a planet of only women, STFU
ya little queer.

Get down to Oldsmar...twithed needs his little sister to kiss him. You
make me laugh. stevie, yer a gutless sissified coward who jerks off to
gay porn...what an idiot you are.

Brainbuster September 22nd 03 07:02 AM

wrote in message
(George Is Innocent) wrote:
Twistedhed is showing you for the lying Trolls you are... without even
posting a message.

You can't stand it. Dumbass.

He cannot stand the pain of losing... he has enlisted the help of his
Uncle Sparkles now. He cannot do it alone, and needs to use more
than the one name to post under, to hide the facts.

Brainbuster September 22nd 03 07:02 AM

Auctions croak here wrote in message ...
Brainlessbluster, you know you want "international relations" with
twithed, so why deny your lust?

As for lying, why should anyone care about lying to criminals like you

Can you prove that I am a "criminal"?
Didn't think so... you cannot prove any other allegations you and your
buddies make.

I see that you post more childish insults, in an attempt to deflect
attention from your failings. Hey, put the 'phone down... Uncle Sparkles
must be getting fed up with being called to bail your asses out every time
you start burrying yourself in your own excrement.

You really are such sore losers.

Brainbuster September 22nd 03 07:02 AM

.. .

Date: 2003/Sep/19
From: (Brainbuster)

Twistedhed is showing you for the lying Trolls you are... without even
posting a message. Just like Quicksand... the more you squirm, the
deeper you sink.

Why... because I post a known and proven fact, showing your inability to
stop trolling.
He stopped posting, you carry on trolling... it's a proven fact.

I am not sticking up for Twisty... I am stomping on your face... I bet it
hurts like hell.
Go take some pain killers, and have a long rest.

Hey, why are you replying to me under so many names?

Brainbuster September 22nd 03 07:03 AM

Curious Dan wrote in message ...

wrote in message
(Auctions croak here) wrote:
I will send mopedholic to provide sisterly comfort to you as soon as
he gets done in Oldsmar.

You couldn't find your ass with both hands, n8wwm.

Remember -dogie-, I'm gonna make you call yourself that.

Thats not dougie, landfag and nobrainsbuster said it was george

I never said that he was George... but he said he was you, whatever your
real name is.
George, Georgina, Shirley, Daniella... your still a troll.