Old September 29th 03, 03:08 AM

"Lance Adair" wrote:
wrote in message
"Lance Adair" wrote:
wrote in message
Yup, hurts my sides from laughing.

(leg-humper)

Yes that is your new name leg humper

Please try to come up with your own material.

why assclown it is so beffiting of you ... now run along and go fetch a
bone of your own.

I'm trying to fetch a coward, but Dougay is skeer'ed.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month
Old September 29th 03, 03:11 AM

"Lance Adair" wrote:
your starting to scare me

You're just like your patron saint DouGay, a coward.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month
Old September 29th 03, 07:16 AM
Brainbuster

AKC 4 LIFE wrote in message ...
"Brainbuster" wrote in message

Brainbuster wrote in message ...

Eventually, I disconnected and reconnected before retrying, and their
naff system actually started working. Not the first time their system
has done
this, as you will see from the previous multiple post a few days back.

ohhhhhhhh but not too long ago brainbluster denied he multiple posted.

Please show proof... where is the post?
Oh yes, proving your accusations is not your strong point.

now he is blaming it on software failure.

No, try looking again... I said that it was the ISP SERVER.
That may not suit you, but it is a fact.

I made ONE copy of a message but, because my ISP's news server was acting
up, the server refused to acknowledge that it had received and posted a
message... so my systen (quite correctly) kept trying to send it.
That is NOT a problem with my system or software, it is doing what it
should... trying to send a message.
For software to assume that a message was received, without confirmation,
would risk loss of messages.

Look at the times and IP numbers
You will see that they are all copies of the same message... the creation
time is the same, to the second.
Also, you will see that, apart from the last copy, the message that got
repeated was sent on a different IP number than the rest. All the other
posts that day which (as you will see by their creation times) should have
been sent with the first copy of the repeated post, were also delayed until
the IP number changed.

That is because the problem with the ISP was cured by disconnecting,
reconnecting, and getting in through another part of their system. When
this was done, the ISP server acknowledged the post and my system was then
able to remove it from the "Outbox" and send the rest of the messages.

Is this all too much for a Google troll to understand?

Old September 29th 03, 09:16 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Brainbuster"
wrote:

snip
Please show proof... where is the post?

Oh bloody hell, can't you and "George" shut the **** up? You blame him, he
blames you, but you BOTH are assholes for eating up so much newsgroup space with
your insignificant little whinings -- BOTH OF YOU -- SHUT THE **** UP!!!

It takes a man to walk away from a fight -- so who is going to prove himself?
Will it be you, Brain? Can you prove your namesake? Or will it be "george", a
troll that you already know won't stop posting? Get a ****ing clue!

Or are you going to whine about how who is "the man"? Tell ya what, Brain: I'm
sick of you, I'm sick of Twisty (hey Mopar, I told you that he couldn't ignore
me), I'm sick of "George", and I'm sick of all the hypocrites that whine
incessantly about trolls but feed them nonetheless -- and feed them as if they
were ready for the auction block!!!

Do you want to make a statement, Brain? Then STFU! Because you are doing NOTHING
to help and doing EVERYTHING to keep this troll war going. Keep it up and you
will have no more integrity than Hypocrite Homoshark. Do you want THAT?

We had a decent technical discussion a few weeks ago. Don't blow it.

Old September 29th 03, 03:06 PM
Twistedhed

LOL!

Old September 29th 03, 09:34 PM
Lance Adair

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
In , "Brainbuster"
wrote:

snip
Please show proof... where is the post?

Oh bloody hell, can't you and "George" shut the **** up? You blame him, he
blames you, but you BOTH are assholes for eating up so much newsgroup

space with
your insignificant little whinings -- BOTH OF YOU -- SHUT THE **** UP!!!

which george are you talking about frank, the one your portraying or the
real one?

It takes a man to walk away from a fight -- so who is going to prove

himself?
Will it be you, Brain? Can you prove your namesake? Or will it be

"george", a
troll that you already know won't stop posting? Get a ****ing clue!

Hey Frank you dont want to let the cat out of the bag do you?

Old October 4th 03, 09:50 AM
Brainbuster

Frank Gilliland wrote in message ...

Oh bloody hell, can't you and "George"

Who are you calling "George"... "AKC 4 LIFE"?
It's been a couple of days, and I don't see you getting sh*t about how he is
not "George".

eating up so much newsgroup space

So much space? Unlike some on this group, I don't post every day.
I remember you arguing a night away once... posting more in a few hours than
many do in a week or even a month.

Maybe the fact that their lies and hypocrisy have been shown up upsets you
too.

It takes a man to walk away from a fight

Fight? I was explaining how that post came to be duplicated.
I thought that a little education on the matter may help him to understand.

Tell ya what, Brain: I'm sick of you, I'm sick of Twisty (hey Mopar,
I told you that he couldn't ignore me), I'm sick of "George", and I'm
sick of all the hypocrites that whine incessantly about trolls but
feed them nonetheless

If the group gets you down so much, maybe it's time you walked away. There
must be better things to do with your time than increasing your blood
pressure.

Old October 5th 03, 02:19 AM
Richard Cranium

Frank Gilliland wrote in message . ..
In , "Brainbuster"
wrote:

snip
Please show proof... where is the post?

Oh bloody hell, can't you and "George" shut the **** up? You blame him, he
blames you, but you BOTH are assholes for eating up so much newsgroup space with
your insignificant little whinings -- BOTH OF YOU -- SHUT THE **** UP!!!

Try taking your own advice, Frankie-fag!

It takes a man to walk away from a fight -- so who is going to prove himself?
Will it be you, Brain? Can you prove your namesake? Or will it be "george", a
troll that you already know won't stop posting? Get a ****ing clue!

When will YOU stop whining?

Or are you going to whine about how who is "the man"? Tell ya what, Brain: I'm
sick of you, I'm sick of Twisty (hey Mopar, I told you that he couldn't ignore
me), I'm sick of "George", and I'm sick of all the hypocrites that whine
incessantly about trolls but feed them nonetheless -- and feed them as if they
were ready for the auction block!!!

So STFU! Stop feeding them, and stop BEING one!

Do you want to make a statement, Brain? Then STFU! Because you are doing NOTHING
to help and doing EVERYTHING to keep this troll war going. Keep it up and you
will have no more integrity than Hypocrite Homoshark. Do you want THAT?

We had a decent technical discussion a few weeks ago. Don't blow it.

You have NEVER had a "decent technical discussion", Frankie-fag. You
think you know it all and never bother to pay attention to what others
say, even when you're wrong.

Neither you nor Georgie-girl nor DouGay have any "integrity" in this
newsgroup. You are all admitted liars and TROLLs. So STFU!

New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
VE's may lose 220-222MHz KØHB Policy 0 January 12th 04 09:39 PM
hey brainbuster jim CB 1 September 18th 03 06:51 AM