Old September 22nd 03, 03:53 PM
Twistedhed

LOL.....I've had Jerry's number for years. No need for me to search
google. You really don't have a clue, it's partly why I respond to
you..you give great impotence...LOL.

Old September 22nd 03, 06:32 PM
Jerry

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
LOL.....I've had Jerry's number for years. No need for me to search
google. You really don't have a clue, it's partly why I respond to
you..you give great impotence...LOL.

Hehee!

We don't always agree but we know that the "anons" are
getting desparate. LOL! Now they are trying to make ME you and YOU me!

I think it's funny!

Jerry

Old September 22nd 03, 09:48 PM
Curious Dan

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
LOL.....I've had Jerry's number for years. No need for me to search
google. You really don't have a clue, it's partly why I respond to
you..you give great impotence...LOL.

Funny assclown that wasnt me who posted that you aRre as clueless as usual.

Old September 23rd 03, 03:29 AM

"Curious Dan" wrote:
Funny assclown that wasnt me who posted that you aRre as clueless as
usual.

You worship dogie, you're doomed.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month
Old September 23rd 03, 03:42 AM
Curious Dan

wrote in message
"Curious Dan" wrote:
Funny assclown that wasnt me who posted that you aRre as clueless as
usual.

You worship dogie, you're doomed.

Oh yeah how so. I have never talked to him before.
--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

Old September 23rd 03, 03:45 AM

"Curious Dan" wrote:
wrote in message
"Curious Dan" wrote:
Funny assclown that wasnt me who posted that you aRre as clueless as
usual.

You worship dogie, you're doomed.

Oh yeah how so.

Collins works. (keep it up)

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month
Old September 23rd 03, 03:47 AM

Yea, ****ing n8wwm is gonna give you ham's a bad name.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

AM fone.net trouble? Carl WA1KPD Boatanchors 0 December 24th 04 03:23 AM
Yeasu ATAS-120 trouble WG Antenna 1 September 26th 04 03:58 PM
Kenwood TM-2550A trouble Claudio Adra Equipment 4 October 7th 03 11:01 PM
oxendine trouble with a capitol t [email protected] Policy 1 September 21st 03 06:58 AM
Kenwood TM-2550A trouble Claudio Adra Equipment 0 September 4th 03 06:58 PM