Old September 25th 03, 09:38 PM
The Fugitive

Default BrummyBuster Goes nuts

BrummyBuster went wild today look at how many replies he made then he has
the balls to tell someone to killfile people... LOL he can't even heed his
own advise... LOL watch he will come on hear and rant and rave and make more
false accusations... probably under a different name, and account.

Old September 28th 03, 11:19 PM
Brainbuster

Keyclownz R Dopers wrote in message
. ..

Here is brummybusters main problem: hypocrisy. He spends all his time
complaining about georgegeorgegeorge

All my time?
Look at how little of my time is even spent on this newsgroup... you "antis"
do enough whining on this group.
That's all you ever do... whine. You keep changing accounts and names to
hide your mental problems.

Auctions.... Waaaa.
Amplifiers... Waaaa.
Freebanding... Waaaa
Brummies... Waaaa

Quit your whining... you bunch or worthless wussies.

Old September 28th 03, 11:19 PM
Brainbuster

The Fugitive wrote in message ...
BrummyBuster went wild today look at how many replies he made

No more than you made on the 24th, under the name of "Curious Dan"... count
them.

Unlike some people, I do not post every day and do not sit on the Internet
all day... so I post them all at once.
As I had not posted on the 23rd or 24th, but posted them all on the 25th,
how about if we count how many you posted in that period when I posted 14
messages...
23rd: 13 messages
24th: 14 messages
25th: 6 messages
TOTAL = 33 messages.
33 to my 14... who's going "wild", huh?

As for the multiple posts on one thread, I am not responsible for faults
with my ISPs servers... even you should be able to understand that. The
server refused to acknowledge receiving a message, so my software kept
sending it again.

then he has the balls to tell someone to killfile people...

I thought that you had "killfiled" me... you just cannot help yourself, you
even have to start an extra thread about me. Look at my header and ask
yourself if my news reader can block any messages from being downloaded, as
IE6 could.
I can hide messages with certain subjects, such as "For Sale", "FS", etc...
and I do.

LOL watch he will come on hear and rant and rave and make
more false accusations...

I posted proof while you and the other "antis" refused to provide proof of
your claims. In the end, the best you can do is childish insults and foul
language.
YOU are ranting and raving, and making false claims about someone you claim
to have "killfiled"... you still haven't given any proof of any of your
claims.

probably under a different name, and account.

When I first came on the Internet, in 2001, I was known by the same name as
now... Brainbuster. I have kept that name from the day I came on the Net,
even when I changed ISPs (because the old one had such a bad server), I
still kept that name so people would know who I was.

You, on the other hand, keep changing your name in an attempt to hide who
you are. You have often used more than one name at the same time.
It is not me who hides behind many names and accounts... that would be you
and the other "antis".

I think you are looking in the mirror, and describing yourself.

Old September 29th 03, 12:54 AM

"Brainbuster" wrote:
Quit your whining... you bunch or worthless wussies.

Ain't no bunch. One or two jackass's is all.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month
Old September 29th 03, 01:29 AM
Lance Adair

wrote in message
"Brainbuster" wrote:
Quit your whining... you bunch or worthless wussies.

Ain't no bunch. One or two jackass's is all.

shame you and your bunch are a Big Bunch of assholes. ...

Old September 29th 03, 01:38 AM

"Lance Adair" wrote:
wrote in message
"Brainbuster" wrote:
Quit your whining... you bunch or worthless wussies.

Ain't no bunch. One or two jackass's is all.

shame you and your bunch are a Big Bunch of assholes. ...

Give it up, Geo. You're melting, just like Dougay.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month
Old September 29th 03, 02:45 AM
Lance Adair

wrote in message
"Lance Adair" wrote:
wrote in message
"Brainbuster" wrote:
Quit your whining... you bunch or worthless wussies.

Ain't no bunch. One or two jackass's is all.

shame you and your bunch are a Big Bunch of assholes. ...

Give it up, Geo. You're melting, just like Dougay.

and your now humping my leg.... get off boy.

Is lighting nuts? CIL Antenna 29 October 23rd 04 11:38 PM
Wiseman, JoesixPack, and the rest of you numb nuts... AB8MQ General 1 June 28th 04 07:48 PM
use of wire nuts in antenna construction John Shadle Antenna 4 June 5th 04 02:18 PM
FS: Connectors, Antennas, Meters, Mounts, etc. Ben Antenna 0 January 6th 04 12:18 AM
FS: Connectors/Adapters/Meters/Etc. Ben Equipment 0 January 1st 04 02:55 PM