Old October 2nd 03, 07:28 PM
Twistedhed

Default DX Season....at last!

Hey 102, where were ya' today, bud? Minnesota was in there all day
long,,,,,I know the season is here when I hear folks calling for Pepper
again,,I can't hear him yet, but I will. 413, I heard your numbers
called today,,seems everyone and their brutha was talking to Colorado
today...haha! Who WAS that masked cb bandit truckin' along the
Interstate?,,,,ah,,I'll never tell! LOL! Y'all have fun! Ears are on!
Time to shut the VHF off. It's the time-of-the-season! (Zombies,,,,and
NOT "Rob"!)

Old October 2nd 03, 08:23 PM
jim

Twistedhed wrote:
Hey 102, where were ya' today, bud? Minnesota was in there all day
long,,,,,I know the season is here when I hear folks calling for Pepper
again,,I can't hear him yet, but I will. 413, I heard your numbers
called today,,seems everyone and their brutha was talking to Colorado
today...haha! Who WAS that masked cb bandit truckin' along the
Interstate?,,,,ah,,I'll never tell! LOL! Y'all have fun! Ears are on!
Time to shut the VHF off. It's the time-of-the-season! (Zombies,,,,and
NOT "Rob"!)

i was hoping there would be no conditions for a few more months as the
jogunn is down...can always slap up the big stick but it doesn't compare.

Old October 2nd 03, 08:47 PM
David

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 19:23:11 GMT, jim wrote:

Don't for get to CQ south pacific Australia and New zealand ch38
is running hot from state side lately.

David

Old October 2nd 03, 11:41 PM
Twistedhed

Nope,,,,,I won't forget the ops over yonder,,,,still waiting to hear
'ol Mr. Blue this season.

Now I know who is throwing them JoGunns down this way when mutha
nature's skirt is hiked way up high!

Old October 2nd 03, 11:44 PM
Twistedhed

Moparholic wrote:
I even heard N8WWM winding it up on the top end of eleven meters today.
Dood's getting long wided too.
__
I haven't heard his call this week,,,then again, I haven't heard Ohio
this week,,,but I'm listening. Whole buncha skip going on.......

Old October 3rd 03, 01:51 AM
Punisha413fl

hello twist ..413 wavin..on the eastside
Old October 4th 03, 01:03 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Twistedhed wrote:

Hey 102, where were ya' today, bud? Minnesota was in there all day
long,,,,,I know the season is here when I hear folks calling for Pepper
again,,I can't hear him yet, but I will. 413, I heard your numbers
called today,,seems everyone and their brutha was talking to Colorado
today...haha! Who WAS that masked cb bandit truckin' along the
Interstate?,,,,ah,,I'll never tell! LOL! Y'all have fun! Ears are on!
Time to shut the VHF off. It's the time-of-the-season! (Zombies,,,,and
NOT "Rob"!)

i was hoping there would be no conditions for a few more months as the
jogunn is down...can always slap up the big stick but it doesn't compare.

Buy a beam, you cheap baster!

**** off you cheaper baster ;o

http://www.jogunn.com/jgstar.htm

5+5 star was taken down. got a new yaesu rotor as the old yaesu rotor
had a water intrusion problem....the big stick has been layin' in the
weeds for the past 8 years so we'll see if it works...

Old October 4th 03, 03:32 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Twistedhed wrote:

[...]

Lmao..you still have your paper route money!

shhhh the ol lady wants it for curtains....