Old October 7th 03, 12:36 AM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Default In Praise Of N8

-got rid of major keyqueenz
-not gay
-scared Dweebo from NG
-stopped amp sales
-ID'd Tra1n and PeePeeHolic as federal criminals
-keeps Twithed off NG on weekends
-shut down Cranus The Anus
-adored by keysissies across USA
-put boot up ass of Brainlessbluster
Old October 8th 03, 01:08 PM
Richard Cranium

"Smell My ass" wrote in message ...
"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...
(Drunks For A Keyclown-Free
Newsgroup) lied in message
. com...
-got rid of major keyqueenz

Is the major queen, but doesn't know how to use a key.

-not gay

Is gay as a $3 bill. That's why he hangs out in public restrooms!

-scared Dweebo from NG

Is afraid of his own shadow; he's a coward and a acknowledged liar.
Just like you, Georgie-girl.

-stopped amp sales

Couldn't stop any sales if he had to. And amps are not illegal.

-ID'd Tra1n and PeePeeHolic as federal criminals

While you forget that DouGay is a federal criminal for jamming
repeaters in Toledo and Detroit.

-keeps Twithed off NG on weekends

Can't keep his hands of little boys.

-shut down Cranus The Anus

Say what? Hasn't shut down anyone and hasn't the ability to do so.

-adored by keysissies across USA

Adored only by Georgie-girl and Frankie.

-put boot up ass of Brainlessbluster

Would be quick to put his "boot" up any offered ass.

Give it up, Georgie-girl. You can lie, you can change your NIC, you
can change your server, but you can't hide.

Hey ass knock, you are the most clueless asshole in this Ng. That is n't me
I dont' have aol you stupid ****. I post only from this isp, get over it I
am in your head your starting to sound like gayshark.

Oh, you may claim you don't have AoL, but you've posted from it in
the past, Georgie-girl, and we all know you're almost as big a liar as
DogGay. In fact, you're starting to sound like him more and more. You
might want to be more careful who you pick as friends!

If it isn't you, you're terribly sensitive about it. If it wasn't you,
you'ld ignore the post (that's the logic you've used). Obviously, it
was you.
Old October 8th 03, 09:54 PM
Smell My Finger

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
m...
Oh, you may claim you don't have AoL, but you've posted from it in
the past,

I have? Prove it! Oh thats right you can't prove anything.

If it isn't you, you're terribly sensitive about it. If it wasn't you,
you'ld ignore the post (that's the logic you've used). Obviously, it
was you.

Why should I stand by and let you keep accusing me of something I didn't do?
When have I used that logic? Proof? Obviously your an asshole no matter what
I say, nor what even though your just throwingh out accusations . LOL I
remember they called you Steve, boy didn't you have a fit about that, If it
wasn't you why would you care?? That is your logic. So anyhow dick breath,
Prove that i have an aol account and prove it by somethin tangible not your
opinion. and don't post the forged that isn't me that is one
of your cronies playing games as usual.

Old October 10th 03, 06:00 AM
Chim Bubba

On 8 Oct 2003 15:34:27 -0700, N8WWM wrote:

In article , Smell My Finger says...

[...]

I love you george.

Truly scary but none the less expected!
Old October 10th 03, 01:44 PM
Richard Cranium

"Smell My Finger" wrote in message ...
"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
m...
Oh, you may claim you don't have AoL, but you've posted from it in
the past,

I have? Prove it! Oh thats right you can't prove anything.

If it isn't you, you're terribly sensitive about it. If it wasn't you,
you'ld ignore the post (that's the logic you've used). Obviously, it
was you.

Why should I stand by and let you keep accusing me of something I didn't do?
When have I used that logic? Proof? Obviously your an asshole no matter what
I say, nor what even though your just throwingh out accusations . LOL I
remember they called you Steve, boy didn't you have a fit about that, If it
wasn't you why would you care?? That is your logic.

No, Georgie-girl; that is your logic. That is exactly what you
said back then, as you are quite aware. And you are capable of looking
into the archives to see what you posted.

I cared only because an innocent person was getting smeared by a
ravenous pack of bozos, namely DouGay, you, and the non-existent Aanal
Aaron.

I love it: "When have I used that logic?" immediately followed by the
use of said logic! Gawd, you are such an idiot!

So anyhow dick breath,
Prove that i have an aol account and prove it by somethin tangible not your
opinion. and don't post the forged that isn't me that is one
of your cronies playing games as usual.

You would never admit that you have or had access to AoL, but you are
an acknowledged liar so it doesn't matter what you say. Maybe if you
didn't post from dozens of phoney addresses or you didn't post nuttin'
but trash talk, people wouldn't accuse you of things you might or
might not have done. Ever think of that? Of course not; you're too
busy TROLLing all the time.

I'm sorry you're so paranoid, Georgie-girl, but I don't have any
"cronies". I'm not like you thank goodness.
Old October 10th 03, 10:22 PM
Pull My Finger

[...]

Typical make accusations but never post proof. I will do a google search
about how you cried like a baby.

I cared only because an innocent person was getting smeared by a
ravenous pack of bozos, namely DouGay, you, and the non-existent Aanal
Aaron.

Oh so you care only about the innocent people getting thier name smeared,
then you should care about wa3moj, everytime you use his name.

You would never admit that you have or had access to AoL,]

I never ever had aol what else can I admit, you don't like the truth tough
tittie.

Maybe if you
didn't post from dozens of phoney addresses or you didn't post nuttin'
but trash talk, people wouldn't accuse you of things you might or
might not have done. Ever think of that? Of course not; you're too
busy TROLLing all the time.

Yawn, I post from this same exact isp every single post I make to this NG
they all come from comcast, you and your delusinal bunch can smell my ass if
you think otherwsie, nothing will make you fell otherwise, just as nothing
you say will ever change my mind that you are a flaming asshole.

I'm sorry you're so paranoid, Georgie-girl, but I don't have any
"cronies". I'm not like you thank goodness.

You are truely a hypocrite, you have no idea who I am or if I have cronies
yet you sit there and accuse and hurl accusations LOL at least it is funny I
laugh so hard when you call me george and say your not in rochester.