Old October 18th 03, 01:01 AM
Twistedhed

Default N8WWM Busted! Broke Federal Communication Laws!

From: (Jerry=A0McGuire)
(Twistedhed) wrote in news:14037-3F90339C-75
@storefull-2318.public.lawson.webtv.net:
_
Gee, the Western Field Director of the Federal Communications Commission
indicates: "Enclosed are recordings of violations on the repeater by
N8WWM." and Lelnad and pal-Dogie claim it isn't true. The company these
boys keep,,,,,,LOL.

_
And what are the violations?

_
Can't afford the call to the director? It's alright,,you'd just deny it
anyway..LOL.

You have no idea what happened

_
I have every idea what happened. We have the FCC version. You claiming I
"have no idea" infers you DO have an idea what happened, and that the
FCC is wrong...so why don't you try and explain your twisted version
instead of always jumping up and down denying what the FCC said?
Ahh,,never mind,,,,,the FCC said he is on tape committing violations.
You are the only one that says the FCC is incorrect. LOL...have a good
weekend, and try not to trip over yourself.

_
where is there any results of this case calling

him a criminal or where does it say he broke

any federal laws?

_
When the FCC notifies you that you are in violation of hammie law,
that's it, you're already busted,,,guilty. Especially when they have a
tape of the violations.
_

Call the field office and you too can find out

what happened. Instead of spreading false

innuendos.

_
No,,,,I spread nothing. I merely posted the FCC report and here you are
dancing like a sugar plumb fairy spreading false innuendos.

Here this posts shows how much of a

hypocrite you are watch as twisty plays the

denial game... LOL

_
Nothing to deny. Your argument is with the FCC. they clearly indicate
N8WWM committed violations. Your ignorance and ire has you shooting the
messenger. The topic is you disagree with the FCC, and you deperately
need make MEMEME your topic. No cigar. Again, your beef is with the FCC,
and now me, for,,for,,,er..for..bringing it up? LOL,,hahaha,,,have a
good weekend, and stand up straight, you won't appear so scoliotic in
the future.

Old October 18th 03, 11:23 AM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Jerry*McGuire)
(Twistedhed) wrote in news:14037-3F90339C-75
:
_
[...]

Your explanation would be all fine and dandy except that the letter in question
is not a Notice of Violation but a "Warning Notice" to another ham:

"January 6, 2003Toledo Amateur Radio Club7234 Latcha RoadPerrysburg, OH
43551 Attn: Trustee John C. Lagger, AA8XS Warning Notice--Amateur
Repeater W8RZM Dear Mr. Lagger: Our records indicate...."

Wanna try again, Twist? LOL!

Old October 18th 03, 05:18 PM
Landshark

"Twistedhed" wrote in message news:13130-3F9082D5-_
Nothing to deny. Your argument is with the FCC. they clearly indicate
N8WWM committed violations. Your ignorance and ire has you shooting the
messenger. The topic is you disagree with the FCC, and you deperately
need make MEMEME your topic. No cigar. Again, your beef is with the FCC,
and now me, for,,for,,,er..for..bringing it up? LOL,,hahaha,,,have a
good weekend, and stand up straight, you won't appear so scoliotic in
the future.

That's our resident troll George,
accuses, harrass, foul language, trolls.
113 nics in just the past 4 month's.
I like how he use's the word
H Y P O C R I T E, I thought only
Frank has a corner on the use of that
word............. LOL!!!!

Landshark

--
Bad Citizens have more fun, because they are free.

Old October 19th 03, 12:44 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Hypocrite Landshark"
wrote:

"Twistedhed" wrote in message news:13130-3F9082D5-_
Nothing to deny. Your argument is with the FCC. they clearly indicate
N8WWM committed violations. Your ignorance and ire has you shooting the
messenger. The topic is you disagree with the FCC, and you deperately
need make MEMEME your topic. No cigar. Again, your beef is with the FCC,
and now me, for,,for,,,er..for..bringing it up? LOL,,hahaha,,,have a
good weekend, and stand up straight, you won't appear so scoliotic in
the future.

That's our resident troll George,
accuses, harrass, foul language, trolls.
113 nics in just the past 4 month's.
I like how he use's the word
H Y P O C R I T E, I thought only
Frank has a corner on the use of that
word............. LOL!!!!

Hypocrite Landshark

It's amazing how he has you trained -- he spouts his big mouth and proves beyond
a doubt that he's an idiot, then suddenly you jump in growling like a dog
defending his unconscious master.

So does Twisty beat you like he does his other dogs?

Old October 19th 03, 12:58 AM
Steveo

Frank Gilliland wrote:
It's amazing how he has you trained -- he spouts his big mouth and
proves

beyond a doubt that he's an idiot, then suddenly you jump in growling
like a dog defending his unconscious master.

I'm guilty of that too. My bad.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month