Old October 21st 03, 01:25 AM
dave

Default This maybe of interest.

On this page you will find some of your favorite groups altogether, filtering
is added to filter out ms patches, sex and other phrases that may not interest
you, enjoy.
Dave
http://www.ghostsearchers.com/amateurradio.html
Old October 21st 03, 02:34 PM
Twistedhed

From: (dave)
On this page you will find some of your favorite groups altogether,
filtering is added to filter out ms patches, sex and other phrases that
may not interest you, enjoy.
Dave
http://www.ghostsearchers.com/amateurradio.html
_
Hi Dave,,great site and links. Thanks, I bookmarked it, will check it
out more thoroughly later.
One thing,,,some of the nocodes that reside in this forum of
rec.radio.cb need no more ghosts. They swing at them daily, and we
provide them an endless supply. In addition, they prefer self-created
demons to ghosts.

Old October 24th 03, 10:22 AM
dave

(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(dave)
On this page you will find some of your favorite groups altogether,
filtering is added to filter out ms patches, sex and other phrases that
may not interest you, enjoy.
Dave
http://www.ghostsearchers.com/amateurradio.html
_
Hi Dave,,great site and links. Thanks, I bookmarked it, will check it
out more thoroughly later.
One thing,,,some of the nocodes that reside in this forum of
rec.radio.cb need no more ghosts. They swing at them daily, and we
provide them an endless supply. In addition, they prefer self-created
demons to ghosts.

At last someone that actually appreciates something, thanks for your kind
words my sir, keep up the many posts to this great group, your contribution
doesn't go unnoticed.

Dave

Old October 24th 03, 05:22 PM
Twistedhed

At last someone that actually appreciates something, thanks for your
kind words my sir, keep up the many posts to this great group, your
contribution doesn't go unnoticed.
Dave
_
Ha,,, I was entertained by the extreme measures and far-reaching effect
I have on those less fortunate than I,,,,,,of course, I am referring to
the forging of my email in the alt.skip link under cb on your page.
The hammie links are also great, and there is a great deal of
information to be had from your links. Hey Brain, someone likes
you,,,,,,point out the forge of me and you become an object of their
affection. Some people's children.....LOL.