Old October 24th 03, 03:25 AM

On 24 Oct 2003 01:00:25 GMT, Steveo

So you think the coils do nothing? Me too.

If you are not a keyclown why are you so interested in a 15,000 watt
antenna?

Just a curiosity.

Originally I never bought in to the belief that such a short antenna
could out do what I thought was the best antenna. I always assumed
that the full size 102"SS whip was as good as it gets.

After hearing this nonsense about these short antennas I inquired
about what this antenna was and where I could get it. I was determined
to un validate any claims that a shorter antenna could out do the 102"
SS. I was told one of these antennas was the X-Terminator. I ordered
one for testing.

After setting up a valid way of testing it I was surprised at the
results and posted them. It's to bad some can't stand the thought
that a shorter antenna can out do a longer one. It must disrupt
and totally disorganize their supposedly organized way of thinking.

Ok Tnom, You've peaked my interest. URL?

I think bills two way sells them?

Old October 24th 03, 03:55 AM

On 24 Oct 2003 02:52:14 GMT, Steveo

Ok Tnom, You've peaked my interest. URL?

I think bills two way sells them?

Who makes it?

Workman?

Old October 24th 03, 04:31 AM
(Scott Unit 69)

Steveo wrote:
wrote:
On 24 Oct 2003 02:52:14 GMT, Steveo

Ok Tnom, You've peaked my interest. URL?

I think bills two way sells them?

Who makes it?

Workman?

Is this one ok ?

$36.95 SP-5000 X-Terminator V, 1000 Watt Single Open air coil, 1/8"
square Copper wire, 70 inch overall length.

That's not the same one as Tnom is pushing.

Old October 24th 03, 04:44 AM
Steveo

"(Scott Unit 69)" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
wrote:
On 24 Oct 2003 02:52:14 GMT, Steveo

Ok Tnom, You've peaked my interest. URL?

I think bills two way sells them?

Who makes it?

Workman?

Is this one ok ?

$36.95 SP-5000 X-Terminator V, 1000 Watt Single Open air coil, 1/8"
square Copper wire, 70 inch overall length.

That's not the same one as Tnom is pushing.

Which one is Tnom 'pushing'?