Old October 30th 03, 10:57 PM
newbe_1957

Default K8CPA Email

Look what this foul mouthed jerk is sending out

Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 8:44 AM
Subject: Fw: FCC's considering allowing increased vulgarity

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ and to my Amateur Radio
Freinds.

This message below was sent to me, by my Pastor of my
Church.

This is an outrage and needs to be stopped at all costs. If
everyone that receives this message would sit down and
write, type, scribble, whatever, A letter to the FCC at the
address given, we could wipe out this ruling. Being a
Licensed Amateur Radio Operator, I know that the FCC does
respond to public opinion... so, write a letter and PLEASE,
forward this on to every Christian Person you know! and you
Ham's forward this to every HAM YOU know! We must stop this
before it is too late. THIS IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER SCAM!!!
THIS IS A LEGIT THING FOLKS!!!!

Thanks for reading...

-Chuck Adkins K8CPA
Lincoln Park, Michigan

Old October 30th 03, 11:56 PM
sideband

Have people lost their senses completely?

What does hearing the word "****" have to do with being a christian?
How would it affect someone's morality? If it's such a sin to hear a
few curse words, then why hasn't Chuck been called to Hell already,
what with HIS potty mouth?

I mean really, what a goddamned, mother****in, chicken**** hypocrite!

-SSB

Old October 31st 03, 12:49 AM
Radioman

I mean really, what a ........., ............, chickenpoop hypocrite!

LMMFAO!!!
Old October 31st 03, 01:01 AM
jim

Radioman wrote:
I mean really, what a ........., ............, chickenpoop hypocrite!

LMMFAO!!!

wonder if he moved out of the basement yet....

Old October 31st 03, 01:37 AM
sideband

jim wrote:

wonder if he moved out of the basement yet....

I don't think his mommy will let him.

-SSB

Old October 31st 03, 02:22 AM
Jim Hampton

Hello, gang.

This is a probably a hoax. The full version I saw also stated that the FCC
was going to prohibit any Christian broadcasting due to seperation of Church
and State. That is a known hoax, and I suspect that this was taken from
that hoax. Calm down, already

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

"newbe_1957" wrote in message
m...
Look what this foul mouthed jerk is sending out

Old October 31st 03, 03:18 AM
jim

Jim Hampton wrote:
Hello, gang.

This is a probably a hoax. The full version I saw also stated that the FCC
was going to prohibit any Christian broadcasting due to seperation of Church
and State. That is a known hoax, and I suspect that this was taken from
that hoax. Calm down, already

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

"newbe_1957" wrote in message
m...

Look what this foul mouthed jerk is sending out

[...]

maybe so jim though chuckie is known for spouting off to turn attention
to himself...

[...]

oh come on sideband...surely you can forgive chuckie for being the
dickhead that he is....????
Old October 31st 03, 03:45 AM
gw

jim wrote in message ...
Radioman wrote:
I mean really, what a ........., ............, chickenpoop hypocrite!

LMMFAO!!!

wonder if he moved out of the basement yet....

well if he moved out of his mommie's house he would have to pay rent
and bills. ....those ssi checks don't go as far as they used
to.......besides he would have to start going to work everyday instead
of talking on his radio and also he would have to start doing the
cooking and cleaning up after himself and how in the hell is that
going to work out for a single guy in his thirties i ask you???? have
a little compassion will ya jim after all he is our very own
rec.radio.cb chuckie and we are all extremeley proud of him doncha
know....let us not forget that chuckie started out a lowly cber
selling illegal cb amps and he became a hamster with letters and ****,
no doubt about it......
Old October 31st 03, 04:02 AM
sideband

gw wrote:

oh come on sideband...surely you can forgive chuckie for being the
dickhead that he is....????

After the non-HAM way he treated me on-air? I think not. He's nothing
more than a (bad) CBer with a callsign, and by that I don't mean the
regular CBer, who's generally a decent individual.. He's the kind who
would like to run those roger-beeps, overmodulated splatterboxes, and
who can't have a decent conversation with anyone because he's too busy
playing channel-master.

No, I don't think I can forgive chuck. He embodies all that is NOT a
HAM, and thereby embarrasses the entire hobby.

-SSB

money [email protected] Antenna 0 January 9th 05 03:14 AM
21st Century E-Commerce Money Making Formula NeoOne Antenna 0 January 3rd 05 03:12 AM
F6FBB to Internet email? N4RPD Digital 10 June 22nd 04 04:08 PM
HAMS...be aware of the AFRICAN diamond email scam, heres some info and diamond quality scam jack smith General 14 May 7th 04 12:51 AM
F6FBB to Internet email? N4RPD Digital 0 April 9th 04 04:01 AM