RadioBanter

-   -   No Code General (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30200-no-code-general.html)

Twistedhed November 1st 03 11:31 PM

No Code General

I am interested in expanding my freeband hobby but do not wish to take t
he General class hammie test until the code is dropped. My question is d
oes anyone know when the code will be dropped and how long woould I need
to wait until the written General test is simplified such as the Tech t
est is now?

Plase email me a WAV of morse code so I can hear what it sounded like wh
en the old hammies used it.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Nov 2 00:31:15 2003 depuis l'IP : ac87591b.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]

JJ November 1st 03 11:50 PM

Twistedhed wrote:

I am interested in expanding my freeband hobby but do not wish to take t
he General class hammie test until the code is dropped. My question is d
oes anyone know when the code will be dropped and how long woould I need
to wait until the written General test is simplified such as the Tech t
est is now?

Plase email me a WAV of morse code so I can hear what it sounded like wh
en the old hammies used it.

There is the twistie wanna-be posting from x-echo.com again.

Frank Gilliland November 2nd 03 12:48 AM

In , "Hypocrite Landshark"
wrote:

Forge

Wrong. The noun 'forge' is defined as a furnance used to shape metal. The word
used to describe anything forged is 'forgery'.

BTW, when are you ever going to post anything even remotely related to CB radio?

Vinnie S. November 2nd 03 01:09 AM

On 1 Nov 2003 23:31:16 GMT, Twistedhed wrote:

I am interested in expanding my freeband hobby but do not wish to take t
he General class hammie test until the code is dropped. My question is d
oes anyone know when the code will be dropped and how long woould I need
to wait until the written General test is simplified such as the Tech t
est is now?

www.nocode.org

Vinnie S.

Steveo November 2nd 03 05:45 AM

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 1 Nov 2003 23:31:16 GMT, Twistedhed wrote:

I am interested in expanding my freeband hobby but do not wish to take t
he General class hammie test until the code is dropped. My question is d
oes anyone know when the code will be dropped and how long woould I need
to wait until the written General test is simplified such as the Tech t
est is now?

www.nocode.org

Vinnie S.

You should post that site in the policy group, then run. g

Steveo November 2nd 03 05:49 AM

JJ wrote:
Twistedhed wrote:

I am interested in expanding my freeband hobby but do not wish to take
t he General class hammie test until the code is dropped. My question
is d oes anyone know when the code will be dropped and how long woould
I need
to wait until the written General test is simplified such as the Tech
t est is now?

Plase email me a WAV of morse code so I can hear what it sounded like
wh en the old hammies used it.

There is the twistie wanna-be posting from x-echo.com again.

His bait smells like the north end of a south bound mule.

Topaz305RK November 2nd 03 02:29 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

TROLL-O-METER

Vinnie S. November 2nd 03 03:02 PM

On 02 Nov 2003 05:45:20 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 1 Nov 2003 23:31:16 GMT, Twistedhed wrote:

I am interested in expanding my freeband hobby but do not wish to take t
he General class hammie test until the code is dropped. My question is d
oes anyone know when the code will be dropped and how long woould I need
to wait until the written General test is simplified such as the Tech t
est is now?

www.nocode.org

Vinnie S.

You should post that site in the policy group, then run. g

Hello there, my friend Moped. Can't wait till the FCC drops code, and then I
will get the same HF privilages as most hams. What a bummer.

Vinnie S.