Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 5th 03, 03:02 PM
Thom

Default Los Angeles Stores

Hey all . . .

I'm looking into getting a CB installed into my Ranger and I'm having
trouble finding a CB radio shop that is not Circuit City in Los Angeles.

Any tips on a good shop in Southern CA ??

Any tips on a good compact radio ?? I saw a model that has all the controls
on the hand mike, but spidey senses tingled and it seems sort of cheep and
breakable.

And as space is a premium . . .

Any good tip on where to install a radio in a Ranger. I was thinking about
a couple of places:

In the Glove box. - not so good for the passenger legs.

The Roof, behind the passenger visor, this seems the best spot, viewable to
driver and passenger, out of the way, and out of view behind the visor.

Thanks for your help in this, sort of green on the whole thing. The only
radio I had was something from Radio Shack back the mid '80s.

--
thomp

Surplus stores in NJ G.Beat Homebrew 3 September 3rd 04 10:21 PM
Stores in Canada Infostrada Dx 0 December 14th 03 10:20 PM
What Chain stores or local in Puget sound carry 300/450 ohm twinlead R. Scott Antenna 4 November 21st 03 03:48 PM
Los Angeles' KPLS Sells -- Home to Putnam, Imus, Boortz Snuffy Broadcasting 0 September 4th 03 01:51 AM
Parts source in Los Angeles area Al Lorona Homebrew 5 July 22nd 03 05:16 AM