Old November 7th 03, 05:41 PM
Eject Twisty From RRCB

Default Leave Twisted, Leave

Attn Twisted, we offer you cash money to leave the NG, shown he

http://www.scamorama.com/images/monkey_money_boxes.jpg

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Fri Nov 7 18:41:05 2003 depuis l'IP : ac9d54d5.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old November 8th 03, 02:13 PM
Richard Cranium

Eject Twisty From RRCB wrote in message ...
Attn Twisted, we offer you cash money to leave the NG, shown he

http://www.scamorama.com/images/monkey_money_boxes.jpg

Why should Twist leave, when you are the one causing all the trouble?
Old November 10th 03, 03:14 PM
ChukkeeSukkee is a faggot

(Richard Cranium) wrote in message . com...
Eject Twisty From RRCB wrote in message ...
Attn Twisted, we offer you cash money to leave the NG, shown he

http://www.scamorama.com/images/monkey_money_boxes.jpg

Why should Twist leave, when you are the one causing all the trouble?

Why should AKC leave when it is you who sucks bulging dripping cock
every chance you get, you faggot ass mother****face.
Old November 10th 03, 07:52 PM
Richard Cranium

Eject DouGay From RRCB wrote in message ...
Attn Twisted, we offer you cash money to leave the NG, shown he

http://www.scamorama.com/images/monkey_money_boxes.jpg

Why should Twist leave, when you are the one causing all the trouble?

Why should AKC leave when it is you who sucks bulging dripping cock
every chance you get, you faggot ass mother****face.

Strange that you are the only one here who knows anything about
that sort of stuff, DouGay! You must be real proud of your perverted
accomplishments.

But, typically, you failed to answer the question: "Why should Twist
leave, when you are the one causing all the trouble?"

Try to stay on topic, DouGay.