Old November 10th 03, 01:58 AM
gw

Default chuckie blast from the past version 4.....

go ahead chuckie.........filter me out if you will but i know you
still read this **** so there................

Messages 1-10 from thread
Next 10
Jump to [ End of thread ]
Message 1 in thread
From: Chuck )
Subject: It cracks me up!

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/03/14

How people ccan sit and act like NG cops, and try to tell me how to
run MY business and yet, they ain't got the Nuts (pronunced KAHOONIES)
to post using they're real e-mail address and name...

Kinda reminds me of the one's that like to get on the radio, and say
stuff about people... but they whisper, because they don't want you to
know who they are...

or better yet, the ones who have mic muscle, and when you pull up in
they're drive way and wanna play alley ball, (and old inner-city term
for street fighting...) they run and hide and don't come to the door
or they call the cops...

here in the Motor City we call 'em WUSSIES!

73's

-Chuck K8CPA
Chuck's 2 Way Radio Service and C.B. Radio Sales
Website: Http://www.chucks2way.com
E-mail:
ICQ #17044539 or 17079579
Mailing List at http://www.chucks2way.com/list.htm
Chatroom at http://www.chucks2way.com/prechat.htm
Steal my Banner! (woo hoo!) http://www.chucks2way.com/c2banner.gif
Live in Southeastern Michigan?
Looking for affordable Internet access?
Go to http://www.visitus.net
Call them now at 1-313-945-5588
Ask for Rich!
Tell 'em Chuck sent ya!

Message 2 in thread
From: ABN66to68 )

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/03/14

Chuckie:
Go lay down by your dish. The more that you talk about people,
the more
you get unfavorable responses. You get your nose all out of joint,
and tell
others that your techs do better work than other techs and you are
just a
wanna-be anyways. All you are really doing is running prespective
customers
away.
Will you just stop all your crap. You sound like you want all
the abuse
that you bring upon yourself. If that is so, go take some Prozac.
You try to
talk a good line, but you make yourself sound like some spoiled little
brat.
There is enough trash on the CB here in the Detroit area, and now
you are
turning a perfectly good news group into the same thing.
Abn66to68

Message 3 in thread
From: JC )

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/03/14

Actually, he makes the Detroit area look bad; I
have some relatives up there..

--
YMMV, DOWII (Depending On What Is Is)

ABN66to68 wrote in message
Chuckie:
Go lay down by your dish.

Message 4 in thread
From: ABN66to68 )

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/03/14

Hell, we have to live up her with idiots like this.

Message 5 in thread
From: JC )

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/03/14

I hereby publicly apologize for any Michigan slurs I may have
made in the heat of a flame war.

My prejudice stems from a much less than favorable experience
with a camera company in Battle Creek.

--

ABN66to68 wrote in message
Hell, we have to live up her with idiots like this.

Message 6 in thread
From: JC )

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/03/14

Obviously, you're a judge of character.

--

ABN66to68 wrote in message
Hell, we have to live up her with idiots like this.

Message 7 in thread
From: Hillbilly_1943 )

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/03/14

the road to success is lined with the bodies of chuckie boys....

dave
kg5xr
5336 eastwood
harrison, ar. 72601
(870)743-3073

ABN66to68 wrote in message ...
Hell, we have to live up her with idiots like this.

Message 8 in thread
From: JC )

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/03/14

Cracks me up how someone can so thoroughly shoot themselves
in the foot as you have.

Go to bed. Don't read this NG for a few days. When you do, select
all, and mark all as read. It'll make the transition between your
present
state (whatever it is) and a more reasonable state easier.

--

======================== ==================
Live in Southeastern Michigan?
Looking for affordable Internet access?
Go to http://www.visitus.net
Call them now at 1-313-945-5588
Ask for Rich!
Tell 'em Chuck sent ya!

Message 9 in thread
From: JC )

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/03/14

Learn English. And Spanish, since you try to use it.

BTW, I couldn't care how less you run your business.
All I know is that I want no part of it.

Not acting like a NG cop. I could care less how your posts
violate this NG's charter. But, you **** me off, I'll respond,
period. You please me, I will respond.

Chuck, give me your SSB number, so when I hear you, I'll
know *not* to work you.

Chuck wrote in message ...
How people ccan sit and act like NG cops, and try to tell me how to
run MY business and yet, they ain't got the Nuts (pronunced

KAHOONIES)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Actually, pronounced kah-HO-nes, spelled cojones (unless I'm wrong --
hey,
I wasn't the one who used the term). I'll bet you think chili
(actually
chili con
carne) is spaghetti sauce with a little store bought chili powder
waved
over
it. Better stick with what you know, bub.

snip

or better yet, the ones who have mic muscle, and when you pull up in
they're drive way and wanna play alley ball, (and old inner-city term

^^^^^^

You're one of those they passed through high school just to get rid of
you, right?

73's

Uh huh

--
YMMV, DOWII (Depending On What Is Is)

Message 10 in thread
From: ABN66to68 )

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/03/14

Boy does this post show your ignorance, Mr. (and I use the term
loosly)
Charles P. Adkins of 1821 LeBlanc in Lincoln Park, Michigan 48146.
(Information courtesy of http://www.qrz.com/directory.cgi)
K8CPA
Now that wasn't hard to find, was it? You stupid dummy.
There it is guys.

Next 10
Jump to [ End of thread ]

chuckie blast from the past..... gw CB 4 January 26th 05 07:05 PM
Bookmark for Santa KØHB Policy 53 January 22nd 04 05:46 AM
chuckie blast from the past version 3..... gw CB 0 November 9th 03 02:05 AM
Blast from the past...........102 SS whip [email protected] CB 83 November 1st 03 02:31 AM
MixW version 2.10 now available for downloads Jim Digital 0 October 15th 03 11:28 PM