Old November 19th 03, 02:27 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "MnMikew"
wrote:

snip
You need help, and an ass kicking.

If you ever get to travelling this way just drop me an email and I'll give you
the opportunity to try. Until then, try focusing on your own needs, not mine.

Old November 19th 03, 02:04 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In , "MnMikew"

wrote:
snip
You need help, and an ass kicking.

If you ever get to travelling this way just drop

me an email and I'll give you the opportunity to
try. Until then, try focusing on your own needs,
not mine.

-----=3D=3D Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =3D-----

LOL....that your "needs" just happen to be *Twisted's identity*
illustrate what misery you live in each waking moment.....HAHHAHAHHA!
It's great fun watching you writhe, but then again, you deserve
everything you get, you poor, poor tortured victim!

Old November 21st 03, 05:01 PM
AntiKeyclown

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
From:
(Frank Gilliland)
In , "MnMikew"

wrote:
snip
You need help, and an ass kicking.

If you ever get to travelling this way just drop

me an email and I'll give you the opportunity to
try. Until then, try focusing on your own needs,
not mine.

LOL....that your "needs" just happen to be *Twisted's identity*
illustrate what misery you live in each waking moment.....HAHHAHAHHA!
It's great fun watching you writhe, but then again, you deserve
everything you get, you poor, poor tortured victim!

The only torture you dish out is when you scrape a truckdrivers dick
with your teeth cuz yer in a hurry to get to the next trick, you fag
assed lump of ****.

FCC rule 2.815(b): After APR 27, 1978, no person shall manufacture,
sell or lease, offer for sale or lease (including advertising for
sale or lease), or import, ship, or distribute for the purpose of
selling or leasing or offering for sale or lease, any external radio
frequency amplifier or amplifier kit capable of operation on any
frequency or frequencies between 24 and 35 MHz.

Old November 22nd 03, 12:00 AM
Richard Cranium

(AntiKeyclown) wrote in message . com...
(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
From:
(Frank Gilliland)
In , "MnMikew"

wrote:
[...]

You really are an obcessed pervert, Georgie-girl Busch!

Amplifiers are not illegal. Only certain uses of amplifiers can be
considered illegal.
Old November 26th 03, 10:28 PM
Z26915

Hey Twist should I rat you out???