Old November 19th 03, 07:25 PM
Frank Gilliland

Default You can relax a bit, Twist.......

The informants' information wasn't able to be verified. But don't relax too
much, since the offer still stands. In the meantime, why don't you try and back
up your lie that I claimed to be C. Frank Gilliland. Misquoting some dead people
might help......LOL!

Old November 21st 03, 04:43 PM
AntiKeyclown

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
From:
(Frank Gilliland)
The informants' information

"Informant?" HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHA! You have serious
psychological problems...and I'm happy to add to them, at this point in
your miserable, failed career that is your excuse for a half-life!
HAHAHA!

wasn't able to be verified. But don't relax too

much, since the offer still stands.

(Yawn!) You can only hope to have half as mnany followers as you did
when you pleaded for members of a new "legal-only" (read: censored and
moderated by self-styled "Lord Frankie"..LOL) radio group you failed to
start

In the meantime, why don't you try and back

up your lie that I claimed to be C. Frank

Gilliland. Misquoting some dead people might

help......LOL!

No need to..everyone remembers the post except for you. You presented a
post directed toward a "C. Frank Gilliland" and claimed I made the post
about you child molesting. The post you used to present your psychosis
clearly says "C. Frank Gilliland." If it wasn't you, you have more
problems than you can handle,,,as why would you present such a post
about another and then claim I made it about you? Because you were
popped in another whooper lie. Relax,,everyone knows you are the
self-admitted (albeit forced) liar of rec.radio.cb.

and everyone knows you and FUGGLY take vacation trips to do gay and
animal sex tours...whats your point?

FCC rule 2.815(b): After APR 27, 1978, no person shall manufacture,
sell or lease, offer for sale or lease (including advertising for
sale or lease), or import, ship, or distribute for the purpose of
selling or leasing or offering for sale or lease, any external radio
frequency amplifier or amplifier kit capable of operation on any
frequency or frequencies between 24 and 35 MHz.