Old November 22nd 03, 01:21 AM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

(gw) wrote:
(AntiKeyclown) wrote in message . com...
Tri-Valley Radio wrote in message . ..
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

Notice the amp isnt there now...heheheheheh!

FCC rule 2.815(b): After APR 27, 1978, no person shall manufacture,
sell or lease, offer for sale or lease (including advertising for
sale or lease), or import, ship, or distribute for the purpose of
selling or leasing or offering for sale or lease, any external

radio
frequency amplifier or amplifier kit capable of operation on any
frequency or frequencies between 24 and 35 MHz.

hey anti pussy i think your argument is with your fellow hammies and
not with us....so why don't you get to steppin you crybaby...it has
already been proven that you are a chicken **** anyways....buzz off
numbnutts.....

Shut up you ass licking freak.
Old November 23rd 03, 12:12 AM
AntiKeyclown

(gw) wrote in message . com...
(AntiKeyclown) wrote in message . com...
Tri-Valley Radio wrote in message . ..
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

Notice the amp isnt there now...heheheheheh!

FCC rule 2.815(b): After APR 27, 1978, no person shall manufacture,
sell or lease, offer for sale or lease (including advertising for
sale or lease), or import, ship, or distribute for the purpose of
selling or leasing or offering for sale or lease, any external radio
frequency amplifier or amplifier kit capable of operation on any
frequency or frequencies between 24 and 35 MHz.

hey anti pussy i think your argument is with your fellow hammies and
not with us....so why don't you get to steppin you crybaby...it has
already been proven that you are a chicken **** anyways....buzz off
numbnutts.....

Call me what you want to call me...the auction is over, right?
heheheheh...AKC stopped one...that's one less keyfaggot with an amp.
Who cares if we don't get 'em all? The entertainment value of watching
you femininely whining is worth it. Keyfaggots will not be allowed to
post amps for sale worry free ever again..."will my auction be killed
by the AKC?" will be forever a worry for you faggot asses.

Howl some more now, dick slurper.
Old November 23rd 03, 01:27 AM
Randy

"AntiKeyclown" wrote in message
om...
No, there was another one...but thanks a lot, crackhead...that one was
ratted too. Appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

No problem, moron. The fact that it is still there is proof of your
impotence. Keep trying, maybe someone will take your goofy ass seriously.

Old November 23rd 03, 01:37 AM
Richard Cranium

(Repeaterjammerss For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote in message . com...
(gw) wrote:
(AntiKeyclown) wrote in message . com...
Tri-Valley Radio wrote in message . ..
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

Notice the amp isnt there now...heheheheheh!

FCC rule 2.815(b): After APR 27, 1978, no person shall manufacture,
sell or lease, offer for sale or lease (including advertising for
sale or lease), or import, ship, or distribute for the purpose of
selling or leasing or offering for sale or lease, any external

radio
frequency amplifier or amplifier kit capable of operation on any
frequency or frequencies between 24 and 35 MHz.

hey anti pussy i think your argument is with your fellow hammies and
not with us....so why don't you get to steppin you crybaby...it has
already been proven that you are a chicken **** anyways....buzz off
numbnutts.....

Shut up you ass licking freak.

Why don't you take your own advice, dumass?
Old November 23rd 03, 02:39 PM
Randy

"Randy" wrote in message
.. .

"AntiKeyclown" wrote in message
om...
No, there was another one...but thanks a lot, crackhead...that one was
ratted too. Appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

No problem, moron. The fact that it is still there is proof of your
impotence. Keep trying, maybe someone will take your goofy ass seriously.

And, as expected, on 11/23/03, the amp is still listed. Life is normal when
you aren't an impotent antikeyclown! Hardeeharhar!!!!!!!!

Old November 23rd 03, 03:52 PM
N8WWM

Im not impotent just the though of mens pee pees makes he hard.

In article , Randy says...

. ..

Old November 23rd 03, 08:00 PM
Joe

Tri-Valley Radio wrote in message . ..
If you got the time to test these things then you buy them. I dont
have the time to gather up the cable and mics when I have customers
walking in needing there stuff fixed. Customer comes first!!!
Yes I am a HAM, If you had any intelligence, you would have read the
rest of the auction! You dont live in my shoes nor do you know who I
am. So shut up and go back to your diesel microphone and 19 LTD II
with back of set antenna you mud duck!
-=Cobra=-
Instigator 269
kf6foz

Fact 1. I know who you are.
JOHN L JOHNSON
9110 CHAPARRAL DR;
REDDING CA 96001805 Christine st. Redding, CA. 96003