Old November 22nd 03, 04:56 AM
Tri-Valley Radio

Default Landshark the "ASSCLOWN"

We all know LandShark is a ass clown, But how many out here really
know him on a personal level? I lived about a few miles from him and
he was a smart ass all the time, but you know how radio is!!! We get
on the CB with an attitude of some sort but when we meet in person we
are all cool! But then again we are talking about Mark!!! You are a
funny mofo on the radio Mark, but this isnt CB so some of the stuff
you type out here is well out dated and left far behind. Im trying to
say you need to get some comprehension of what is going on today and
not yesteryear. Sure times were fun back in 1990 in Fremont, but 595,
315, Fogcutter, Droid (RIP) and all the rest of us have moved on and
dont need homosexual antics from old timers telling us that we are
inferior! We are the new crew of CB Radio and your time has come to go
to amateur radio and fight to keep morse code alive like the rest of
the old people stuck in a dream they have lived for 50 + years. Say
cya morse and LandShark!!!!
Old November 23rd 03, 01:36 AM
Richard Cranium

Tri-Valley Radio wrote in message . ..
[...]

Hey Georgie-girl. Why don't you try to keep the code alive? Because
you don't even know it! Loser!!
Old November 23rd 03, 04:01 PM
Landshark

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...
Tri-Valley Radio wrote in message

. ..
[...]

Actually that wasn't George, that was a friend
stirring the pot a little............... LOL!!!

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our