Old December 2nd 03, 04:41 PM
Twistedhed

From: "(Frank=A0Gilliland)"
via Milwaukee wrote:
Peavey's were cheap amps for people that

couldn't afford a M-A-R-S-H-A-L-L.

Umm,,in your haste, you forgot to nitpick over the missed key in the
next word, as well,

No, Dave,

I hereby authorize and give you explicit permission to call me Dave, or
any other of the plethora of names you have ascertained to be myself.

I didn't "forget", I just didn't think it was worth

the effort.

Self-contradictory. You most certainly took the time to illustrate a
missed "L" in your talk of Marshall amps,,,,a desperate move by yourself
in order to seize on something instead of foscusing on the topic at
hand. Everyone knows, even newbies, most cases only trolls not unlike
yourself take issue with typos, illustrating the problem you continually
seek and search out. There is a name for such mania where one needs
chaos and disorder in oredr to function, but I'd rather not clue you in.
To educate you may cure you and I really do enjoy conversing with you,
even if you have been reduced to accessing the group via a paid
subscription service, in spite of thousands of free accesses.

In fact, I didn't think that you nitpicking -my-

spelling

I did no such thing. That was you. You did exactly that with your
menstruation concerning the "L" typo. That your memory fails you 24
hours after you wrote such illustrates your inane competence and massive
communication deficit much greater than I ever could.

was worth the effort, but then I don't

share your neuroses.

Just off your rocker. I did no such thing. You nitpicked my
spelling..LOL.
What is "neuroses"? Making up words again?
That is what small children do when they are unable to to express
themselves sufficiently. Your communication deficit has you maliciously
acting up again and frothing at the snout. Much ado about nada and
mountains out of molehills and ......lies..your legacy.
_
Also, your comment concerning people who "couldn't afford a Marshall" is
bull****,

I suppose there were some people that bought
one because they were naive, or as a practice
amp for their kids, or because of a pushy

salesman......

As I astutely pointed out many times in the past, your suppositions are
preceded only by your ignorance.
=A0=A0There are countless successful bands that used Peavey to achieve a
specific sound, especially when Bass was not a desired effect.

For example....?

You make a bull**** claim concerning something you obviously know little
about, then leave the door open for self-doubt? Highly indicative of a
low self-esteem and battered ego. For example: The Rolling Stones, Eddy
Van Halen, Green Day, Hank Williams Jr., James Brown and the Fabulous
Flames, Slayer, Megadeth, Machine Head, and a host of others.

They worked, but the spring reverb sounded

like crap, and the boxes weren't built that well,

either.

LOL.....whatever you wish. This gets better as you become
learned....LOL. Legions of musicians, such as the ones mentioned above,
illustrate the incompetence and absurdity of your claims concerning the
sound. It also reinforces my much-agreed with statement that you are not
in any manner whatsoever indicative of the general masses...you're the
problem child.
_
I place this along the lines of those who always need to have a good
view of a band when attending a concert and those who bring their
binoculars and base part of their review on the visuals. Serious
audiophiles don't give a damn what something looks like...it's all about
the sound, man, the sound..

Where did I say anything relating to

aesthetics?

The same paragraph I said something about your spelling.

I didn't.

See above.

The boxes were built with unseasoned wood

that often cracked, making the amp sound

even worse. And if the wood didn't crack you

had to tighten the screws every other month

until the holes stripped out, which didn't take

long because the screws were short and didn't
have much thread. They were built for

economy, not quality.

=A0=A0
Peavey amps emit a certain sound strived for by many bands. Your
personal distastes, as illustrated by the host of musicians named above,
or by viewing
www.peaveystore.co.uk/news-1.html illustrate your
ignorance concerning such claims, but then again,, you wouldn't need be
telling such lies if you didn't suffer from such terrible feelings of
self-worth.

Peavey also used low-grade iron in

their output transformers, limiting the

high-frequency response and taking the bite

out of a nice set of pickups. They made great

ashtrays, however.

Many past (and I'm certain, present) successful international touring
acts prove such a statement totally incorrect.

For example.....?

See above.
_
Some musicians are
millionaires many times over, yet remain with Peavey.

For example.....?

See above.
_
Like manufacturers
of cars, all have their fans. You never saw the "Peavey Page".

I have no doubt that the Yugo, the Bar-Kays,

and Centralia, PA all have their die-hard fans.

Not my genre. I'm not that old. See above for examples and more learning
material.

What's your point, Dave?

You took issue with the mentioning of Peavey and your logic, as well as
your failed attempted lie was soundly defeated. I guess one could say
"my" point is the one at the top of your head that I manage to ilustrate
quite nicely : )~
Why do you insist on changing my identity each time you change yours? It
is your right to remain with an anonymous posting service, but to watch
you howl in obvious pain about other's identities illustrate how and why
I drove you underground in the first place.

red

Old December 2nd 03, 06:26 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
"(Frank*Gilliland)"
via Milwaukee wrote:
Peavey's were cheap amps for people that

couldn't afford a M-A-R-S-H-A-L-L.

Umm,,in your haste, you forgot to nitpick over the missed key in the
next word, as well,

No, Dave,

I hereby authorize and give you explicit permission to call me Dave, or
any other of the plethora of names you have ascertained to be myself.

Now -that's- funny -- a cartoon character giving me permission to exercise my
freedom of speech.

I didn't "forget", I just didn't think it was worth

the effort.

Self-contradictory. You most certainly took the time to illustrate a
missed "L" in your talk of Marshall amps,,,,a desperate move by yourself
in order to seize on something instead of foscusing on the topic at
hand. Everyone knows, even newbies, most cases only trolls not unlike
yourself take issue with typos,

......and you did, as you have done many times when you are desperate for a spin.

illustrating the problem you continually
seek and search out. There is a name for such mania where one needs
chaos and disorder in oredr to function, but I'd rather not clue you in.
To educate you may cure you and I really do enjoy conversing with you,
even if you have been reduced to accessing the group via a paid
subscription service, in spite of thousands of free accesses.

You seem determined to shoot yourself in the head this morning, Dave. Did you
party too hearty last night or something?

In fact, I didn't think that you nitpicking -my-

spelling

I did no such thing. That was you. You did exactly that with your
menstruation concerning the "L" typo. That your memory fails you 24
hours after you wrote such illustrates your inane competence and massive
communication deficit much greater than I ever could.

was worth the effort, but then I don't

share your neuroses.

Just off your rocker. I did no such thing. You nitpicked my
spelling..LOL.
What is "neuroses"? Making up words again?

neurosis -- n. [pl. -ses], [ Gr. -neuron-, nerve], a mental disorder
characterized by anxieties, compulsions, obsessions, etc.

That is what small children do when they are unable to to express
themselves sufficiently. Your communication deficit has you maliciously
acting up again and frothing at the snout. Much ado about nada and
mountains out of molehills and ......lies..your legacy.

I suppose that transference/projection could be included in the definition of
neurosis, especially in your case.

_
Also, your comment concerning people who "couldn't afford a Marshall" is
bull****,

I suppose there were some people that bought
one because they were naive, or as a practice
amp for their kids, or because of a pushy

salesman......

As I astutely pointed out many times in the past, your suppositions are
preceded only by your ignorance.
**There are countless successful bands that used Peavey to achieve a
specific sound, especially when Bass was not a desired effect.

For example....?

You make a bull**** claim concerning something you obviously know little
about, then leave the door open for self-doubt? Highly indicative of a
low self-esteem and battered ego. For example:

I searched on Google for any reference saying that any of the names on your list
prefer Peavey amps. Let's take this one by one:

The Rolling Stones,

Can't find a reference.

Eddy Van Halen,

Can't find a reference, but it's interesting to note that he recorded "Eruption"
with a custom guitar by Lynn Ellsworth, a man who I have bumped into a few times
over the years. Quick story: About four years ago I was mixing for Jimmy Shack's
band (Jimmy has been a friend for almost 20 years, and also has an Ellsworth
original). Lynn strolled through town one day and dropped off a couple
absolutely beautiful amps at the club for Jimmy to test run. Turns out that hese
amps were custom-built for Santana, and ended up on the stage at the Grammy
awards show.

Green Day,

No reference.

Hank Williams Jr.,

Don't care.

James Brown and the Fabulous
Flames,

One reference, and it is just a rumor.

Slayer, Megadeth, Machine Head, and a host of others.

This is where I quit because I realized I was wasting my time. I have found no
reference that supports your statement. On the contrary, during the search I
read dozens of complaints about Peavey support (it sucks, and that's a fact),
and many people wanting to get rid of their Peavey for a better amp. So maybe
you should go find and post the proof yourself, Dave.

They worked, but the spring reverb sounded

like crap, and the boxes weren't built that well,

either.

LOL.....whatever you wish. This gets better as you become
learned....LOL. Legions of musicians, such as the ones mentioned above,
illustrate the incompetence and absurdity of your claims concerning the
sound. It also reinforces my much-agreed with statement that you are not
in any manner whatsoever indicative of the general masses...you're the
problem child.

Your illustrations leave much to be desired. Like, the lines define no
recognizable figures, the colors are way off kilter..... The picture you paint
can only be described as 'schizoid-impressionism'. But nobody's impressed, Dave,
which means you are just 'schizoid'.

_
I place this along the lines of those who always need to have a good
view of a band when attending a concert and those who bring their
binoculars and base part of their review on the visuals. Serious
audiophiles don't give a damn what something looks like...it's all about
the sound, man, the sound..

Where did I say anything relating to

aesthetics?

The same paragraph I said something about your spelling.

There is no paragraph where you nitpick my spelling and where I mention anything
about aesthetics.

I didn't.

See above.

I did. It ain't there, Dave.

The boxes were built with unseasoned wood

that often cracked, making the amp sound

even worse. And if the wood didn't crack you

had to tighten the screws every other month

until the holes stripped out, which didn't take

long because the screws were short and didn't
have much thread. They were built for

economy, not quality.

**
Peavey amps emit a certain sound strived for by many bands.

You bet they do. There are plenty of garage bands that can't afford -any- amp,
so they are always striving for anything that will give them that "certain
sound" often described as 'loudness'.

Your
personal distastes, as illustrated by the host of musicians named above,
or by viewing
www.peaveystore.co.uk/news-1.html illustrate your
ignorance concerning such claims, but then again,, you wouldn't need be
telling such lies if you didn't suffer from such terrible feelings of
self-worth.

"World-renowned musicians from every musical genre use Peavey instruments and
sound equipment, from Edward Van Halen to Hank Williams Jr. to the
Trans-Siberian Orchestra."

Notice the phrase "Peavey instruments and sound equipment". To further your
education, Dave, let me clue you in on a little secret: Peavey makes guitars,
mixers, preamps, effects boxes, etc., not just amps. Find an authoritative
reference that says any name on your list prefers a Peavey amp and I might just
believe it.

[...]

Attempted lie? What the heck is an "attempted lie"?

I guess one could say
"my" point is the one at the top of your head that I manage to ilustrate
quite nicely : )~
Why do you insist on changing my identity each time you change yours? It
is your right to remain with an anonymous posting service, but to watch
you howl in obvious pain about other's identities illustrate how and why
I drove you underground in the first place.

Go throw a few discs, Dave. The fresh air will do you good.

Old December 2nd 03, 08:05 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
"(Frank=A0Gilliland)"
via Milwaukee wrote:
Peavey's were cheap amps for people that

couldn't afford a M-A-R-S-H-A-L-L.

Umm,,in your haste, you forgot to nitpick over the missed key in the
next word, as well,

No, Dave,

I hereby authorize and give you explicit permission to call me Dave, or
any other of the plethora of names you have ascertained to be myself.

Now -that's- funny -- a cartoon character

giving me permission to exercise my

freedom of speech.

It's not funny, it's merely your sickness. You not only need, but
regularly solicit my attention. You can't help yourself.

I didn't "forget", I just didn't think it was worth

the effort.

Self-contradictory. You most certainly took the time to illustrate a
missed "L" in your talk of Marshall amps,,,,a desperate move by yourself
in order to seize on something instead of foscusing on the topic at
hand. Everyone knows, even newbies, most cases only trolls not unlike
yourself take issue with typos,

.....and you did, as you have done many times
when you are desperate for a spin.

=A0

Incorrect. You told a deliberate lie and now admit you were reaching for
a spin. YOU took issue with the spelling and claimed it was
I,,,illustrating your pathetic, albeit desperate attempts at unprovoked
malice. You can not help yourself. You are a no good lid, forever
relegated to hiding your head in the sand. Of course, you can put your
nonexistent money where your lying mouth is and send me that 300 bucks
you mentioned and you can be twistedfree forever more....LOL!

_
=A0illustrating the problem you continually seek and search out. There
is a name for such mania where one needs chaos and disorder in oredr to
function, but I'd rather not clue you in. To educate you may cure you
and I really do enjoy conversing with you, even if you have been reduced
to accessing the group via a paid subscription service, in spite of
thousands of free accesses.

You seem determined to shoot yourself in the

head this morning, Dave. Did you party too

hearty last night or something?

LOL.....I don't party..it's why you have been relegated to such remote
paid access-only to this group,,,my mental clarity is responsible for
forcing you to deal with your mild retardations, culminating in your
loss of ISP's and wild speecualtions and deliberate malicious lies. You
are attempting to overcompensate for everything you fail at,,,,,result:
your repeated exhibited impotence, on display for myself and the rest of
those who know me in the group. You can hear the laughter, but in your
stubborn insistence at remaining ignorant, are unable to correctly
interpret where the laughing is originating, let alone comprehend it is
directed at yourself.

In fact, I didn't think that you nitpicking -my-

spelling

I did no such thing. That was you. You did exactly that with your
menstruation concerning the "L" typo. That your memory fails you 24
hours after you wrote such illustrates your inane competence and massive
communication deficit much greater than I ever could.

was worth the effort, but then I don't

share your neuroses.

Just off your rocker. I did no such thing. You nitpicked my
spelling..LOL.
What is "neuroses"? Making up words again?

neurosis -- n. [pl. -ses], [ Gr. -neuron-, nerve],
a mental disorder characterized by anxieties,

compulsions, obsessions, etc.

LOL,,that isn't the same word you used above. Your impotence is taking a
back seat to your repeated incompetence, illustrated by myself on a
regular and quite enjoyable basis.
That is what small children do when they are unable to to express
themselves sufficiently. Your communication deficit has you maliciously
acting up again and frothing at the snout. Much ado about nada and
mountains out of molehills and ......lies..your legacy.

I suppose that transference/projection could

be included in the definition of neurosis,

Perhaps it could, but you never used the term until now...illustrating
your radiating incompetence that is only corrected when I take the
loving time to call your attention to your repeated impotence and
attempted but failed malice...HAR...LOL!

especially in your case.

Except that it's *your" problem, not mine, not anyone elses,,all yours
to relish with your feelings of self-loathe and diminished ego.
_
[...]

LOL..it must not exist then, because your incompetence and double digit
IQ will not allow your gray matter to comprehend a manner in whcih to
find the info,,,LOL....I'll give you a freebie,,,,,,begin with "Let it
Bleed."

Eddy Van Halen,

Can't find a reference, but it's interesting to

note that he recorded "Eruption" with a custom
guitar by Lynn Ellsworth, a man who I have

bumped into a few times over the years. Quick
story:

snip

Nahh,,,anytime you post we get a story.
The subject is about MEMEMEME and your illustrated ignorance brimming
with mastered incompetence as only you can achieve, will not change the
subject matter g concerning your latest of many now-comical claims:
that my name is Dave.

Green Day,

No reference.

Your incompetence....

Hank Williams Jr.,

Don't care.

Coupled with the repeated ignorance,,,,,

James Brown and the Fabulous
Flames,

One reference, and it is just a rumor.

No,,actually, you need visit the Peavey Page, as I told you, In fact ,
if you did everything I told you, there would be no need for you to be
underground, ashamed, the ng punch clown, and have feelings of such low
selfesteem and self-loathing. James Brown actually endorsed the amps at
one point and appeared in the ads.
_
Slayer, Megadeth, Machine Head, and a host of others.

This is where I quit because I realized I was

wasting my time. I have found no reference

Agreed. Any attempts made by yourself concerning locating and confirming
any information whatsoever is most certainly a waste of time. The
determined-to-remain-ignorant-at-all-costs often exhibit such
ingrate-like responses as you display. "I can't find it so,,,so,,,it
can't be true".LOL
Let's leave it at that. You apparently confirmed that Hank Williams Jr
uses Peavey, which is why you had problems expressing yourself but
managed the incredible clever "I don't care" in response to your
flippant false claims.
This illustrates any provided additional information that proves you
wrong (as always)
will be met with similar fashion. It pains you to be wrong, and you have
a monstrous ego wounded so greatly by myself, that you are unable to
accept such easily verified
information. Your Twisted psyche is aone way streer and unable to
process information that you'd rather not see or hear.

that supports your statement. On the contrary,
during the search I read dozens of complaints

about Peavey support (it sucks, and that's a

fact), and many people wanting to get rid of

their Peavey for a better amp. So maybe you

should go find and post the proof yourself,

Dave.

LOL...already did,,,nd a link was provided. You will be provided no more
examples than what you have already received. Your insistence at
remaining ignorant and callously ignoring the proof offered that
counters your ridiculous (ignorant) inquiry concerning professional
millionaire entertainers and their using of Pevey amps, soundly
illustrates your defeat. But then again, you are used to such
defeat,,,you're a loser in life, love, and all you touch, The
Midas-touch in reverse. All you touch turns to ****...LOL. You're an all
around loser that thinks he's gonna get somewere by impotently
threatening me with your flacid threats concerning
identity..LOL.....good thing you're too stupid to know when you've been
hooked, let alone gutted..LOL.

They worked, but the spring reverb sounded

like crap, and the boxes weren't built that well,

either.

LOL.....whatever you wish. This gets better as you become
learned....LOL. Legions of musicians, such as the ones mentioned above,
illustrate the incompetence and absurdity of your claims concerning the
sound. It also reinforces my much-agreed with statement that you are not
in any manner whatsoever indicative of the general masses...you're the
problem child.

Your illustrations leave much to be desired.

Only to those that have communication deficits, mild retardations, and
flawed personality traits comprised of involuntary ticks such as
yourself. Again , this is perfectly illustrated by yourself, not I, with
your obsessive offtopic inquiries into your lord's personal life, for
only you have so many presonal problems shared on this group,,your
ignorance is just the entertaining part of it all...LOL

Like, the lines define no recognizable figures,

the colors are way off kilter..... The picture you
paint can only be described as

'schizoid-impressionism'. But nobody's

impressed, Dave, which means you are just

'schizoid'.

Only you care enough about me that you are unable to focus on anything
else. I take over all precedence in your life,,,I am your world, your
God, your Deity, your lord. There is nothing you can do except threaten
impotently with identity,,,the fact that I care not one iota about such
information has you beside yourself, as you were never able to
comprehend what the majority of folks are about.....they do not share
your incompetences and obsessions concerning my identity,,,,this is your
sickness you are unable to get over.....blaming me for you falling in
love with me is an absolute scream...
_
I place this along the lines of those who always need to have a good
view of a band when attending a concert and those who bring their
binoculars and base part of their review on the visuals. Serious
audiophiles don't give a damn what something looks like...it's all about
the sound, man, the sound..

Where did I say anything relating to

aesthetics?

The same paragraph I said something about your spelling.

There is no paragraph where you nitpick my

spelling and where I mention anything about

aesthetics.

I didn't.

See above.

I did. It ain't there, Dave.

Exactly,,,just like there is no paragraph where I nitpick your spelling,
yet that didn't prevent you from fabricating a lie and claiming I did
indeed attack your spelling. See,,,,,that shoe, when forced on your
other foot, appears to be tied a little too tight for your comfort.

The boxes were built with unseasoned wood

that often cracked, making the amp sound

even worse. And if the wood didn't crack you

had to tighten the screws every other month

until the holes stripped out, which didn't take

long because the screws were short and didn't
have much thread. They were built for

economy, not quality.

=A0=A0
Peavey amps emit a certain sound strived for by many bands.

You bet they do. There are plenty of garage

bands that can't afford -any- amp, so they are

always striving for anything that will give them

that "certain sound" often described as '

loudness'.

LOL..your rush to ignore the exampled millionaire, long-time established
international entertainers who use Peavey has signaled your defeat at
this subject. Let it go before you are forced to admit more than you
already have and are labeled the rec.radio.cb fool in addition to the
moniker you already sport: "rec.radio.cb.admitted liar" (inaddition to
the scarlet "T" forever embossed on your greasy forehead by myslef..LOL

_
[...]

You err hugely by assuming I care what you believe. You asked for
examples, I provided several. You asked for a refernce, I cited one. As
always, the argument is with your feelings of personal self-loathing and
self-hatred,,all within.
You need to get some backbone and self-assurance. Your confidence is at
an all time low, you are experiencing Deja-Vu again, as the winter sets
in, so does your clinical depression, manifesting in you lashing out at
others in order to feel good about yoursefl,,,,this is how you
compensate for such feelings of inadequacy. You need a confidenct
building course, then you won;t feel like everyone is against you,,,wait
a second,,LOL,,everyoone IS against you,,LOL!

Peavey also used low-grade iron in

their output transformers, limiting the

high-frequency response and taking the bite

out of a nice set of pickups. They made great

ashtrays, however.

Many past (and I'm certain, present) successful international touring
acts prove such a statement totally incorrect.

For example.....?

See above.

_
Some musicians are
millionaires many times over, yet remain with Peavey.

For example.....?

See above.

See above.

Your Tourettes is acting up again. Try to gain that confidence you so
desperately need,,perhaps the mild retardation and massive communication
deficit you exhibit at my slightest whimsical request will vanish when
you stop laothing your true and inner self.
_
Like manufacturers
of cars, all have their fans. You never saw the "Peavey Page".

I have no doubt that the Yugo, the Bar-Kays,

and Centralia, PA all have their die-hard fans.

Not my genre. I'm not that old. See above for examples and more learning
material.

What's your point, Dave?

You took issue with the mentioning of Peavey and your logic, as well as
your failed attempted lie was soundly defeated.

Attempted lie? What the heck is an "attempted
lie"?

A lie that was shot down with fact before you were permitted to build
upon it. C'mon now, you are an old-hat at this lying game, It's how you
were forced into admitting you were the rec.radio.cb pathological
notorious, repeated liar on MANY occasions (your words).

_
I guess one could say
"my" point is the one at the top of your head that I manage to ilustrate
quite nicely : )~
Why do you insist on changing my identity each time you change yours? It
is your right to remain with an anonymous posting service, but to watch
you howl in obvious pain about other's identities illustrate how and why
I drove you underground in the first place.

Go throw a few discs, Dave. The fresh air will

do you good.

But once again, it doesn't cure your ailment of worrying about me. You
brought your nuances and obsessions to moi, and the group, by making me
your lord, master, and topic of all your imbecilic and incompetent
offtopic posts. Now that you have my undivided attention calling
attention to your incompetences and attempted lies, you wish for me to
fulfill yet another of your troubles...your impotence regrading
identity,,,LOL,,,,go learn code or do something useful to better
yourself and perhaps the feelings of zero self-worth I instilled in you
will go away and stop making your life such a pathetic failure.

-----=3D=3D

Old December 2nd 03, 09:46 PM
jim

Steveo wrote:
Steveo wrote:

wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message

jim wrote:

Any folks out there remember the HR2510 club out of Mass? They had
a 'bible' which covered all sorts of mods/upgrades of this fine
radio.

I got a new power cord for one in the mail today.

I've actually got a chipswitch manual,
also a power cord ;-).

Landshark

I should of asked you first. damn

Update. The guy at http://www.kenselectronics.com/index.html ,
sent me a new one for a fair price.

/advertising

i will send the bible out shortly steve. the manual may be another story.
rhode island was a pain. f ing cold/windy off the rivuh....

Old December 2nd 03, 10:34 PM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Steveo wrote:

wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message

jim wrote:

Any folks out there remember the HR2510 club out of Mass? They had
a 'bible' which covered all sorts of mods/upgrades of this fine
radio.

I got a new power cord for one in the mail today.

I've actually got a chipswitch manual,
also a power cord ;-).

Landshark

I should of asked you first. damn

Update. The guy at http://www.kenselectronics.com/index.html ,
sent me a new one for a fair price.

/advertising

i will send the bible out shortly steve. the manual may be another story.
rhode island was a pain. f ing cold/windy off the rivuh....

Thanks, Jim. The weather has been the same here in Ohio, very windy.