Old November 26th 03, 07:14 PM
Twistedhed

Default 17 states in 2 hours!

What a morning! It was great to tag some of you ng regulars out there
today,,,,,,smokin' DX,,,17 states in less than 2 hours,,,coulda done
much better, but the Yukon was in there and everyone and their brother
was trying to tag him on the AM side. Sure was great to hear you guys
today. Hey 102 MN, where the hell were you today, bud? All your neigbors
were in there today for the duration. Upstate New York was pounding in
here today, and I took it to 27, but forgot who it was I was supposed to
be listenng for,,,,that's why I'm called Twisted. Shoot, between Gator
and Charlie (LOL), the 'pile had it locked up...only one Texas station
made it across my pond today and yes, he is a ng reg,,,and he is
loud....not sure if I made it back to him or not! So sorry about
steppin' on the high desert's neck like that, but honestly, I couldn't
hear you and didn't even know you were alive until New Hampshire talked
to you. At that point I was the original sandbagger from days of old,
but it still sounded like he was ghost talking. (shrug) Breakin' the
law, sheriff!

Old November 26th 03, 10:17 PM
Idxeleven

Hey 102 MN, where the hell were you today, bud?

Hi Twist,I was puttin the rf out elsewhere..nuff said,Happy Thanksgiving,yes
thats my mug...MN102USA
Old November 29th 03, 10:12 PM
AntiKeyclown

(Richard Cranium) wrote in message . com...
(Repeaterjammers For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote in message . com...
(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
What a morning! It was great to tag some young regulars out there
today,,,,,,smokin' the sausage,,,17 cocks in less than 2 hours,,,coulda done
much better, but Steve Parks was in there and everyone and their brother
was trying to tag him in the Hershey Highway side. Sure was great to rim you guys
today. Hey 102 MN, where the hell were you today, bud? All your neigbors
were in my asshole today for the duration. Upstate New York was pounding my anus dry
today, and I took it to 27 inches, but forgot who it was I was supposed to
be giving a rimjob to,,,,that's why I'm called Twithed. Shooting sperm in my face, between Gator
and Charlie (LOL), the 'pile had my ass locked up...only one Texas guys spunk
made it across my facetoday and yes, he is a glory hole reg,,,and he is
large....not sure if I gave head back to him or not! So sorry about
biting the crank like that, but honestly, I couldn't
feel you and didn't even know you were inside me until New Hampshire talked
to you. At that point I was the original cocksukker from days of old,
but it still sounded like I was a screamin faggot in a truckstop. (shrug) Breakin' the prostitution laws with my ass, sheriff!

That's why everyone calls you DouGay! Can't post anything on topic or
useful. Just your lame homo agenda.

Not in this NG I won't, faggotface. You keykweenz are dick sucking
pieces of **** and should be continually reminded of it. Tough **** if
you don't like it. You can't do a ****ing thing about it, nut slurper.
Deal with it.
Old December 1st 03, 12:27 AM
Richard Cranium

(AntiKeyclown) wrote in message om...
[...]

As I've pointed out befo You're the only one here with any
knowledge of such things, Georgie-girl. You are Queenie.

It's obvious who the "dick sucking pieces of ****" are. What is not
obvious is why you and DouGay need to be continually reminded of it!

So why are you replying for DouGay "repeaterjammer" Adairierre? Did
pervert appoint you as his spokeswoman?
Old December 1st 03, 10:12 AM
AntiKeyclown

[...]

Who can take a hard dick
Suck out all the goo
Stuff his nose up a butt crack
And rim it real good too

Twistedhed

Oh Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Who can bend it over
And beg for throbbing dick
And when he's finished gettin' pumped
Turn around and lick a prick

Twistedhed

Oh Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Twistedhed thinks
Faggot keyclown twinks
Are satisfiyng and delicious
Talk about his childhood wishes
He really blows those faggot bitches

Who can hit a truckstop
Announce that he'll be reamed
Collect ten bucks a trucker
And then suck up all the cream

Twistedhed

Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Twistedhed thinks
Faggot keyclown twinks
Are satisfiyng and delicious