Old November 29th 03, 03:10 PM
WA3MOJ

In article , Citizens For A
Keyclown-Free Newsgroup says...

(Twistedhed) wrote in message
If you had an ounce of brains, decency, or integrity,
you wouldn't find yourself experiencing such strong feelings of
self-hatred and low self-esteem of which you need to project onto and
blame

Lame. Get some new material whydoncha.

Post gay material. Me and Doug like to talk about sick gay sex acts.

Old November 29th 03, 10:01 PM
AntiKeyclown

(****hed) mewled femininely in message
From:
(Crimson Tide)
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote
in om:
ROFLMAO
That one is the best one yet in regards to his obsession with N8 seems
like twisty your ate up and spit out, you hypocrite liar. LOL best one
yet ROFLMAO
From: Twistedhed )
Subject: N8nus begs for attention...............again
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2003-10-17 07:25:51
It isn't I who is at up with your
identity and personal life..it isn't I who pepper you with
off-topic questions concerning their personal lives...that type behavior
is all you, and it's quite folly to watch you attempt and fail as
always, to misattribute your behavior to another.

Twist your head this waya little more. This is the game you introduced
and insist on replaying,,,not anyone else..LOL..you received gentle
reminders to remain on topic all the time, yet you need to make me your
world and topic. Dogie began the game of such off-topic delights,,,, I'm
just a little better at it than he is. KC8LDO isn't even a factor
anymore..he's what you call "Dead Air" (hyuk)! KC8QJP really taking it
to ya' eh? LOL. If you had an ounce of brains, decency, or integrity,
you wouldn't find yourself experiencing such strong feelings of
self-hatred and low self-esteem of which you need to project onto and
blame others for your malady.

Don't worry about that florida faggot. He doesn't have a clue. It is a
wonderful thing though, to see how he leaps at anything he thinks is
info about me. Come on faggot boy, dig some more. You will find
exactly what you have so far found, nada. Heheheheh...

While yer at it, get down to the truckstop and get your jizz gulping
ass to work...FUGGLY needs a new anal plug.

N8WWM the felon cries when confonted Steveo Antenna 1 October 15th 04 08:48 PM
N8WWM the felon cries when confonted Steveo Policy 0 September 23rd 04 12:50 PM
Felon N8WWM has a court ordered shrink Steveo General 0 September 20th 04 11:25 AM
Jimmy Dale convicted felon bob General 2 November 18th 03 01:33 AM
Jimmy Dale convicted felon bob Policy 2 November 18th 03 01:33 AM