Old November 28th 03, 06:51 PM
Rec.radio.cb Betterment League

Default Guide To "Twistedhed"

From the Wisdom of Dave Hall:

"Twistedhed is skilled at obfuscation, and
changing meanings. Even when one clearly
expresses the point, twisty will instead
focus on the nuances, rather than the
substance of a point.

I learned many years ago that it is impossible to
win a debate or argument with a fool. Like a fool
Twisty's logic changes from post to post just as
his accusations do. As I punch holes in them
he changes.

One of his biggest hangups during one of our earlier altercations, was t
o continually attempt to steer the
focus of the debate from illegal CB operations to
USENET ettiquette. I assume he was attempting to
make the point that "people in glass houses
shouldn't throw rocks".
In any case his comparison was irrelevant
to the debate, but he continued to make an
issue out of it anyway.

One of his tactics is what is called "tit for tat"
which is nothing more than saying,"Well,
what about you?" and "I asked you first."

One cannot make a comment regarding
CB operation, without twisty countering that
"hammies are guilty of XYZ" as well.
Two wrongs still don't make a right, and
neither does a counterpoint diminish the
truth of the original point.

Twisty has no real debate skills. He is incapable
of staying on topic, he seems to have trouble
comprehending simple points and analogies,
while accusing the other party of exactly the same
thing. His "strategy", if you could call it that, is to
twist meanings, obfuscate points, and then
accuse others of "lieing", to put them on the
defensive, while never offering up any bits of
factual information to
prove his side. He claims to speak for the
majority of people, yet I
have never seen anyone jump to his
defense during any of his "debates".
He also has an over inflated ego, and
cannot possibly comprehend how so
many people can find fault with him. To counter that,
he claims that each and every person on the
other side is really just one person
posting under numerous accounts.
He probably thinks that you, me, Aaron,
Frank etc, are all the same person.
He then claims victory when the other side
simply becomes frustrated or
loses interest in pursuing further exchanges.
He is as predictable as
PMS, you can almost tell exactly what posts
he will respond to, and
almost exactly what he will say in response.
I've baited him a few times
just to prove my theory.
He fell, hook, line and sinker.

He reminds me of that old Monty Python skit
where the guy pays for an
arguement, but gets only rote contradiction.
Twisty will counter
anything you say, but can never back
up any of it with fact or even a
good theory.

Which is why he is refered to as the
newsgroup punch clown. He's good to
lash out at if you want to get something off of
your chest, or just want
to do the intellectual equivilent of bitch
slapping. String him along
until you tire of him, and then let him
babble to himself.
But he's not worth the effort to take seriously."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Fri Nov 28 19:51:56 2003 depuis l'IP : ac997679.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old November 29th 03, 01:30 AM
gw

"Rec.radio.cb Betterment League" wrote in message ...
From the Wisdom of Dave Hall:

[...]

in real life you must be a very pitiful strange man.........
Old November 29th 03, 05:24 AM
Radioman

in real life you must be a very pitiful strange man.........

Does he even have a life?
Old December 1st 03, 10:19 AM
AntiKeyclown

(AntiKeyclown) wrote in message . com...
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote in message om...
Radioman
wrote:

in real life you must be a very pitiful strange man.........

Does he even have a life?

Shut up Scottiekins. In real life, GW is toothless Texas trailer trash
and you are a pimple-faced geek with one hand on his joy-knob and the
other on the keyboard.

In real life all keyqweenz are dick sucking faggots, nothing more,
nothing less. Just faggots.

Who can take a hard dick
Suck out all the goo
Stuff his nose up a butt crack
And rim it real good too

Twistedhed

Oh Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Who can bend it over
And beg for throbbing dick
And when he's finished gettin' pumped
Turn around and lick a prick

Twistedhed

Oh Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Twistedhed thinks
Faggot keyclown twinks
Are satisfiyng and delicious
Talk about his childhood wishes
He really blows those faggot bitches

Who can hit a truckstop
Announce that he'll be reamed
Collect ten bucks a trucker
And then suck up all the cream

Twistedhed

Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Twistedhed thinks
Faggot keyclown twinks
Are satisfiyng and delicious
Talk about his childhood wishes
He really blows those faggot bitches

Sorry Sammy...we could not resist...

New PalmSource Expert Guide on Amateur Radio [email protected] General 0 July 20th 04 12:36 AM
Twistedhed changes name to nicolai carpathia freebander sty Policy 1 July 14th 04 08:26 PM
BLAME TWISTEDHED Twistedhed CB 53 December 5th 03 04:22 AM
REWARD for info on TWISTEDHED Twistedhed CB 10 November 15th 03 04:08 PM
ONLY Twistedhed Should Go Landshark CB 41 September 29th 03 12:41 AM