Old September 15th 03, 03:30 AM
Landshark

Default ONLY Twistedhed Should Go

"Keyclownz R Dopers" wrote in message
m...
wrote:
George Is Innocent wrote in message
do you deny you post in defense of keyclowns, jitlip?

Well look again, a saying that only
George uses's on this group:

Searched Groups for "jitlip" group:rec.radio.cb. Results 1 - 7 of 7. Search took
0.15 seconds.

Sorted by relevance Sort by date

WA3MOJ's greatest Hits!
.... Really? And you know this how? Please tell me where I live jitlip?
Ohhh shucks we will have to wait several months? LOL yeah ok ...
rec.radio.cb - Aug 19, 2003 by Cool Breeze - View Thread (49 articles)

How can Copper Electronics Sell amps?
Funny thing is I am not even married. Is your mom? Read the Book JitLip!
rec.radio.cb - Jun 19, 2002 by Cross Band - View Thread (40 articles)

Hijacked Planes
.... From:
(And Another) Jitlip, he and twisty and yourself are
enamored with me I post they reply, Jump Landshark Jump... "This is RICH! ...
rec.radio.cb - Sep 14, 2001 by And Another - View Thread (23 articles)

Hijacked Planes
From:
(And Another) Jitlip, he and twisty and yourself are
enamored with me I post they reply, Jump Landshark Jump... "This is RICH! ...
rec.radio.cb - Sep 14, 2001 by Twistedhed - View Thread (23 articles)

Hijacked Planes
Jitlip, he and twisty and yourself are enamored with me I post they
reply, Jump Landshark Jump... Hi de Ho Crabby, Prozac, World ...
rec.radio.cb - Sep 14, 2001 by And Another - View Thread (23 articles)

WA3MOJ's greatest Hits!
.... ling that. Another lie on your part and a purposful attempt to put
words in my mouth. Please tell me where I live jitlip? You make ...
rec.radio.cb - Aug 19, 2003 by Cool Breeze - View Thread (49 articles)

WA3MOJ's greatest Hits!
.... And you know this how? Same way you claim firsthand knowledge of ARRL represenative
KC8LDO screwing up the group, Please tell me where I live jitlip? ...
rec.radio.cb - Aug 19, 2003 by Twistedhed - View Thread (49 articles)

sounds like you ignore Landqueers harassment and focus on only
"george". check google dickface.

Searched Groups for "Landqueer" group:rec.radio.cb. Results 1 - 5 of about 32.
Search took 0.17 seconds.

Sorted by relevance Sort by date

New Yahoo Group
.... Yes here comes the catch 22, Landqueer admitted they came from his
computer, he blamed someone else, now dispute that assclown. ...
rec.radio.cb - Aug 25, 2003 by SD Special Delivery Jones - View Thread (53 articles)

One ****ed Geogre...
Yes, as a matter of fact I was and I see soon as Landqueer posts you do. Got
a thing for him snottie? BP is not me. It must be your buddy, R. Cranium. ...
rec.radio.cb - May 26, 2003 by Fagshark - View Thread (4 articles)

Funny Stuff
Look at the replys to me today, Landqueer, scott, pleco, BP... Ill
bet at least 2 of the 4 are the same person. -- Always unafraid ...
rec.radio.cb - May 26, 2003 by Transhark - View Thread (22 articles)

Repost from another venue
.... for the weekend, eh..?!? Yes, as a matter of fact I was and I see
soon as Landqueer posts you do. Got a thing for him snottie?
rec.radio.cb - May 26, 2003 by Transhark - View Thread (118 articles)

Anyone Explain
.... He had a Cobra 148 for a radio and was using a 102" for antenna Whoa wait a seconfd
here Landqueer, you said you saw him at 2 traffic lites, now you know ...
rec.radio.cb - Jun 15, 2002 by Thrilla - View Thread (33 articles)

Bite me, jitlip.

Again, George coming to his own defense.
This little charade George is nothing more
than trolling, everyone has seen through this
crap, give it up.

Landshark

--
Try these to learn about newsgroup trolls.

http://www.io.com/~zikzak/troll_thesis.html
http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

Old September 15th 03, 07:44 AM
Brainbuster

Clueless Georgina wrote in message
.. .

No, he and twisty and yourself are enamored with me I post they
reply.

You really think that everyone is in love with you?
If so, you need the help of a good shrink.

Personally, I believe you know the truth... we would all cheer if you went.
Hell, there would probably be a big event to celebrate.
You know it, and you keep changing your header to make sure that people see
your crud.

In fact, I believe that YOU are "enamored" with us. Not only are you so
desperate to work out where some of us are, but you seem to be so turned on
by Brummies that you have to imagine me as one.
You even claim to put me in your killfile, just to hide your twisted love.
Using another name does not change the fact that you are a liar.

What "antilegal" posts from me... where do I speak out against legal
CB?
Not only do you refuse to see any posts that do not suit you, but you
are now imagining things.

do you deny you post in defense of keyclowns

The law you claim to have so much respect for says innocent until proven
guilty.
YOU claim that I make anti-legal posts... PROVE IT.

Post the proof, or stop making such claims.

IF there was no Tworted there would be no strife.

There would, he is not the only one you whine at.
You have to make false claims about what I post and you even post forged
messages to start trouble.

learn to read

I can read... which is how I know about your harassment of so many people on
this newsgroup.
How about you learning to spell, punctuate, and use uppercase?

Until you master the English language, you are rather less than qualified to
advise other people on the subject.

assmunch.

Speaking of the English language, that is not in my dictionary.
And you still act like a child.

sounds like you ignore Landqueers harassment

Landshark is not harassing or bothering me... you have even used another
name just to argue with me, after claiming to "killfile" me.

Who is he harassing... you? Have you thought that he may just be responding
to your crap, you have made it clear that you like to anoy people.

Bite me,

No thanks, I'de probably catch something rather nasty.

Old September 16th 03, 03:18 AM
Curious Dan

"Rueben N. Fries" wrote in message

"George Is Insane" trolled in message
m...

Sorry I am not George but when he does choose to reply to you, you
will know it and be sorry, he is that good.

You're joking right ? ROTFLMAO!!

No he is not joking he isn't george, but he uses a few carefully placed
words and Ladnshark and brainbusted get all worked up
Landfag jumps on google and makes a fool out of himself by blaming me for
making those posts. I sit here and laugh so hard my sides hurt since
he is leading you guys around by the nose again. and someone tell
brainbuster I nice try but I still havent replied to the english fag.

Old September 16th 03, 01:47 PM
Landshark

"Rueben N. Fries" wrote in message

"George Is Insane" trolled in message
m...

Sorry I am not George but when he does choose to reply to you, you
will know it and be sorry, he is that good.

You're joking right ? ROTFLMAO!!

Of course he's not joking, he's a troll.
This is what trolls do, change nics, change
accounts, harass, accuse, use foul, vulgar
language that's what a troll is.
George seems to think that everyone
is as simple minded as he. So he gets busted
using his AOL account again, with the exact
same foul language only he uses, then puts
up this little charade that it's someone else.
Now watch the attention turn towards me
now that Twist isn't posting as much.

Landshark

--
We are men at work, we've got a job to do.
Neil Young

Old September 17th 03, 07:37 AM
Brainbuster

George Is Innocent wrote in message
.. .

Where did anyone claim to killfile you

Try following back to this thread...

Cool Breeze wrote in message ...
tell him he is killfiled

No proof of anything you say as usual.

I have now posted proof of your forge, your desire to cause upset in the
newsgroup, and the "killfile" message.

Where is the proof of your claims...
1. Prove that I made "anti-legal" posts to this group.
2. Prove that I have called you "WA3MOJ ".
3. Prove that I posted 5 replies to the one message where you made that
claim.
4. Prove that I "follow George around"... show the groups I follow him to.
5. Prove that I am a "Brummy".

Failure to provide proof of your claims could only mean one thing... you are
a lying hypocrite.
So, which is it to be... proof, or acceptance of what you are?

Old September 17th 03, 07:25 PM
Keyclownz R Dopers

"Brainbuster" wrote in message ...
1. Prove that I made "anti-legal" posts to this group.

You support twithed same thing

2. prove that I have called you "WA3MOJ ".

You refer to me as "george" who do you mean by that?

3. Prove that I posted 5 replies to the one message where you made that
claim.

You awlways reply 5 to my 1 you did this time too.

4. Prove that I "follow George around".

Look in the mirror and see what it is your doing right now

5. Prove that I am a "Brummy".

Don't need to you already did that and besidees I don't take orders
from a brummy, maybe you can not read what I wrote. Next time i will
translate my request into brummy talk for you so you can understand
it.

**************
Brummie Dictionary
http://www.virtualgaz.co.uk/gazzapage.htm

Brummie Translator
http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/main.asp?pa...pic=translator
Old September 17th 03, 09:55 PM
Curious Dan

"Brainbuster" wrote in message
George Is Innocent wrote in message
.. .

Sorry I am not George

Are you denying ever being in Allentown?

Hahahahahahahaha.

Yes it is comical, hahahahah he is 100% correct he is not george.

Old September 18th 03, 11:02 AM
Brainbuster

Keyclownz R Dopers wrote in message
. ..
"Brainbuster" wrote in message

Does "setting foot" in Birmingham make someone a Brummy?
Nobody asked if I had ever been to Birmingham in my life, so I have

neither
denied or confirmed such a thing.

Sure brummy, try this...

**********************

Search Result 3From: Brainbuster )
Subject: Radio Tech Wanted..
Original FormatNewsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2003-02-12 05:52:23
"RADIOMAN" wrote in message
om...
Must be good .. Looking for a working partner.. 25% of total profit as
pay. Jackson MS area.

That anywhere near Birmingham... UK?

HONESTY A MUST and able to pass a drug Alcohol test.

Ooops, that cuts anyone from Birmingham.

Pay may increase as shop gets running.

As long as it pays better than a "vannie" gets.

******************************
See here you admit to it all.

Admit what... where do I say that I am a brummy?
Exactly, I don't... try again.

How would you know about brummies being
dishonest if you are not one yourself?

How do you and your pals know about some of the people on this group being
"Gay"... unless you are all Gays.

Crowded cities are known to be riddled with drugs and the related crime.
You hear about it every day on the news.
There's even been shootings in places like Birmingham, reported on the news.
In some cities, it can be dangerous just to go near some of the tower
blocks, as someone may drop a fridge or freezer on you from above. In a
poll, 65% of children from such areas believe that crime pays.

Do you not know where your crime hotspots are in America? Do you never see
or hear the news?

So, how I know is simple... I can read and understand English.

And if you are not a vannie
then what are you, a brain surgoen LOL?

Do you think that they are the only two professions in the UK?
Your idea is that if someone is not a brain surgeon, they must be a van
driver?

The only thing you prove is your own stupidity and ignorance, you cannot
even tell when someone is taking the p*ss out of you and your buddies.

Take that pastie out of your mouth

Take your foot out of your mouth.

and tell the truth for once in your life.

I have already... shame the truth does not suit you. What you really want
is for me to lie, so that you don't look so stupid.

Try finding some real proof. Try finding one where I am not taking the p*ss
out of your "Brummy" claims
But, before you post it, get someone to read and explain it for you so you
do not send another "reference" as useless as that attempt.

Old September 18th 03, 11:02 AM
Brainbuster

Keyclownz R Dopers wrote in message
. ..
"Brainbuster" wrote in message

1. Prove that I made "anti-legal" posts to this group.

You support twithed same thing

No it is not. A defence lawyer stands up for people accused of crimes...
even child abusers. Are they "anti-legal?

How do I "support" him, send donations, send information to him... or is it
just by not acting the asshole like you do?
Add another to the list...
6. Prove that I "support" Twistedhed.

No backpedalling, and changing the subject... just show evidence of your
suggestions.

2. prove that I have called you "WA3MOJ ".

You refer to me as "george" who do you mean by that?

Where do I call you George?
7. Show a post where I call you by the name "George".

Still avoiding a direct answer and backpedalling, so you accept that you
were wrong... I never called you "WA3MOJ ". Is "WA3MOJ ".the only George
in the World?

3. Prove that I posted 5 replies to the one message where you made that
claim.

You awlways reply 5 to my 1

Just more suggestions, with NO PROOF.
Either show a reference to my "five posts" to each of your's, especially the
one you claimed that I posted 5 to... or you are just spouting off BS.

you did this time too.

Too? You still have not shown the 5 you originally claimed... maybe you got
someone to count them for you now.

This time, I posted separate messages for the proof on each issue, as a
single post would have been long. That gave people the option of reading
the info they wanted without wading through one long post for it.

4. Prove that I "follow George around".

Look in the mirror and see what it is your doing right now

Staying in one place.
Just post the proof... the places or groups that I am supposed to follow him
to.

5. Prove that I am a "Brummy".

Don't need to

You mean that you cannot... so you accept that it was BS.

you already did that

Another to the list...
8. Prove that I have done that... show the evidence.

and besidees I don't take orders from a brummy

What you mean is that you accept that you are a lying hypocrite who demands
proof from everyone, but will never provide proof of your claims.

, maybe you can not read what I wrote. Next time i will
translate my request into brummy talk for you so you can
understand it.

Try plain English.
You made claims which you cannot back up with any proof, so you try to
divert attention from your false claims.

Not one straight answer to any of the requests for proof of your claims.
You cannot back up one word of your false allegations and suggestions.
You are the weakest link... Goodbye.