Old November 30th 03, 05:40 PM
sideband

Oh, I wasn't confused.. I was just playing with it a bit.. I figured
something was up..

Oh, and as for the "random" part, well, we'll just leave it at that.
::grin::

Had a great Thanksgiving.. Thanks for asking. Back atcha.

-SSB

Landshark wrote:

"sideband" wrote in message
news
Hrm.. Wonder why George has been signing his posts "Landshark" lately....

-SSB

wrote:

Talking to himself again...........Just like
when he posted as Helmut Sweeny, then
responded to himself under another screen
nic.......

Landshark

Hi Sideband, nice to hear from you. No it's
not George Busch , it
was me using that random letters and # to
keep Spam down. But now that George has
sent multiple complaints to my ISP from his
AOL account, I again have proved that George
has an AOL account and has been trolling
rec.radio.cb for years.
Sorry for an confusion this may have caused
you, I am not going to use that screen nic again,
per my ISP's advice. Because George has been
flooding their abuse box over the weekend I'm
sure.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Landshark

Old November 30th 03, 07:35 PM
sideband

Ok.. Go ahead.. figure out my email address and post with it.. I'll
have it traced, find the culprit, and have them jailed for identity theft.

Of course, I never believed that the real WA3MOJ would post the drivel
that's been posted here under his name. No self respecting Amateur
Radio Operator would act in such a despicable manner.

-SSB

Wallace wrote:

sideband wrote in
gy.com:

Oh, I wasn't confused.. I was just playing with it a bit.. I figured
something was up..

Oh, and as for the "random" part, well, we'll just leave it at that.
::grin::

Had a great Thanksgiving.. Thanks for asking. Back atcha.

-SSB

Hey SSB, he knows it isn't random letters he even says so in one of his
posts. maybe next time someone such as yourself condones this activity it
can happen to you too.

Old November 30th 03, 08:07 PM
sideband

Why are you assuming I'm condoning the forging of people? Guess that
shoe goes on both feet.

-SSB

Wallace wrote:

sideband wrote in
gy.com:

Ok.. Go ahead.. figure out my email address and post with it.. I'll
have it traced, find the culprit, and have them jailed for identity
theft.

Why are you getting defensive with me, I am trying to warn you of the
things that happens to hams in this NG, and Landshark said they were just
random numbers why couldn't someone else say the same thing. So are you
saying Landshark has a chance to go to jail for identity theft?

Of course, I never believed that the real WA3MOJ would post the drivel
that's been posted here under his name. No self respecting Amateur
Radio Operator would act in such a despicable manner.

-SSB

I have said all along I am not George. What do I know.

Wallace wrote:

sideband wrote in
odigy.com:

Old November 30th 03, 09:41 PM
Landshark

"sideband" wrote in message
gy.com...
Yep. Saw it. Quite funny.

-SSB

I liked how they distorted the actual department name
on the side of the cruiser.

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old November 30th 03, 11:28 PM
sideband

Apparently someone is having trouble with separating quotes from
their own text.... Kindof like separating what they think from what
others think..

I guess we can safely assume Mr. Wallace (Who's name should be
associated with freedom, and is obviously a fake) is a troll.

-ssb

William Walleye wrote:

sideband wrote in
gy.com:

Subject: George & Doug made this NG a mess
From: sideband
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb

Oh, I wasn't confused.. I was just playing with it a bit.. I figured
something was up..

Oh, and as for the "random" part, well, we'll just leave it at that.
::grin::

Had a great Thanksgiving.. Thanks for asking. Back atcha.

-SSB

Your playing with it abit gave you away, as well as the random part, so
yes you know it was a forge and never said a word then you come back with

"Ok.. Go ahead.. figure out my email address and post with it.. I'll
have it traced, find the culprit, and have them jailed for identity
theft.

-SSB"

Why didn't you say something to Landshark for his Blatant forge of a ham?
to me that means you condone it, then try to jump down my throat for
warning you Your true colors shine thru Chris.

Old December 1st 03, 12:57 AM
sideband

probably because I never believed he was forging a real HAM.

Oh, and keep your "assclown" stuff to yourself. Your personal
preferences are your business. I've never condemned you for them.
However, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't put your personal life
off on me. Just because YOU like those things doesn't mean I do.

-SSB

William Walleye wrote:

sideband wrote in
gy.com:

Apparently someone is having trouble with separating quotes from
their own text.... Kindof like separating what they think from what
others think..

I guess we can safely assume Mr. Wallace (Who's name should be
associated with freedom, and is obviously a fake) is a troll.

-ssb

Who is having that problem assclown? Perhaps your having a problem
answering a question
sp you pulled a twisty manuever and changed the topic. Ill ask it again
" Why didn't you say something to Landshark for his Blatant forge of a ham?
"

Old December 1st 03, 01:33 AM
Frank Gilliland

In om, sideband
wrote:

probably because I never believed he was forging a real HAM.

Are you saying that you have never used, or even heard of, the callsign lookup
on qrz.com, or FCC's ULS online database? Right. And I believe the single-bullet
theory, too.

Old December 1st 03, 02:54 AM
Landshark

"sideband" wrote in message
gy.com...
probably because I never believed he was forging a real HAM.

Oh, and keep your "assclown" stuff to yourself. Your personal
preferences are your business. I've never condemned you for them.
However, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't put your personal life
off on me. Just because YOU like those things doesn't mean I do.

-SSB

William Walleye wrote:

sideband wrote in
gy.com:

Apparently someone is having trouble with separating quotes from
their own text.... Kindof like separating what they think from what
others think..

I guess we can safely assume Mr. Wallace (Who's name should be
associated with freedom, and is obviously a fake) is a troll.

-ssb

Who is having that problem assclown? Perhaps your having a problem
answering a question
sp you pulled a twisty manuever and changed the topic. Ill ask it

again
" Why didn't you say something to Landshark for his Blatant forge of a

ham?
"

Sorry that you have to deal with this stuff Sideband, it
was not my intentions that you get harassed by George. If he
had just admitted he was , then I'm
sure no one would be using "his" call sign on here.
Again, sorry you are being harassed by him.

Old December 1st 03, 02:54 AM
Landshark

"sideband" wrote in message
gy.com...
Why are you assuming I'm condoning the forging of people? Guess that
shoe goes on both feet.

-SSB

Because you did not agree with him on my use of
his call sign. Of course he has said hundreds of times
he's "not" . Of course the
forwarded complaints from my ISP says different.
He is George Busch WA3MOJ, he has a Comcast
account along with his
account
and he is a troll.

Landshark