Old December 14th 03, 11:49 PM
Brainbuster

William Wallace wrote in message ...
"Brainbuster" wrote in
:

William Wallace wrote in message ...

just like the keyclowns always
trying to justify what you did

What am I trying to justify.. what do you think I did?

What do I think you did I don't know feeling
guilty?

Eh... try that in English. A little punctuation may also help.

You said "trying to justify what you did"... but you refuse to say what it
is you are suggesting I did.
You have nothing but BS - you don't even know what you are saying most of
the time.

I am like twisty I treat those as they treat others.

What a load of BS.
I see people being friendly and helpful - but I don't see you trying that
approach. I see you use foul language and sexual insults against people who
are not doing that to anyone.

I have also seen people trying to call a truce - but you refuse to treat
them the same way, you prefer the sexual crud posts.
I see people killfile you, but do you killfile them - no, you change your
headers to get past their killfile.

You are either a liar, or stupid - you can chose which... but I don't care,
you have nowt useful to add to this group, and can go in my killfile.

Some other people have shown a willingness to change things for the
better -

Who are those people and what have they done?

Try reading other posts in this group.
If you still cannot see the answer - go back to school and learn a bit more
English. Don't keep asking people to re-post things that have only just
been posted and will be on your server and in your cache.
That's just plain stupid.

Nov 27 those posts were made ROFLMAO funny 3 out of how many posts you
have made that is one helluva average.

I mentioned 3 threads - not three posts.
Now, look at your average... one of the worst on the group.

Now, while you are at it - count how many posts you make using foul language
and sexual insults... if you can count better than you can understand
English.
Also, I am replying to posts directed at me - what is your problem with
that?

Remember what you said... "I treat those as they treat others."
Now, will you killfile me, as I have killfiled you - or just change your
header to get noticed?
Will you agree to a truce with those who will do the same?
Or maybe you were just lying all through your post... as usual.

Old December 15th 03, 06:14 PM
Radioman

Get off my leg, humpy.

I just ignore them. It ****es them off...
Old December 15th 03, 06:26 PM
Steveo

Radioman wrote:
Get off my leg, humpy.

I just ignore them. It ****es them off...

Them? Are you counting sock puppets?
Old December 15th 03, 10:07 PM
Radioman

Steveo wrote:

Radioman wrote:
Get off my leg, humpy.

I just ignore them. It ****es them off...

Them? Are you counting sock puppets?

Mother AND Father Thumb and their eight daughters.

Old December 18th 03, 06:08 AM
Brainbuster

Radioman wrote in message ...

Mother AND Father Thumb and their eight daughters.

Who dance the 5 knuckle shuffle.

:~)

Peter.