Old December 6th 03, 11:36 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Steveo wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Nope, you live with a convicted felon. Deal with it.

And that makes your criminality less criminal how?

Heh, I've never been busted for anything, ya hypocrite.

But you bootleg on the radio which is a federal crime.

Show me proof, like this.

KC8QJP Lee Kathleen

http://acc.ohio.gov/dhearing.html

http://acc.ohio.gov/bdmn0401.html

And what makes Kathy Lee relevant to CB? She's not even here to defend
herself. How would you like it if Doug started posted **** about your
wife? Do you see what your butt buddie Twistedhed has started? He's
leading fools like you down a very dangerous path which is why he's
going to be gone from this NG by christmas and you can quote me on
that.
Old December 7th 03, 12:09 AM
Steveo

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Nope, you live with a convicted felon. Deal with it.

And that makes your criminality less criminal how?

Heh, I've never been busted for anything, ya hypocrite.

But you bootleg on the radio which is a federal crime.

Show me proof, like this.

KC8QJP Lee Kathleen

http://acc.ohio.gov/dhearing.html

http://acc.ohio.gov/bdmn0401.html

And what makes Kathy Lee relevant to CB? She's not even here to defend
herself. How would you like it if Doug started posted **** about your
wife? Do you see what your butt buddie Twistedhed has started? He's
leading fools like you down a very dangerous path which is why he's
going to be gone from this NG by christmas and you can quote me on
that.

What does your gay obsesson have to do with CB? Save your idle
threats for someone who cares what you think.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

Old December 7th 03, 01:13 AM

Steveo wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
[...]

So someone having a "gay obsession" justifies you posting **** about
their family on the internet? You are getting to sound more and more
like your role model Twistedhed every day.....
Old December 7th 03, 02:08 AM
Landshark

"Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup" wrote
in message om...
Steveo wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
[...]

LOL!!!! of course not, what's your excuse George?
Is there a reason for you to flame everyone that doesn't agree
with your sick agenda? Why do you forge other people?
Why do you defend Doug when he floods the group with
his crap? Why are you X no archiving now? trying to hide
after you got busted with an Aol account trolling?

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old December 7th 03, 04:00 AM

wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
[...]

I told you I am not George, ballslapper. Flaming is one thing
everybody flames even you but that does not justify dragging innocent
people into your keyqueen vendettas. Shame on you for supporting
Twistedave and his campaign to bring someones wifes name in here he is
a sick man with no limit to his paranoia and no end to his stupidity.

You better warn your poor dumb buddie Steveo about following
Twistedave down the drain cuz the Kathy Lee thing is gonna blow up in
his face very shortly and the drunk Irish snowplow jockey from Medina
will be sucked into the small end of the sewer pipe with him.

KC8QJP a felon? Twistedhed CB 52 December 15th 04 10:59 AM
Beware- New Ebay "Spoof": Email Fraud David Stinson Boatanchors 26 November 1st 04 12:27 AM
DISCIPLINARY HEARING AGAINST KC8QJP RESIDES WITH N8WWM Andy 2LD751 Policy 0 April 5th 04 05:18 PM
KC8QJP GONE Twistedhed CB 0 December 1st 03 03:51 PM