Old December 5th 03, 03:51 PM
Twistedhed

Default KC8QJP a felon?

Hey Dogie,,,,you know repeat offenders can't have their records sealed.
Perhaps I should be a little more discriminate in the company I permit
you to associate.
Living with a felon certainly has had a profound effect on your
Tourette's. N8WWM, you certainly are responsible for trashing KC8QJP's
reputation,,,well, she is responsible for the tax fraud (You probably
initiated it and made her take the fall, as your cowardly self has
illustrated your willingness to hide behind any veil you can
find,,including the skirt of the poor woman whose reputation you are
responsible for trashing)...LOL. You really need to grow up, stop
worrying about other's personal lives (like C. Frank Gillilnad) and stop
hurting the one's you obviously LOVE! HAHHAHAHH!

Old December 11th 04, 12:29 PM

Twistedhed wrote:
Hey Dogie,,,,you know repeat offenders can't have their records

sealed.
Perhaps I should be a little more discriminate in the company I

permit
you to associate.
Living with a felon certainly has had a profound effect on your
Tourette's. N8WWM, you certainly are responsible for trashing

KC8QJP's
reputation,,,well, she is responsible for the tax fraud (You probably
initiated it and made her take the fall, as your cowardly self has
illustrated your willingness to hide behind any veil you can
find,,including the skirt of the poor woman whose reputation you are
responsible for trashing)...LOL.

The two felon losers deserve each other.

Old December 11th 04, 02:34 PM
KC8QJP

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twistedhed wrote:
Hey Dogie,,,,you know repeat offenders can't have their records

sealed.
Perhaps I should be a little more discriminate in the company I

permit
you to associate.
Living with a felon certainly has had a profound effect on your
Tourette's. N8WWM, you certainly are responsible for trashing

KC8QJP's
reputation,,,well, she is responsible for the tax fraud (You probably
initiated it and made her take the fall, as your cowardly self has
illustrated your willingness to hide behind any veil you can
find,,including the skirt of the poor woman whose reputation you are
responsible for trashing)...LOL.

The two felon losers deserve each other.

Doug is using a 4 element beam at 56 ft. to add some more victims to his
radio jamming technique. You losers are doomed now! Gotta go tell people in
the other radio groups now. hehehe

Old December 11th 04, 04:00 PM
KC8QJP

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twistedhed wrote:
Hey Dogie,,,,you know repeat offenders can't have their records

sealed.
Perhaps I should be a little more discriminate in the company I

permit
you to associate.
Living with a felon certainly has had a profound effect on your
Tourette's. N8WWM, you certainly are responsible for trashing

KC8QJP's
reputation,,,well, she is responsible for the tax fraud (You probably
initiated it and made her take the fall, as your cowardly self has
illustrated your willingness to hide behind any veil you can
find,,including the skirt of the poor woman whose reputation you are
responsible for trashing)...LOL.

The two felon losers deserve each other.

Who is Rossa Adair?

Old December 12th 04, 03:59 AM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"KC8QJP" wrote in :

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twistedhed wrote:
Hey Dogie,,,,you know repeat offenders can't have their records
sealed.
Perhaps I should be a little more discriminate in the company I
permit
you to associate.
Living with a felon certainly has had a profound effect on your
Tourette's. N8WWM, you certainly are responsible for trashing
KC8QJP's
reputation,,,well, she is responsible for the tax fraud (You probably
initiated it and made her take the fall, as your cowardly self has
illustrated your willingness to hide behind any veil you can
find,,including the skirt of the poor woman whose reputation you are
responsible for trashing)...LOL.

The two felon losers deserve each other.

Who is Rossa Adair?

That would be Steve parks wife she sucks a mean cock down in the medina
school yards. .. 10-4

Spoken by a true anonymous sissy troll. There is no way in hell you'd be
boy, much less man enough to say that to anyone's face. Pussy!

Old December 12th 04, 12:06 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
what's steves address cant say it without the address, ****y boi crackman

Post your address and I'll make you famous. Will you stay IN the house,
like your felon hero did? Or are you man enough to face me?
Old December 12th 04, 12:13 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
"KC8QJP" wrote in :

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twistedhed wrote:
[...]

You are a silly little twit.
Old December 12th 04, 03:22 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

wrote:
what's steves address cant say it without the address, ****y boi
crackman

Post your address and I'll make you famous. Will you stay IN the
house, like your felon hero did? Or are you man enough to face me?

No I am more than man enough to face you

Why wouldn't your felon hero face me? Cuz like you, he's a coward. Talk
big behind your monitor, then cower when I'm standing on your sidewalk.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

N8WWM the felon cries when confonted Steveo Antenna 1 October 15th 04 08:48 PM
N8WWM the felon cries when confonted Steveo Policy 0 September 23rd 04 12:50 PM
My girlfriend is a felon N8WWM Policy 0 November 29th 03 10:40 PM
Jimmy Dale convicted felon bob General 2 November 18th 03 01:33 AM
Jimmy Dale convicted felon bob Policy 2 November 18th 03 01:33 AM