Old December 13th 03, 09:01 AM
Brainbuster

-[{~]} wrote in message ...

Yes, I know I posted in here a few days ago, with some rather nasty
languange... and for that I apologize. I never should have worded that
message like that.

Chuckie...

You sure did let go... with both barrels.

The mouth is the overflow of the mind - what spews out is what the mind is
full of...

St Matthew 5v21...
Ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old
time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill
shall be in danger of the judgement:
But I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his
brother without cause shall be in danger of the judgment.

St Matthew 5v43...
Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love
thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that
curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for
them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.

May peace and the grace the grace of Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
Oh, and merry christmas.

Peter.
- -
Quotes from the King James version.