Old December 7th 03, 12:56 PM

Default let me get this straight......................

It's okay for Dougie to insult me and post stuff about me, putting
down me and my father and mother and freinds of mine... But when
someone posts something about HIS wife or girlfreind or whatever....
it's a major crime. hmph... talk about being a hypocrite...

Nothing is scared in the heat of the battle...

dougie should know this...

you know who...

Old December 7th 03, 08:26 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

"-[{~]}" wrote in message . ..
It's okay for Dougie to insult me and post stuff about me, putting
down me and my father and mother and freinds of mine... But when
someone posts something about HIS wife or girlfreind or whatever....
it's a major crime. hmph... talk about being a hypocrite...

No you guys took it to the next level by naming her, posting her
address in this NG.

Nothing is scared in the heat of the battle...
dougie should know this...
you know who...

You are posting an innocent woman's name and address on usenet you
ignorant goober. You better hope she doesnt so much as break a finger
nail.
Old December 7th 03, 10:14 PM

On 7 Dec 2003 11:26:04 -0800, (Citizens For
A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) was spewin' his pothole sayin':

...."-[{~]}" wrote in message
. ..
.... It's okay for Dougie to insult me and post stuff about me,
putting
.... down me and my father and mother and freinds of mine... But when
.... someone posts something about HIS wife or girlfreind or
whatever....
.... it's a major crime. hmph... talk about being a hypocrite...
....No you guys took it to the next level by naming her, posting her
....address in this NG.
.... Nothing is scared in the heat of the battle...
.... dougie should know this...
.... you know who...
....You are posting an innocent woman's name and address on usenet you
....ignorant goober. You better hope she doesnt so much as break a
finger
....nail.

First off, I NEVER posted ANYTHING about Doug's wife, Girlfriend, live
in whore... whatever you call her...

However, I will answer your reply with this statement.

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that
shall he also reap."
"For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption;
but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life
everlasting"

The Apostle Paul in his Epistle to the Galatians Chapter 6:7-8

and in the words of Jesus Christ...

"Judge not, that ye be not judged"
"For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what
measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. "

The Gospel of Matthew 7:1-2

Douglas is reaping what he sowed in this newsgroup. He took upon
himself to cause trouble in this newsgroup, He took upon himself to
play "radio cop" and "Newsgroup Police" and now he's getting back what
he gave out. He's cause many people in this newsgroup personal
distress and now he finds his own personal life being invaded. Well, I
am sorry to say, but what comes around, goes around, it's a simple
Bibical Truth and cannot be broken. I hope that one day, that Douglas
comes to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and accepts him as Lord
and Saviour... Although, personally, I have my doubts he'll ever do
this, but God is not willing that any should perish, but all would
have eternal life.

I realize that what I am saying would be offensive to some, but you
know what, truth is... I have known Jesus for 24 years... I was
backslidden for about 6 years. but in 1996, I made commitment to get
back to the business of serving the Lord Jesus Christ, Where I belong.

Yes, I know I posted in here a few days ago, with some rather nasty
languange... and for that I apologize. I never should have worded that
message like that. But the truth is, Doug has caused alot of trouble
in here and has hurt alot of people... and He is more than likely
going to have to go through some serious problems as of a result of
it. it isn't pretty, but it's the truth.

As for me, I admit it, I've made alot of errors in my choice of
posts... sometimes, I never took the time to think through my posts,
quite frankly, there are times I wished I'd just ignored some of the
stuff that was being said about me, But that is all in the past, I
cannot go back and change what I've done to others.

All I can say is this, from here on out, I'm ignoring any and all
slanderous remarks made against me personally and against my family
and freinds and hope the Doug and his gang of thugs will soon
disappear.

That is all for now... I need to be going... I've got some serious
business to take care of, I've got Church tonight, I hope some of you
are going to be in the house of the Lord, In his presence, where there
is fullness of joy.

God Bless you all...

-Chuck Adkins K8CPA

Old December 7th 03, 11:11 PM

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 15:46:36 -0600, William Wallace
was spewin' his pothole sayin':

...."-[{~]}" wrote in
m:
.... All I can say is this, from here on out, I'm ignoring any and all
.... slanderous remarks made against me personally and against my
family
.... and freinds and hope the Doug and his gang of thugs will soon
.... disappear.
.... That is all for now... I need to be going... I've got some
serious
.... business to take care of, I've got Church tonight, I hope some of
you
.... are going to be in the house of the Lord, In his presence, where
there
.... is fullness of joy.
.... God Bless you all...
.... -Chuck Adkins K8CPA
....Oh chuckie please you just cussed up a storm in a post a few days
ago and
....now all odf a sudden your saved again, that is why religon is for
weak
....minded people who need something to look to or cling to.

Spoken like a true heathen fool...

Old December 8th 03, 12:21 AM
ZOLTAN

In article , gw says...

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote in
message . com...
"-[{~]}" wrote in message
It's okay for Dougie to insult me and post stuff about me, putting
down me and my father and mother and freinds of mine... But when
someone posts something about HIS wife or girlfreind or whatever....
it's a major crime. hmph... talk about being a hypocrite...

No you guys took it to the next level by naming her, posting her
address in this NG.

Nothing is scared in the heat of the battle...
dougie should know this...
you know who...

You are posting an innocent woman's name and address on usenet you
ignorant goober. You better hope she doesnt so much as break a finger
nail.

well heck gougay...what is she going to do??? sit on stevo and make
him cry uncle.....maybe if we make her real mad she will show up
somewhere and be the man of the family.........

ZOLTAN say Man who shoot off mouth, expect to lose face.

Old December 8th 03, 02:03 AM
Richard Cranium

"-[{~]}" wrote in message . ..
It's okay for Dougie to insult me and post stuff about me, putting
down me and my father and mother and freinds of mine... But when
someone posts something about HIS wife or girlfreind or whatever....
it's a major crime. hmph... talk about being a hypocrite...

Nothing is scared in the heat of the battle...

dougie should know this...

you know who...

"Nothing is scared"? Don't you really mean "sacred"?

DouGay doesn't care. He thinks he's on a mission from the FCC god. In
reality, he's just a loser faggot.