Old December 9th 03, 01:36 AM
Steveo

Default KC8QJP: Tax Fraud?

Does Kathleen have an arrl.net addy? If she does have one,
would it be ?

(rhetorical question)

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month
Old December 9th 03, 11:54 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Steveo wrote in message ...
Does Kathleen have an arrl.net addy? If she does have one,
would it be ?

(rhetorical question)

Hey Brainbuster, any comment on these posts by moparsteveo?

Oh I'm sorry you can't see these trolls because you support their agenda.

Never mind.
Old December 10th 03, 06:39 PM
ZOLTAN

In article , Citizens For A
Keyclown-Free Newsgroup says...

Steveo wrote in message
Does Kathleen have an arrl.net addy? If she does have one,
would it be ?

(rhetorical question)

Hey Brainbuster, any comment on these posts by moparsteveo?

Oh I'm sorry you can't see these trolls because you support their agenda.

Never mind.

ZOLTAN say you stink so bad you make Right Guard turn left, Speed Stick slow
down, Secret obvious, and Sure confused.

Old December 13th 03, 09:02 AM
Brainbuster

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup wrote in message

Hey Brainbuster, any comment on these posts by moparsteveo?

Wassup - Mopar and Mark's legs not good enough for you now?
Try looking... I have made comments a short time back, and see no
reason to keep repeating them just because you refuse to see them.

Oh I'm sorry you can't see these trolls because you support their agenda.

No, you cannot see the posts that do not suit you - try looking. You may
even be able to see that I filter out many topics - so I don't see much of
the crud. You can read, can't you?

You seem to think that there is some "conspiracy".
Try another newsgroup, such as "alt.conspiracy.paranoid.retards"... you may
fit in there.

Now, unless you have something useful to contribute to this group, the
sender filter can

Old December 14th 03, 01:14 AM

"Brainbuster" wrote in message ...
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup wrote in message

Hey Brainbuster, any comment on these posts by moparsteveo?

Wassup - Mopar and Mark's legs not good enough for you now?
Try looking... I have made comments a short time back, and see no
reason to keep repeating them just because you refuse to see them.

Oh I'm sorry you can't see these trolls because you support their agenda.

No, you cannot see the posts that do not suit you - try looking. You may
even be able to see that I filter out many topics - so I don't see much of
the crud. You can read, can't you?

If you are filtering out all these posts how is it that you are
reading this topic, assmunch? Your killfile is the same as queersharks
it is non existant.
Old December 14th 03, 11:49 PM
Brainbuster

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup wrote in message
. ..

If you are filtering out all these posts how is it that you are
reading this topic,

Hey, you asked me for a comment.

Do you know exactly which words and subjects are in my killfile?
I thought not.

Until you can add something positive to this group, you're in the killfile
by name.

Old December 11th 04, 02:51 PM

Steveo wrote in message
Does Kathleen have an arrl.net addy? If she does have one,
would it be ?

(rhetorical question)

Oh I'm sorry you can't see these trolls because you support their

agenda.

Never mind.

ZOLTAN say you stink so bad you make Right Guard turn left, Speed

Stick slow
down, Secret obvious, and Sure confused.

Hey Doug, who the hell is Zoltan, and why is he emailing me about you?

KC8QJP a felon? Twistedhed CB 52 December 15th 04 10:59 AM
Beware- New Ebay "Spoof": Email Fraud David Stinson Boatanchors 26 November 1st 04 12:27 AM
KC8QJP: Tax Fraud? Twistedhed CB 45 December 8th 03 10:15 AM
KC8QJP GONE Twistedhed CB 0 December 1st 03 03:51 PM